The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

10 hours ago, jonnypeaks said:

First time poster in this thread... coming in with my tail between my legs having just been sacked in my first YAC attempt. Started out in Denmark, which it turns out has an insanely difficult bottom tier (12 teams, 4 relegation slots!) and lost out on the final day having been neck and neck with three other teams :( 

Rather than have this just be a sob story though, I'm wondering... how on earth do you succeed in this challenge?! I can sort of see how it could work once you have a half decent team and can get some momentum, but how do you get past the first few seasons while your young players develop? Any tips or insight from your saves would be amazing, as I would love to do this again but don't really want to keep making the same mistakes...

A thing that can help you in the first years is to start with a team that is allready proffesional. You get better legacy players, most of the time. and full time training will do your squad a lot off good.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice board, only a few months in and we have an academy! :D

XM5DJaM.png

ZXRHLhi.png

Also, I do love the handlebars and curls the chairman is sporting! :D

End of Season Review

Season 2026/27

Le Puy

1200px-Logo_Puy_Foot_43_Auvergne_2017.thumb.png.1b3493e2998937491b89862efcebc697.png

Season Summary- The season went well, except for one thing which was the games themselves were horrible. We ended up dead last and being stuck in that position for nearly the entire season. We were not ready for this level, for a team that last year was expected to be relegated from the league below, it seemed like we would have no chance this season, which was the case. I also nearly got sacked, but was able to keep my job because I took one of my best players out of the line-up, this was a demand from the board (didn't know they could ask for something like this). But aside from performances, this was a great year. The 5 million in tv money that came in allowed us to upgrade all of our facilities, with a new youth and training facility coming at the beginning of next season. We also had by far our best intake to date, with one of the players already being arguably the best player in my team at 15. We are also now a professional club.

Season Details

Transfers Out- No sales

Youth Candidates- by far the best intake that we have had, with multiple players having the potential to be part of our team in the future. The clear best youngster is Abdelkader Belhadj, he comes into our youth team being one of the best players in our team already, a bit short for a center-back. But we will see where he ends up playing next season

Key Players

Jules Meyer - My player of the season somehow, his returns show the difficulty we had in this league. He also became the player with the most appearances for Le puy

Maxence Fournel - Was the best striker I had this season with 9 goals in total and 7 in the league

Issiaka Karamoko-  Showed glimpses of quality to play at this level, but with 5 goals and 8 assists it wasn't enough to save us from relegation

Matis Carvalho- The best player in our team. He had some games where he couldn't save a ball, but he also is the reason we didn't concede more.

Best Young Player 

Gilles Comte is still the only player to really be part of our starting 11. If a good bid comes in for him, we might have to let him go. 

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          20 June 2024             30 June 2025          €1300 p/w         €1100 p/w
2024/25           30 May 2025              30 June 2026          €1300 p/w =       €1100 p/w =
2025/26           15 May 2026              30 June 2028          €1300 p/w =       €800 p/w =
2026/27           15 May 2026              30 June 2028          €1300 p/w =       €800 p/w =

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   StP   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1    7     1     1     1     1     1     1     1
2024/25    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   National C       ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   1    7 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 ↑   3 ↑   9 ↑↑  4 ↑   3 ↑
2025/26    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   National A       ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑  9 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑   9 =   8 ↑   8 ↑
2026/27    Minimal = (2.50*) ↑   Continental B    ↑   12 ↑  11 ↑  4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   11 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑  4 ↑  12 ↑  1 =   10 ↑  9 ↑   10 ↑  20 ↑↑ 12 ↑  12 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start       Basic               Poor               Adequate              Good             Basic              Regional (2.00*)
2024/25        Basic               Poor               Adequate              Good             Basic              Regional (2.00*)
2025/26        Basic               Basic   ↑          Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       Regional (2.00*)
2026/27        Below average  ↑    Basic              Adequate              Average          Average ↑          Regional (2.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25      37        12       12       13          64              62                 -2              28.0%
2025/26      37        20       11       6           69              42                 27              54.0%
2026/27      37        5        10       22          35              67                 -32              54.0%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25          37       12       13       12          64              62                 -2               32.0%             328 days 
2025/26          74       32       23       19          133             104                29               43.0%             730 days
2026/27          111      37       33       41          168             171                -3               33.0%             1074 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     French Cup    
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      12th       Seventh Round              
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      2nd        Seventh Round
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Ligue 2 BKT                          18th       Ninth Round

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only) 

Season     Player                 Cumulative Number of Appearances         This season          Player              Season Appearances
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25    Gilles Comte                        5                             2024/25            Gilles Comte              5
2025/26    Gilles Comte                        33                            2025/26            Gilles Comte              28
2026/27    Gilles Comte                        61                            2026/27            Gilles Comte              28

