[FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Lakeytw said:

So excited for this.

Anyone have a logo pack they like which would include most of the teams down to level 10?

Think someone else has posted the link to the one he uses but check out Workthespace on YouTube he uses a version of this database and has a lot of logos

9 minutes ago, king wallinder said:

never done a download like this before, will it come to the first page to download it or some other place? pls help!

It'll be on 1st page for the downlaod but no doubt he'll update us on this page too.

1 minute ago, lionel messi said:

Its only on steam for now, give me a little while and i will provide alternative links.

Do you know where the steam file goes to? I subscribed and it downloaded but I can't see the folder anywhere on my PC? I looked in the Documents folder , both in the default place and also the place I have it but no sign of the files?

2 minutes ago, NeilUK said:

Do you know where the steam file goes to? I subscribed and it downloaded but I can't see the folder anywhere on my PC? I looked in the Documents folder , both in the default place and also the place I have it but no sign of the files?

Me too but it works in game so 

1 minute ago, NeilUK said:

Try to quit the game.  Then launch it again .

25 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

This looks good great work :thup:, but would you be able to please upload this up on another site (media fire maybe?)? as I have the game pass version and can't download from steam workshop.

Edited by Truegunner

• lionel messi changed the title to [FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

Thank you for creating the database, I can't begin to imagine how long it's taken you. Is there any chance you could send me the link as a direct download because I am currently in China and it doesn't let you on STEAM and other websites like Google, Youtube ect.

2 minutes ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

before i getting cracking on a save, does the awards still work correctly. im currently using another file and it seems to break the epl awards after a month or two ( in game time), so im curious if its exclusive to that file or something generic to all databases adding to england?

I have not tested them extensivly but the awards were being given.

I think sometimes the name of the league is too long along with the name of the award so it does not display correctly

15 minutes ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

ah , i think could be the case.

do you stop at level 10 or do you go lower

I dont go any lower than Level 10 for a number of reasons.

All it does going below Level 10 is it adds 100's of more teams & Leagues which are not much difference in terms of quality and you can just steam roll through the levels.

I also go into great detail with my database which would not only add many more hours of work it would not be of a quality i would be happy with.

It also slows the game down considerably adding all the extra Leagues & Cups