DarkStarr Training 2009 Optimized

thanks code

the question now is other; shoul i train marcelo, ramos, drenthe (full backs in my team) with full back schedule or with wing back schedule??

thanks

Where do you play them?

DL/DR, or WBR/WBL?

If it's WBR/L, train them as WB.

If it's DL/R, do you have them on forward runs?

If you have them going forwards, I would normally make them train on WBs... But that's just my personal preference...

Just going to download the schedules now.

'08 was very succesful for me. Unlike Tugs, there is no 'Intense' settings, which means that the chances of Injury is less likely.

Also, I don't know if this is true or not, but if you have, for example, a poor coach, who is doing your defensive training, won't this mean that all of your players who are on a schedule, which has a moderate amount of Defensive training to do, more liable to become injured during training?

To make it clearer, will somebody, who is training in Defensive duties, be more injury prone if my Defensive coach is crap at his job?

Or will it just mean that they will not improve in this particular part of their training?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 1 problem. I bought some talented youngster into my squad aged around 17,18. However i placed them in my reserve rather than U18 team. This means that they cant take the youth training? Senior training is too tough for them.

I placed them in the reserve instead of the U18 because i think it is a better competition for them. Did i do wrong? So what kind of training should i provide them?

• 2 weeks later...
Installing Training

Training goes in the C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\training

and not

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\training

Hi

Do i have to create the training folder as there isn't one available at the minute?

I thought I'd give yours a whirl as Tugs isn't making much of an improvement for me.

Where would you place a player that is an MC and thus neither a DM or AM on your schedule?

He must be one or the other.

If you want him to defend, then DM would be the one. If you want him creating/scoring, then AMC would be the one.

If you trained him on AMC, he'd still gain some defensive increases, although a lot slower.

He must be one or the other.

If you want him to defend, then DM would be the one. If you want him creating/scoring, then AMC would be the one.

If you trained him on AMC, he'd still gain some defensive increases, although a lot slower.

Thanks mate, sort of what I thought you'd say. :thup:

Just one more question. What about the youth players? I currently have them on a youth specific one by Tug, I suppose I should use that till they can go on the senior one?

Thanks again.

Thanks mate, sort of what I thought you'd say. :thup:

Just one more question. What about the youth players? I currently have them on a youth specific one by Tug, I suppose I should use that till they can go on the senior one?

Thanks again.

Don't see why not mate.

Keep us updated on progress :)

you put tactics in the schedules folder of your docs ie-

yourdocs/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2009/schedules

now in game you click on edit schedules/import

now find the folder with the training in and import.

you should now see teh training in you drop down menu.

excuse me mate i have also create a training schedule which works quite well and would like to know how you have set the schedule to be just a single download for me people have to download each one seperatly e.g strikers wingers goalkeepers etc

excuse me mate i have also create a training schedule which works quite well and would like to know how you have set the schedule to be just a single download for me people have to download each one seperatly e.g strikers wingers goalkeepers etc

Instead of highlighting one schedule, highlight them all instead of one at a time. then click export.

They will all be put into one file.

i'm using this training and it seems quite good, have a few "where should these players go" questions for some players in various teams:

Pirlo - i play him in a DMC role as my playmaker, his defensive stats are poor for someone who is a DMC, so i'm thinking i should have him in DM?

Messi/David Silva - WG or AM? i play these in a AMR/L position with a lone striker so they have to be able to ping the crosses in, but i also like them to cut in and scoring a few as well.

Torres - this one has me puzzled, hes got some pace on him, yet hes also big and strong, i play him upfront by himself, but because he isnt exactly a slowcoach and i dont have him hold up ball, i'm thinking ST instead of TGM?

De Rossi/Veloso - these have good all round stats so i normally have these as a lone DMC playmaker too, do i do AM or DM?

I'm with Juve and have been using the darkstarr training schedule with my squad for a while. I have 7 stars for each coaching area but my squad only seems to make minimal improvements. The odd stat goes up by one now and again.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. I also use the youth scehdules for the youth squad and that seems about the same as well!

Could you upload it somewhere else? The filefront link in the first post just takes me to the Filefront frontpage (http://www.filefront.com), and the Zshare link in the post #30 doesn't work any better, takes me to http://www.zshare.net/adsblocked.html

Edit: Got it now, just used Internet Explorer instead of Firefox which has adblock.

New link added at the top.

Hey Darkstarr, or any one else interested in helping, check out this thread I started, it has to specifically do with your AM training schedule and I was hoping for some advice.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=98085

Its probably something to do with your tactics i reckon.

He's obviously making a lot of runs during the match, and his fitness is dropping fast. then there ain't enough time in between to get fitness levels back up.

I'd wouldn't give him as much rest as he's been getting, cause his stamina is going to drop.

To potentially remedy this problem, I would lower Gerrard's make forward runs too rarely, if you are in total control of the game. And i mean by 3-0 up in the second half.

this should help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never change anything about the intensity - I always have 1 coach for each specific area - that way it seems to stay on light - as said earlier - this is working really well on the 9.3 patch - players are improving rapidly!

DarkStarr what is the difference between your Striker and Target Man training? I have Torres, Aguero, Guilherme, Ryan Babel. Which should I place for each of them?

I'd have them all on the Striker schedule.

The targetman schedule is designed for players like Cardozo, Crouch etc.

Archived