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals            
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25    -                                          0 
2025/26    -                                          0                               
2026/27    Andreas Kruger                             1                                                

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists            
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25    -                                          0
2025/26    Gilles Comte                               1                         
2026/27    Gilles Comte                               2                       

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player          Cumulative Number of Appearances                 This season                 Player                   Season Appearances
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    -                           0
Edited by Sdp9511

45122870.png.13cf258ba7fcdfd41b9908053efdfdb9.png

Minebea Mitsumi FC (Japan) - Season 11 - 2034

Another great season. We are becoming one of the best club in Japan and Asia. This year we did great in all competitions we entered. In J1 League we placed 3rd after having led the league for a while. It was close until the end but FC Tokyo - which is my nemesis in this save - repeated. We lost in semi-final of the Emperor's Cup (to FC Tokyo), and we won the J.League Cup (against FC Tokyo). Our first major trophy ! The AFC Champions League groupe stage was a walk in the park against weak opponents.

We have a lot of young talents that give us a lot of depth, and our second unit is almost as strong as the first one. It feels like from now on, our team will be a threat for the J1 League title, and maybe soon be for the AFC Champion's League. We are getting closer to our final goal.

J.League Cup Victory !!!

Spoiler

2034-J-League-Cup.png.9a7b07cf11bb319223c454a0e2864418.png

J1 League results

Spoiler

2034-j1-league.thumb.png.1cdc85f2b7a52ef1ea6632bbf4d0d9fc.png2034-j1-league-past-positions.thumb.png.2e9a477323281d096f79096ec0aac2f2.png

Youth intake

A very strong intake lead by two strikers. Nakamura 34.1 looks amazing. The best player coming out of the academy for sure. He's been added to the 1st team immediatly and has already been capped at the U20 level while he's only 16 years old !  Winger Sugiyama 34.3 will be an excellent player as well with his speed and work rate. A lot to love... but yet again I don't have a big central def or a GK. This is what I am missing the most !

Spoiler

youth-intake-2034-overview.png.6086abbb6d52826e181a50acbf9ae9a6.pngyouth-intake-2034-details.thumb.png.f4ebea6dc1b872843cadcf452b83d258.pngNakamura34.1.png.7e84e8a2224e0a31b793c801d27d0d56.pngKimura34.2.png.b22369435fb42694c7dfe236455c4ed2.pngSugiyama34.3.png.833c90539288a37db40ba5e61b33eae0.png

Finances and facilities

We have improved facilities again and have now the best youth academy in Japan ! We don't have any debt left for the stadium - that we don't even play in because it's too small for J1 League. It took 10 years to pay the debt in full. This is a relief. It was costing us 120k per month. The club is in a good financial situation with 10M+ in the bank and no debt.

2034-club-info.png.902ce52fc79694ae8e4cf728fc872c09.png2034-balance.png.0e76b217fce49028db9ce6d6eef536d3.png

Squad

Roster is deep. I have 2 or 3 players ready to play at every positions except DC and GK. GK position is a problem. I think it cost us the J1 League title. My two young GKs don't progress as much as I expected. I'm a little bit disappointed. I hope that our academy will produce a good GK next year. That would be a game changer.

I have so many young talents that I need to review every positions and take some decisions. I will have to sell some of them as i cannot guarantee playing time to everyone. Rich man's problem.

One sign my team is getting better is that I have a lot of players that are selected to play in Japan's national youth teams now.

Spoiler

2034-rosters.thumb.png.d6423d69c054a1831900b1c081bb0a3e.png

Transfers

I sold Takano 31.1, my best player, at the start of the season. He was not willing to extend his contract and I did not want to let him go for free. I have a lot of talent at the ST position so it was not so bad. Also I sold young players I could not guarantee playing time. Had to make some decisions. The money helped improve the club facilities. Happy with those transactions.

Spoiler

2034-transfers.thumb.png.36df4a732c765f002a19a01d28589696.png

Next season preview

I think we will have a good shot at the J1 League title next season. Our roster is strong enough. Also, we will see what we can do in the AFC Champion's League and how far we are from the final objective : winning the Champion's League. We will try to max out facilities too.

Recap

2034-recap-table.thumb.png.cbf782b22f84f8b0d185a5e5a4e02eff.png

39 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

Ouedraogo is fickle and I hate fickleness!!!

The think with fickle is that it can be good or bad. The only set in stone are high ambition and low loyalty

Spoiler

Amb - 16-20
Loy - 4-6

The high ambition is always a nice one, so if they have "reserved" or even "confrontational" they have mid to high professionalism. So if they have one of those they could have good attributes underneath.

