[FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a free day today if you want me to research this point: (Competion League & Cup history to be added in.)

Just give me a list of competitions and i am happy to help, anything to help this go along nicely.

28 minutes ago, jameswb21 said:

I have a free day today if you want me to research this point: (Competion League & Cup history to be added in.)

Just give me a list of competitions and i am happy to help, anything to help this go along nicely.

Thanks for your help but i think i have most of the info i need.

The League history for Leagues is complete.

31 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Thanks for your help but i think i have most of the info i need.

The League history for Leagues is complete.

No worries! if theres anything that needs researching i am happy to help!

Random question on this one but this year and I guess since 1983, there has been the Bristol Street Motors Trophy.  Any idea if you will be adding this in?  Not sure if you had it last year or if it is to difficult to do with how the game is now and how random some of the tier 1 teams are picked for the competition.

3 minutes ago, darkprometheus112 said:

Random question on this one but this year and I guess since 1983, there has been the Bristol Street Motors Trophy.  Any idea if you will be adding this in?  Not sure if you had it last year or if it is to difficult to do with how the game is now and how random some of the tier 1 teams are picked for the competition.

What is it?

9 minutes ago, darkprometheus112 said:

That would already be in the game 

15 minutes ago, jakdevlin said:

yeah I know. maybe @darkprometheus112 was just confused with the naming. it has only changed name within the last month, maybe sooner

Yeah i only knew it as the Papa Johns.  I'm sad now that there is no Pizza Trophy now. Saying you are going to win the Car Trophy doesn't have the same feeling anymore.

Edited by darkprometheus112

Cannot believe the effort and time you put into this, really is absolutely incredible, and is obviously well appreciated by non league fans all over! 

Quick question - on last years, managing in the Northern Counties East League Premier Division, it was only possible to offer players part time contracts up to £50pw which seemed to be in as a league rule.

Can/will that be different on this one? I know a few clubs in the league that are putting significant money in this year (for the level) - Silsden AFC perhaps most notably who've a number of players on £200+ a week.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Chris1803 said:

Cannot believe the effort and time you put into this, really is absolutely incredible, and is obviously well appreciated by non league fans all over! 

Quick question - on last years, managing in the Northern Counties East League Premier Division, it was only possible to offer players part time contracts up to £50pw which seemed to be in as a league rule.

Can/will that be different on this one? I know a few clubs in the league that are putting significant money in this year (for the level) - Silsden AFC perhaps most notably who've a number of players on £200+ a week.

Thanks!

Yes i think it will be different on this one, i have restrictions set but i may move them completly yet.

All contracts at Level 9 & 10 are currently set to non contract where they get paid per appearance plus they can earn more through bonuses.

At Level 7 star player and regualar starter can be offered part-time contracts.

and at Level 8 just star players can be offered part-time contracts.

P.S. thanks for your kind words.

Edited by lionel messi

5 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Yes i think it will be different on this one, i have restrictions set but i may move them completly yet.

All contracts at Level 9 & 10 are currently set to non contract where they get paid per appearance plus they can earn more through bonuses.

At Level 7 star player and regualar starter can be offered part-time contracts.

and at Level 8 just star players can be offered part-time contracts.

P.S. thanks for your kind words.

You're very welcome for the praise - it's well deserved. 

Getting rid of the restrictions seems like an understandable move, as I say, the money seems to be crazier, but I know there's players at NCEL level who rejected Northern Prem clubs, because the were offered better contracts in the NCEL than they were offered higher up the leagues. 

I appreciate squads aren't often full of real players at steps 9/10 but if you need any info on the NCEL prem sides, and the Yorkshire clubs in the North West Counties League too, I'll try and help in anyway possible. I do however get that, that might lead to a lot of headaches if certain step 9 leagues had squads that were more complete than others. 

43 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

A little update.

Im about halfway through putting the kits in for Level 9/10 Leagues.

I could have a playable version ready by a week on monday i think, it will not be the complete version but it would be totally playable and it would allow people to test it to see if everything is running good up to yet and to report any issues they notice while playing.

Exciting - thanks for your excellent and hark work on this, as always.

Not if you're building off his work. You'd have to build the database up yourself from scratch to share it. Believe he usually adds county cups though.

On that note, FYI @lionel messi  I can see Skipton Cup was played again this year. Sort of a community shield specifically for Guernsey FC and Isle of Man FC

16 horas atrás, lionel messi disse:

A little update.

Im about halfway through putting the kits in for Level 9/10 Leagues.

I could have a playable version ready by a week on monday i think, it will not be the complete version but it would be totally playable and it would allow people to test it to see if everything is running good up to yet and to report any issues they notice while playing.

Don't worry. SI says there's another patch comes in early december. So, i think will be in time for me wait the new patch and your file.

3 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Not if you're building off his work. You'd have to build the database up yourself from scratch to share it. Believe he usually adds county cups though.

On that note, FYI @lionel messi  I can see Skipton Cup was played again this year. Sort of a community shield specifically for Guernsey FC and Isle of Man FC

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, themodelcitizen said:

Was just noting another cup that's played between lower league teams if you felt like creating it. But it's a bit niche and can be accomplished by scheduling a friendly (just no trophy that way)

i meant the comment from the other user building off my work.

7 hours ago, lionel messi said:

i meant the comment from the other user building off my work.

I meant to say, if he took an earlier build of your db or ported over FM23 and just added a bunch of stuff, that would not be kosher. Mind you I just realized there haven't been any early versions

Hi mate, 

Will you be keeping teams like Bury FC untouched, as in season ticket holders etc, as I noticed that on other databases Bury AFC's season ticket holders, ticket price etc were used, which are much lower than what they are now. 

Edited by iGoldenBen

1 hour ago, iGoldenBen said:

Hi mate, 

Will you be keeping teams like Bury FC untouched, as in season ticket holders etc, as I noticed that on other databases Bury AFC's season ticket holders, ticket price etc were used, which are much lower than what they are now. 

Interesting... I was actually thinking of Bury FC as i saw them high on this list: https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/global/attendances/

1 hour ago, iGoldenBen said:

Hi mate, 

I haven't touched season ticket holders or ticket prices.

I have adjusted attendances as a lot of teams at the lower levels did not have any set.

26 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I haven't touched season ticket holders or ticket prices.

I have adjusted attendances as a lot of teams at the lower levels did not have any set.

Nice one, and yes agreed on the lower league attendances being incorrect/missing by default. 

6 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Yes some teams get good attendances at lower levels

Bury's is far and away the best for the level, I was getting attendances of 7500 in the fa cup preliminary rounds on another English database, that's insane. I would imagine a full capacity Gigg lane wouldn't be out the question against bigger opposition

Edited by iGoldenBen

19 minutes ago, iGoldenBen said:

Bury's is far and away the best for the level, I was getting attendances of 7500 in the fa cup preliminary rounds on another English database, that's insane. I would imagine a full capacity Gigg lane wouldn't be out the question against bigger opposition

Just done a test for a season and their average league attendance was 3,753

They got a crowd of just over 10,000 for a FA Cup game

Edited by lionel messi

4 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Just done a test for a season and their average league attendance was 3,753

I like the sounds of a test season, hopefully meaning we're close! Waiting on this instead of going on to year 2026 on a different database due to WorkTheSpace recommendation and seeing your level of detail and care. Appreciate your work and can't wait to start my actual Park to Prem!