[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

have you clicked the arrow next to the face to see if you can change the panel ?

I didn't even realise you could do that, apologies! (or I knew you could do it for other panels, but never for that one).

This has brought up another issue though, albeit far less important :P it seems the positioning of the player face obscures the kit more than previous versions of the skin.

Screenshot (701).png

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BanOly said:

I didn't even realise you could do that, apologies! (or I knew you could do it for other panels, but never for that one).

This has brought up another issue though, albeit far less important :P it seems the positioning of the player face obscures the kit more than previous versions of the skin.

Screenshot (701).png

glad you found the arrow :) and as i've seen in the 1st post that @TCSSkin has it the same way, i tent to believe it's on purpose, but i rather let him answer that one himself :) just because i can :D 

Great skin as always, you do some great work, one small thing I found is it doesn't show that you are doing a coaching course where it says what licence you have. 

Also a quick question, Work The Space always has a different screen for the squad planner from a couple of versions ago, is that available? He has it so it shows more players for each position

1 hour ago, BanOly said:

Screenshot (701).png

yeah just a byproduct of adding the selector unfortunately, previously it was overlayed on top of each other, this time it has had to be done properly in containers

1 hour ago, NeilUK said:

Great skin as always, you do some great work, one small thing I found is it doesn't show that you are doing a coaching course where it says what licence you have. 

Also a quick question, Work The Space always has a different screen for the squad planner from a couple of versions ago, is that available? He has it so it shows more players for each position

Re: coaching course, will take a look

Re: Squad Planner - if you mean the squad depth screen, i plan to add it again, but i'm waiting for the full game in case the relevant panels change

Hey @TCSSkin loving the skin so far its really well made, I was just wondering where the lines for the background kit in the below screenshot is located, I am trying to change the zoom for 1440p and cant seem to find it. I was able to find the lines for the upcoming matches though.

Thanks, 

c2b9dfce9c35866701589b1613cccc68.png

Edited by Ruxiee

5 minutes ago, ep3deacs said:

Hi, I have an issue where my background shows into my sidebar on the left? Any way to fix this? cheers

image.thumb.png.51356fa439ee4fdbccdf7aa959c068a0.png

you have a background folder in your graphics folder, if you remove it and untick "use cached files" from the preferences and clear the cache and reload skin it should be gone

24 minutes ago, snowofman said:

you have a background folder in your graphics folder, if you remove it and untick "use cached files" from the preferences and clear the cache and reload skin it should be gone

deleted the folder, but now my stadium pictures are not there in the club profile screen. is there a way to have best of both worlds? 

4 minutes ago, ep3deacs said:

deleted the folder, but now my stadium pictures are not there in the club profile screen. is there a way to have best of both worlds? 

name your stadium folder somthing else then backgrounds

check the config file inside the stadium folder

the lines should be in line with this

<record from="1003841" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/1003841/stadium"/>

where the numbers are ofc the ID of the club's stadium id

10 hours ago, MattyEssTTV said:

Change it yourself then my man. 

Apologies if I worded it a bit roughly, it was simply meant to be feedback. As I said it is a cool idea but I personally think the space could be utilized better. Overall the skin is fantastic, and 99% of it is better than the default skin. There are still things I feel could be better so I left that comment as feedback, but I can see that I could have worded it better.

12 hours ago, Ukko-Pekka said:

image.thumb.png.e5d54cfd60ce7a26a6a1454ca43f4ff4.pngThis is a cool idea, but at least on 1080p 95% zoom there is so much dead space I would just prefer the default news feed.

Won't be changing unfortunately, this skin isn't about filling every piece of screen real estate 

I admire how you allow users to personalize their skins by incorporating the MODS folder. I look forward to the possibility of FM introducing an "extensions" panel in the future, where you can easily integrate community add-ons and a wide variety of enhancements to enhance your gaming experience. This feature would be invaluable for users like me who appreciate some elements of a particular skin but wish to modify other things. Currently, it can be a tedious task to customize a skin to suit your preferences. Great work!