A player could have

Spoiler

13 Pro, 16 Amb, and 15 Det

and still be Fickle!

image.png.50e6884283260c5bb00964bb3e098e

Kavala Football Club / Αθλητικός Όμιλος Καβάλα

Season 10 - 2033/34

Schedule / Squad / Transfers / Finances / Manager

Season Summary:  this season marked our best performance in the league so far. We secured qualification to the championship group for the first time, although we acknowledge that there is still a considerable gap between us and the teams we competed against. Out of the 10 games, we managed to win only two and draw one, ultimately finishing 6th and falling short of European qualification by 9 points. League table / Championship group

In the cup, we experienced another defeat in the 5th round, this time to Ikralis from the second division, marking our second consecutive year of disappointment.

On the transfer front, this season saw no significant sales of players. Our most substantial profit came from the loan of our center-back, Karypidis, to Wester Sidney Wanderers, who paid 1 million for a six-month loan.

For the first time in our history, a Kavala player, Thanasis Gogolos, was featured in the NXGN 50 best wonderkids, securing the 20th position. Interestingly, I had tagged him with "m" in 2031, signifying him as our 14th player with the highest potential from that intake - a decision that proved to be a misjudgment by our head of the youth department. Gogolos was not only elected the best Greek player in the league but also earned a spot in the best XI and won the award for the best youth player in the Super League, with Kuqi in 3rd place. He emerged as our top goalscorer with 16 goals and boasted the best average rating in our team. Retaining him for the next season will be a challenge. Additionally, I secured the 2nd place in the Manager of the Year award.

Youth intake: this was probably on of the poorest intakes we had in the last years. Just a couple of exciting players: Antonis Papadopoulos and Apostolos Karounis. Our youth team however, is showing some promise, as the U19's won the Super League for the first time ever.

Team history:

image.png.f901e6e15140b4b2da9a010afcb94c49.png

Manager history:

image.thumb.png.7f7d7c17393e715fb7df67ea5ed9dabe.png

45 minutes ago, XaW said:

A player could have

Reveal hidden contents

13 Pro, 16 Amb, and 15 Det

and still be Fickle!

oh that's interesting! whenever I have had problems with players throwing their toys out the pram they've always been fickle!

51 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

oh that's interesting! whenever I have had problems with players throwing their toys out the pram they've always been fickle!

Yeah, they have low loyalty, and if they score low on professionalism they can be annoying, but it can depend on how they score really.

I have resisted posting until I got a game to stick.  I am there, I think.  My best effort ever in this challenge was with Macclesfield last year, so we go back. 

Club Introduction

Macclesfield

Ors2CQ2.png 

The Manager

This is me.

GrK00Bn.png

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          24 June 2024             30 June 2025         £750 p/w          £600 p/w

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att  Def  Fit  GkD  GkH  GkS  Tac  Tec  Men  SeP  WWY  Ada  Det  PlK  YoK  LoD  PeM  Mot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.50*)     None                 1    1    1    1    1    1    1    3    1    1    3    1    1    1    2    2    2    2

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Youth Level  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Below Average        Below Average          4       Basic                 Fairly Basic     Basic              Local   (1.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    Carabao Cup        Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor

Bho1TB7.png

XaW - Veertien Mie (Japan) - Season 2053 (Season 30) - Meiji Yasuda J3 League

7xAzF40.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

A good season where we were solid and ended mid-table. We are conceding a lot of goals, but when my 2nd best centre back has 1(!) jumping reach, and I didn't really get in any good defenders last season, we are conceding headers like crazy! This new intake was much better than last season, so I hope I can start to phase out some of the worst players I started with next season.

Emperor's Cup: We beat Mito HollyHock before we lost to FC Tokyo in the 3rd round.
J.League Cup: We lost to Shimizu S-Pulse in the 1st round.

Around the world

vChrnKT.png

Youth intake:

w9I6DFr.png

oTVRDo6.png

pdvkUR7.png

2Wnq5DO.png

iB8m7sd.png

1aXCA3Y.png

Trophy cabinet

Continental
CONCACAF Champions League - 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
OFC Champions League - 2042/43 (Markham FC)
CAF Champions League - 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

Caribbean Cup x6 - 2031, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
Caribbean Club Shield x9 - 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
CAF Confederation Cup - 2049/50 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
CAF Super Cup - 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

South Africa
DSTV Premiership x2 - 2049/50, 2051/52 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
GladAfrica Championship -2046/47 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

Nedbank Cup x2 - 2048/49, 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
Telkom Knockout x2 - 2047/48, 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
MTN 8 x2 - 2049/50, 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

Papua New Guinea
Kumul Petroleum National Soccer League x2 - 2041/42, 2042/43 (Markham FC)
National Ch'ship Group A - 2040/41 (Markham FC)

Curaçao
Liga MCB 1st Division x11 - 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
Curaçao Segundo Division - 2025 (Astros de Colombia)
Curaçao Terser Division - 2024 (Astros de Colombia)

Player statistics:

Most apps for me

Name			Club			Nation		2nd Nation	Time at club	Apps
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	435
José Rodríguez 24b	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2024-2037	369
Juan Francisco Scarpeta 28b Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2028-I left	364
Fabián Díaz 28e		Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2028-I left	338
Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	313

Most goals for me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	414
Estéfano Muriel 30a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2030-I left	219
Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	119
Salealo Kamberipa 46b	Ubuntu Cape Town	Namibia		South Africa	2046-I left	96
Dayro Belalcázar 31a	Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2031-I left	90

Most assists for me

Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	136
Estéfano Muriel 30a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2030-I left	108
Dayro Belalcázar 31a	Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2031-I left	101
Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	76
Pedro González 32c	Astros de Colombia	Chile		<N/A>		2032-I left	69

Supporters:

p0y5qO2.png

Summary:

21lpbCr.png

image.png.fe874908d026dc2fdba6eaa1e71529

Undy Athletic 2027/28 Season 4

Finances|Transfers|Manager Profile

After surviving season 1 we face our second season in the Top Division in Wales.

JD Cyrmu Welsh Premier League

Spoiler

KAtuINL.png

At the split we were slightly above the relegation zone. We were lucky to be with 2 hopeless teams in the First half with Ruthin and Haverfordwest.

NaMsrr3.png

With the weaker competition we faced in the 2nd half we came back and even moved up to 9th place, 6 wins and 1 draw in 10 games as we doubled up our points from the 1st stage of the season. More points than last year but obviously a worse finish in the end. So we keep ourselves in the top flight for another season. I attempted to move to a 2 striker system in the early season but we just can't seem to score goals when we use less than 3 strikers. Also TNS' unbeaten streak was broken after 77 games, nothing more than a blip on their way to the title.

uOIVx0v.png

Nathaniel MG League Cup

Spoiler

VQ65z4X.png

JD Welsh Cup

Spoiler

bhFFMUy.png

I would really like to not face TNS in the Welsh cup QF next year (now we'll play them in the 3rd round). A good run but once again we could have gone farther had the draw shown us a little love.

U19 League

Spoiler

IG11Lq9.png

Not a great year, I think the formation changes at the top level thru the year hurt the team. But I'm not too worried about how the developmental team does at the moment. We're getting better and better regens so that should make this team better over time.

Awards

Spoiler

LRL7VG4.png

For the second straight year we got the Goal of the Season. TNS had 9 of the 11 spots on the Team of the Season this year and on the Overall 11 for the Welsh Premier League all 11 spots are taken by TNS players.

The Goal in Question

Best 11 of the Season/Overall Best 11

Spoiler

RraGlsr.png

Giancarlo Gabbiadini Harry Benjamin Steve Owen 25a

Brandon Jones 27g Adam Matthews 24a

Alex Jones 27c

Adam Brown 27a Owen Nicholls 27f Tristan Jones 27d Sam Foley 27b

Luke Storey 27n

Larsen 24b Owen 25l Evans 26d Connor 27e Hughes 25c Morgan 26a Lloyd 25f

You can see the big contribution that the 2027 youth class had on this lineup as our entire best defense + DM and 2nd MC having come in just last year. Matthews 24a and Owen 25a continue to be mainstays in the lineup. Gabbiadini and Benjamin are our last legacy players who stay in the lineup as Steffan Jenkins fell out of the reckoning for DC this year.

Vsk4ZkO.png

Mike Jones played for Holyhead in the JD Cymru North this season (he told me he was going to retire, so uh *shrug*). Steffan Jenkins is being released at the end of this season.

Tagged Player Updates

Spoiler

b0ihlt0.png

Still having great seasons, and is one of our most important players, but did leave enough of a door open for Steve Owen 25a to swoop in and steal the Young Player of the Season Crown from him that he had won the previous 2 years.

ApfgVJ1.png

Smaller role this year, we've put him on an amateur contract going forward as I like him as a depth piece and a mentor but wouldn't be devastated if another team were to pick him up.

aZLmytE.png

He's aged out of being able to play on the U19 team and will be leaving after his contract expires next season.

mi3Zb8T.png

Great year for him as he was the top goalscorer, young player of the season and will be a key part of our strike force going forward especially with Gabbiadini and Benjamin declining.

Q8nvD4a.png

We're so stacked at full back on both sides, we signed him to an amateur contract as a depth piece, if a team swooped in and picked him up we'd be fine with that as well.

xIpWwHg.png

Because of our weak depth at striker he was our 1st option off the bench for most of the year, another one I signed to an amateur contract, after I saw our striker regens for this year.

mrQdlvd.png

Another striker but is behind Hughes for me for a multitude of reasons, I also put him on an amateur deal for now, if he leaves he leaves.

uzdaBGv.png

His contract expires this year and I'm letting him go, a wide player who I trained to have CM availability but never good enough to crack any lineups while here

gkIXts0.png

Luke Lloyd has been signed to an amateur contract to cover MC and ST depth, I don't imagine he'll get much playing time going forward but he's been a depth piece for a few years and that isn't changing.

bjRU5Bb.png

Pushed well down our GK depth charts by a multitude of prospects, expect him to be let go after his contract runs out.