Edited by zeus77

14 minutes ago, DrazdaCZ said:

Hi, how do I make the background transparent?

Related to the background, I like this year's pattern/paper, but what file controls the colour?

I note it changes currently in line with the club's primary colour. Can you change it to secondary or another colour (note the default skin is purple)?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, rushdengooner said:

Pokud jde o pozadí, líbí se mi letošní vzor/papír, ale jaký soubor ovládá barvu?

Podotýkám, že se aktuálně mění v souladu s primární barvou klubu. Můžete ji změnit na sekundární nebo jinou barvu (všimněte si, že výchozí vzhled je fialový)?

dík

It's not bad, it's nice, but I use the background of the stadium and the players, so I would need to have a transparent background

1 hour ago, DrazdaCZ said:

Hi, how do I make the background transparent?

You have to edit the client object browser.xml and add transparentcy to the background
if you use the search on forum, you should be able to locate lolts of threads that can show you how

49 minutes ago, BenW. said:

For some reason, a players Season Stats won't come up as one of the dropdown boxes on a players profile page when I try to change the box. Playing on Windowed mode and 85 per cent zoom if that helps.

the game kept overriding other options with it and was just being a nuisance so i've removed it. Until i can figure it out, your best bet is to use other tabs 

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.1 | Bug Fix out 22/10/2023

v1.1 in OP, change log:

New Features:

• Tweaks to boxes
  • Readded Training and Discuss Tabs to Player Profile
  • Tweaks to buttons on Matchday
  • Added Footedness to player overview popup

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed Logo Size on Club Overview at 1440p (100% Scaling on Windows)
  • Fixed Missing injury options in Inbox
  • Fixed text colour on selected headline in inbox
  • Reverted to base Squad Planner
  • Fixed bug where backgrounds would show through
  • Fixed missing text on selectors on Player Overview
  • Fixed bug where Set Piece coaching would be missing from Human profile
  • Tweaked key staff at higher resolutions. (Still not perfect but all I can do)
  • Fixed bug where conitnue text was illegible during match day screens

17 minutes ago, oliverjohnston said:

Hi, i really like the skin but notcing a very minor bug. I'm playing 1080p at 100% scaling. It shows correctly at 95% Scaling so i may just have to use that.

image.png.6ac3d496e9c9db7a84e3c3bc01bec64e.png

image.png.2522f4c0ec637f7db09ada596d227de4.png

interesting, will have a look. i play at very slightly higher and always forget to account for that 😂

After switching to the 1.1 version the "team talk" and "team news" screens pre-match are lacking the continue button. Using tried different zooms 100-125%, using 1440p.

Nothing that spacebar won't fix, but would be nice.

Other than that, absolutely amazing work!

18 minutes ago, Messenjah1 said:

After switching to the 1.1 version the "team talk" and "team news" screens pre-match are lacking the continue button. Using tried different zooms 100-125%, using 1440p.

Nothing that spacebar won't fix, but would be nice.

Other than that, absolutely amazing work!

this has been plaguing me. i can't replicate, fixed it for him, not sure what is causing it

4 minutes ago, AidenZen said:

Awesome skin, I like it. But for the life of me, why you use color yellow for >15 attributes and blue for 10>15< attributes.

"WTCS Gold" - Guess which colour is the main accent colour :D

Loving the skin.

Quick one - on the player profile if I change the default section "Squad Comparison" to "Games Played in Position" (or any other in fact), leave the profile and go back in it defaults back to "Squad Comparison".

I have made sure override panels is not ticked, so its not that causing the issue - any ideas?

Thanks

1 hour ago, AidenZen said:

Awesome skin, I like it. But for the life of me, why you use color yellow for >15 attributes and blue for 10>15< attributes.

because it's what workthespace has used for years now and he asked me to put his colours in

26 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

Loving the skin.

Quick one - on the player profile if I change the default section "Squad Comparison" to "Games Played in Position" (or any other in fact), leave the profile and go back in it defaults back to "Squad Comparison".