1UeVrZY.png

Another one pushed down my charts by more quality over the years, has 1 year left to try to hit potential, most likely gone in a year

mGXNHJr.png

Another casualty of us just getting more quality, released at the end of the year.

eGSv3sj.png

He's been pretty consistently my best U19 player so I gave him a game to see if he had anything hidden, he's got one more year but I'm not holding my breath.

UXAQ43i.png

Going to be released this year

tTX1qYm.png

Pushed to backup by our starter, like him as a sub tall option.

n1hNNew.png

5Y8t08u.png

hMs5VeD.png

QdChX6n.png

All going to be released

1sRLpPg.png

Rotates in at Left Back with our other starter, can also hold his own at RB, a good versatile option that's always somewhere on the team sheet

MpAfM1R.png

MS7im9U.png

With the amount of Fullbacks we have on this team they're solidly U19 players right now without much outlook for the first team in the near future

eJ3WSPp.png

A solid backup at both MC and DM, not too much playing time this season but definitely in the 18, but not the 11.

yO1NCbq.png

Been more playing U19s this year but could be worth keeping an eye on given his positional versatility based on how we line up.

I9vurTU.png

Definitely used him a bit as a backup, I don't love him because he has had bad jumping reach while being short which can be very obvious when we get taken over the top. If he can transition to DM while being a DC safety valve he could be worthwhile as more of a bench option.

BO3jtoF.png

We're actually flush with GKs and he's one of our worst so he's here another 2 seasons but he doesn't even really play in the U19s so not a good sign for him.

hhKcQAg.png

8lgH0I2.png

AnlBf0r.png

lcENWKp.png

sWjM7N2.png

SaCsxYM.png

UtpeLlK.png

bWBs6ln.png

4nFPKVS.png

A bunch of U19 only guys, a few of them have highish potential but in the 2ish years they may have left I doubt they'll break into the 1st team ranks so they'll probably end up out of the club by then.

3z5pzLr.png

Part of our DL rotation, probably our starter going forward, although he has competition with 26a and a 2028 regen as well.

f0kcxsL.png

Our starting DR, not a great season for him but hopefully he can continue to grow and work to fit the role better. Sion Owen tends to have better match ratings so he's waiting in the wings to replace Sam Foley if he's not performing.

d2c9sib.png

Our starting DM for most of the season, he ended up becoming accomplished at MC after he played a few games there. A solid part of our midfield trio, hopefully he continues to take steps forward next year.

P4veyyw.png

By star rating our best player, I think he's grown a bit since last year, height is still my worry with him, but he's too good to leave on the bench and with him already having this baseline at 17, hopefully he's an important part of the team for a while.

hotEU9r.png

The defensive change we made in our formation to move from an AM to a DM meant he ended up in the CM rotation for the most part which gave him less game time, definitely part of the rotation.

cER8MvN.png

With his ability to cover all midfield positions, I had projected him to be a bench player this season, but he ended up slotting in next to Adam Matthews 24a in our starting rotation, not a great year for him, we'll evaluate who should be sitting in that position when next season gets under way, as we have plenty who can play there.

jxTISlW.png

I was working to try to make him a CAM but then I stopped using that so I've pivoted to trying to make him a striker. One issue with our wide regens is they don't get playing time in the U19s which I might have to try to rectify myself going forward.

M0qLPkR.png

ZoFyyS9.png

Similar Wide Player problem as I mentioned above.

UNGsNAB.png

Got a little bit of a look in the first team as an Attacking Mid.

L8TmEIY.png

Split playing time in the U19s and started a Welsh Cup game, probably our 3rd Choice next year.

UV5FNul.png

Got some run as a depth center back who could also cover LB, started a couple of games when we had injury issues.

gNZZGxO.png

Our starting GK, definitely not a great season for him, allowing over 2 goals a game, but our system does very much leave our GK out to dry, he'll be our backup next year.

hb3CsEl.png

Another Fullback who's down the depth chart and in our U19s

VfChy3l.png

In the U19s, would need to grow a lot to crack the first team.

2028 Youth Intake

Spoiler

30VqggF.png

Exciting preview for sure, Strikers and Goalkeepers are definitely the weak point of the squad so seeing A for those was super exciting, so did it deliver?

qupVl6f.png

0oqxyd1.png

QZrfcsR.png

The intake definitely delivered, two strikers with a good chance at starting next season and a slam dunk starting GK (how strange that our Starter and Backup next season will both be, Welsh, born in Australia).

fOWXZXJ.png

Instantly our top striker and has already scored for us, just a super exciting player to have come through for us.

APUQ6ry.png

Our top Goalkeeper, lots to love here.

ygu6jYD.png

Another good striker prospect, likely will be a starter, and at the very least pushes the guys who aren't good enough to be good depth farther down so we don't rely on them to finish games when we need to take other strikers off.

QMD23bW.png

As if we didn't have enough congestion down the left, we have another left back option here. Who knows how much playing time he'll get but hey, too much choice is better than no choice.

rVqiq1D.png

A good winger we'll probably end up wasting as he retrains to a new position.

NKxGOBp.png

Instantly being retrained to CM, I can't have a 5'8" CB but those mentals do look enticing.

vveQjM2.png

Yet another good striker option, although definitely not a starter, a bench option for sure.

YY9x0ua.png

K3KhSiH.png

ywg4S0c.png

Just recycle what I said earlier about the other wide midfielder, I guess if ever switch I'll have players available.

mJEUGOo.png

Could end up part of the rotation if we go through some injuries, hopefully with time to develop he could work his way in in a while.

mYD2UYR.png

He's exciting to me as a CB option off the bench because well. Height.

YMDCFZE.png

Another possible DM/CM option for later down the line.

QlilU5I.png

Our 2nd GK in this class, not really sure if he'll get anytime anywhere.

LitEpXg.png

More wide defending options, not super needed but I guess we are thinner at RB than LB

keRovt3.png

Another tall CB, I guess he's one for later if at all but Low Self Belief has got to be one of the more red flag personalities.

Youth Intakes So Far

m1d9rQS.png

XNlvmOq.png

0WyLy05.png

yFEdaRF.png

WTg3ZDS.png

Season Final Thoughts Wrap Up Screenshots

This was more like how I had envisioned season 1 in the WPL would go, a scrap to the end of the season. Well luckily we survived this one and I think we've put ourselves in abetter position following this season. We'll have one legacy player in our starting lineup (if that) and hopefully we can push forward to be a little farther clear of relegation. At this point I think we're in for a long slog of trying to build up funds, and for right now our best avenue to that has been getting lucky in the Cup, but we're talking such low amounts that I don't think they're worth much. Europe seems lightyears away but qualification for that has to be the next goal, however long that takes. Of course we could end up relegated next season, who knows.

gw20fQ3.png

8JJ6UfN.png

7KIN2i3.png

lyraliersebadge.png.5b216bbcdb890beeb31e9688c9a81861.png

Lyra Lierse - Belgium

First National Division - 2025/26 (season 2)

the madness in Belgium continues! on the pitch we made a slow start, which by the end of the season was really annoying as we went on a 12 game unbeaten run to finish the season. With the points total we got we would have won the league last season, but this season it only got us 6th. So twice we were within touching distance of promotion, which would hopefully be a huge help amongst the financial madness going on here

26leaguetable.JPG.0eda415b57c43059f6a93dacc818a71d.JPG

Players

Most pleasing thing was how well all the young players i was randomly throwing in the side did. Both my youths and the legacy youths did their part and the future looks bright. on the pitch at least....

Top Scorer: Nio Eerdekens 16 in 33 games

found him in the U19 squad when I took over the club. Gave him his chance this season and he took it with aplomb. Plays on the left hand side of my three man attack as a pressing forward. i do like my pressing forwards.

26eederkens.thumb.JPG.b021140caf57ad298849aef35f77d181.JPG

Player of the Season: Seppe Kil (7.31 average rating)

legacy midfielder, now 32 with only 1 season left on his contract. i won't be able to afford to renew so he'll be on his way. His experience has been vital though!

Youth

whoops, forgot to screenshot the intake! pretty good though, three elites which is ok. Especially as I wasn't expecting too much from the preview. No A grades!

26youthpreview.thumb.JPG.394b1789f23890b1a527f4c3b8d55d0d.JPG

Finances

beastieboys.gif.73825cb91978350ecc9c13eba60df3f9.gif

honestly, they are crazy! we lost bucketloads again and then the board informed me after the season ended we had to go semi-pro to save money. 

26semiprogoddammit.thumb.JPG.f38ae2f237cf5a33e029010cf5f4a0f0.JPG

I can see why so many quit Belgium, but I'm gonna see if i can break it....

26projection.thumb.JPG.d4c593bc9b636484bcdcf05b5d3fa12e.JPG

I'm barely spending a thing on wages  :-/

Career

26career.thumb.JPG.0a9c7932d120e8f3baafca0586449f40.JPG

1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

Youth Candidates

Season 2024/25

Macclesfield

Ors2CQ2.png 

The preview was exceptional:

p3qgWTu.png

The intake lived up to the hype with plenty of quality arriving.