I have made sure override panels is not ticked, so its not that causing the issue - any ideas?

Thanks

Development.

It's actually not consistent, which is making it even more strange, as similar also happens with the panel above.

I've attached profile for 2x players in my squad and its showing different for both. Then the second one also reverts back to standard, so have attached his profile twice.

Hopefully that info helps - perhaps its more of a beta (early access) but than a skin bug - not sure, but something isn't right.

Also to note: Its saving the change(s) for other teams, it just reverts back for my own squad.

Thanks.

Player1.jpg

Player2.jpg

Player2-Reverted.jpg

Edited by rootcoors

First of all: awesome skin. Love it and used it for many FMs now. But where can I find the hidden attributes? I copied the file into the right folder. But nothing seems to change.

Edited by Uwe Seeler

14 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

Development.

It's actually not consistent, which is making it even more strange, as similar also happens with the panel above.

I've attached profile for 2x players in my squad and its showing different for both. Then the second one also reverts back to standard, so have attached his profile twice.

Hopefully that info helps - perhaps its more of a beta (early access) but than a skin bug - not sure, but something isn't right.

Also to note: Its saving the change(s) for other teams, it just reverts back for my own squad.

Thanks.

Player1.jpg

Player2.jpg

Player2-Reverted.jpg

Yeah it's a bug that's plagued skins for years and tbh i don't know how to fix it. What i find is if you change and go back and forth it bugs out, if you change and go onto the squad screen, then onto another player it seems ok

10 minutes ago, Uwe Seeler said:

First of all: awesome skin. Love it and used it for many FMs now. But where can I find the hidden attributes? I copied the file into the right folder. But nothing seems to change.

you'll have to wait for the in game editor to release i think

2 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

Yeah it's a bug that's plagued skins for years and tbh i don't know how to fix it. What i find is if you change and go back and forth it bugs out, if you change and go onto the squad screen, then onto another player it seems ok

Thanks mate.

I've been playing around since posting the above, and managed to get it to keep the settings no matter how much I jump around, both going into my own players and others.

What seems to work is if you change both the "Overview" and "Attribute-Less" tabs so they both are showing the same in those panels it keeps the changes, and at no point does it seem to be reverting back.

So yeah, think I've nailed it - hopefully helpful info for you and others.

Thanks again for a great skin.

1 minute ago, rootcoors said:

Thanks mate.

I've been playing around since posting the above, and managed to get it to keep the settings no matter how much I jump around, both going into my own players and others.

What seems to work is if you change both the "Overview" and "Attribute-Less" tabs so they both are showing the same in those panels it keeps the changes, and at no point does it seem to be reverting back.

So yeah, think I've nailed it - hopefully helpful info for you and others.

Thanks again for a great skin.

i know what it is. I remade the no attributes panel, forgot to set different ids

Hi @TCSSkin

Great skin, if possible may I ask if you can add the the fitness percentages instead of the heart icon on the squad screen, tactic screen and the match bar please? 

I've had a go myself but unfortunately can't get the percentages to show on any of the screens.

Thank you

14 minutes ago, CBP87 said:

Hi @TCSSkin

Great skin, if possible may I ask if you can add the the fitness percentages instead of the heart icon on the squad screen, tactic screen and the match bar please? 

I've had a go myself but unfortunately can't get the percentages to show on any of the screens.

Thank you

Not interested unfortunately, personally like the hearts. I may look at a mod in the future, but not until the game is out as the file that you need to change might change between early access and the main game

5 minutes ago, tdelobel08 said:

Hey, what a incredible work it's like a new game for me you're a goat,

Little question, can i manually remove the ball color ? Since i use the skin the ball is red in the match engine and i prefer the white one

Thanks again

Appreciated dude! 

13 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Does anyone know how i can keep the orange colour from the base game but still use this skin?

For some reason i've taken a shine to the orange :kriss:

in the settings file, remove these

image.png.2d61a483e15286ff945e911e42549af9.png