S7Xa70d.png

VND7ja3.png

vl3zbsD.png

oLBI9ls.png

ylJNZng.png

t2WQyYD.png

Wow, never seen a English one like it!

3 hours ago, libbyshuss said:

honestly, they are crazy! we lost bucketloads again and then the board informed me after the season ended we had to go semi-pro to save money. 

To be fair, teams in the top Amateur division in Belgium shouldn't be professional to start with. There's a clear demarcation between professional football (1a Jupiler Pro League and 1b Challenger Pro League) and amateur football in Belgium. That's really the main issue with the finances in Belgium, is that the wages don't make sense. Most players should be on non-contracts with appearence fees or semi-pro in my opinion. I'm curious if they will rectify this in the next data update. 

21 minutes ago, Riebow said:

To be fair, teams in the top Amateur division in Belgium shouldn't be professional to start with. There's a clear demarcation between professional football (1a Jupiler Pro League and 1b Challenger Pro League) and amateur football in Belgium. That's really the main issue with the finances in Belgium, is that the wages don't make sense. Most players should be on non-contracts with appearence fees or semi-pro in my opinion. I'm curious if they will rectify this in the next data update. 

Yeah, the wages are nuts for the level we are at. It would make a lot more sense if all the clubs were semi-pro down there. Not sure how it is in real life though.

Although I thought they'd dropped the 'amatuer' name from the league in real life so not sure why the name is still there in FM.

I don't have time to do a full update, but I just realized by I got two brothers in two years consecutive years of my youth intake. They both look like they could be leading players on my team. I'm currently in my fourth year in Sweden and they both have Swedish-Montenegrin dual nationality. I play one as a midfielder and one has an inverted wingback so they will definitely link up on the pitch.

image.png.6eff7158711128b52282c366c4f39c33.png

Rein Meer AKA ReinBerg - Season 12 - Japan J2 League - End of Season Review

League - 9th

After being in 11th mid-season we made a push for the playoffs in the second half of the season. In what was an incredibly tight race, we just missed out. 2 wins from my last 5 games was unfortunately just not good enough, which hurt as we had spent much of the second half of the season in and around the playoff spots. We even missed a penalty in our last game, which would have seen us win and jump up to 6th.

image.thumb.png.05662c383b24f3cdeb170138885ba06c.png

image.thumb.png.812a0e50526ce88de86b5404fa42da25.png

The Squad

We haven't had too much change in terms of starting eleven (the exception being the 3 players who left mid way through last year). Kazuya Ikeda (YP07H) has gone from strength to strength, with an impressive 22 goals in 39 starts. Ryu Joseph Hashimura the last legacy player on the books is finally retiring (after missing the penalty that could've got us in the playoffs). One sad bit of news is Daiki Sugai (YP04C) has has his potential plummet, so he is definitely not the long term solution, only being a decent J3 league player. Hopeful that I will get some more GKs in through the intakes and get them up to their potential.

image.thumb.png.af77500491d5cc89e3966c5c833d1c9f.pngimage.thumb.png.6ceaf3c71e9606d9a8cee008b55b1181.png

Ryu Joseph Hashimura

The man, the myth, the legend. Came from non-league football into the Reinberg team before I took over. As a legacy player he was consistently amazing for many many years.

One of my favourite ever legacy players!

image.thumb.png.c9ed40b32907f88ade3aa50cf10c3eef.png

image.thumb.png.072682455782317b8a58e0623b1a6181.png

image.thumb.png.a0c5102062ab5290594c75a7dca68142.png

Finances

Doing well on this front overall. A large part of the loss is due to the 1.8mil spent on the training ground upgrade.

image.thumb.png.c2c4885bf55d0546b05ef425c6b6815a.png

Youth Intake

We had what looked like a decent intake, but none of the players really stood out to me as future first-teamers.

image.thumb.png.403ca2eb60f1bc123a58e7a3d70cd1ea.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 12

Daiki Kasahara (YP12A)

Perhaps the one from this intake that could be a future first team player. My worry is with the emergence of the aforementioned Kasuya Ikeda (YP07H) and the fact that his passing is so bad, he can only really play as a poacher. With Ikeda scoring 22 goals and playing consistently well, it may be quite a few years before there is a first team spot opening. I do like his Finishing and the mentals are quite good in general (apart from Composure).

image.thumb.png.0dcff9cc35a29fa3c413b86d775ebf7d.png

Toshiki Abe (YP12B)

We have struggled with our wingers for a few years now and while Toshiki doesn't seem like a plug and play in the first team, he does have that Professional personality, which could go a long way to him reaching his potential. Needs to work on his physicals and crossing especially, as I would prefer to have a pacy winger when possible.

image.thumb.png.e23fcc05e402abbd0919c51fe7ec0af2.png

Satoshi Wada (YP12C)

I don't play with a DM very often (apart from when closing tight games), so I am retraining him as a Deep Lying Playmaker already. He needs to work on his passing and vision, so he has individual training set. I had debated retraining him as CB, however there is not a huge need in that position right now and his heading and marking are pretty poor overall.

image.thumb.png.5cd913fc8c64bdded401eaa629c994dd.png

Nothing too exciting about this intake, so I got rid of my long serving HOYD and replaced him.
Goodbye Akihiro Miyauchi and hello Takamasa Koike.  We lose some reputation, but gain a better personality with slightly better determination and working with youngsters.

image.thumb.png.6a088830527edfaafa48968b28941d84.png

image.thumb.png.24cf78662551be09bae498f53345fb22.png

Edited by glennuk

olot_ue.jpg.69c71b68155362e12f2f679bc0362369.jpg

Olot UE Season Review (35/36)

League:

What a season. I started the season intending to build the squad around our talented winger Jose Manuel (intake of 33), but initially  he could barely scratch a 6.5 rating. Since we lack natural wingers I reverted back to a narrow 4132. The team gradually improved over the year which resulted with us going undefeated in the last 12 games. We drew 1-1 against Barcelona (by comparison on average we lose 6-0), but we kept the best for last. With only one game to go we only had a one point lead on Atl Madrid for the last European spot. Unfortunately that last game was against Real Madrid... We held a team meeting motivating them with the prospect of European qualification and boy did it work! We played an incredible first half and were up 2-0 at half time! We did some nervous defending in the 2nd half, conceding a goal in stoppage time but it was enough: our first win against one of the big two and European Football for tiny Olot!

Olot_Y12_league_table.thumb.png.07454145c0cd66164b89a93d62970847.png

Copa del Rey

A nice cup run, but unfortunate to come up against Real Madrid in the quarter finals.

Spoiler

Olot_Y12_copa.thumb.png.7891f4aa7f5464c83d6a39514af6f9e3.png

Youth Intake

First intake of the new HOYD and we see a slight drop in average CA. I guess it takes some time to see the effects of that change. We were promised some full backs, which would be nice because we lack depth there. The intake did mostly what was promised: two elite talent left backs and one very promising striker in Joan Miquel Solivelles

Spoiler

Olot_Y12_YI_Preview.thumb.png.754d5820d85616b57bff59ae48800f94.png

Olot_Y12_YI_overview.thumb.png.bc7bb14f0b013e46342a29ff8c262a96.png

Transfers

A vey quiet year on the transfer market with only loads of loans out

NXGN

Jose Manuel made the list for the 2nd straight year, finishing third. He's still developing well and is getting more and more playing team. Mostly as an advanced forward though as I don't use wingers at the moment.

Spoiler

Olot_Y12_NXGN.thumb.png.cd28e2ba9e660fbe412b008af629dfed.png

Jose Manuel (Intake of 33; Light-hearted)

Spoiler

Olot_Y12_Jose_manuel.thumb.png.29285941bfee26b34409acbf6e8879a5.png

Best XI

Finally some players with an average rating above 7. Delfi had a great 2nd half of the season and is now seen as a Wonderkid by the media. Alejandro was our topscorer with 12 goals, while Jose Manuel had a breakout season with 11 goals.

Spoiler

Olot_Y12_bestXI.thumb.png.4608ac8f00c9badb30a11943fa20326c.png

5 years ago...

An interesting intake. Ouakrim was the highest rated player but never developed and is on his way out. We had two Wonderkids who already left: Pep Figueras went to Vigo for 22M and Ignacio Iglesias to Sevilla for 27M. Abdou Niang and Destiny Ogar have been doing well out on loan and they will join the squad next season. Emili is a really good goalkeeper, he might be better than our current one, so I really don't want to hamper his development. He was out on loan at Granada in the 2nd tier, but I might keep him for the next season and make him our European/cup goalkeeper. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6d13798579ffa3ea38039ac2ddbed6ee.png

Next season

Our first season in Europe. As we won't have many changes to win the conference league, I want to see if we can go all the way. I will need to keep a bigger squad and send less players out on loan to deal with the extra matches.

1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

I have changed my presenting for end of seasons.  I think it is less cluttered and less formal.  Thoughts?  I can't do the fancy graphics and things most of you do.

Looks fine with me!

For me personally, I mostly like to follow along the story. See a few players, a tactic, a table, but I don't need every detail. For my own posts I try to minimize text for instance, put in a couple of screenshots and on to the next.

To each their own of course, in the end I like all kinds of updates.

5 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

I have changed my presenting for end of seasons.  I think it is less cluttered and less formal.  Thoughts?  I can't do the fancy graphics and things most of you do.

Looks good. 

My second season in charge is going really well, and the new youth intake is pretty great as well. 4 of the players are basically ready to step in immediately and get some minutes, but we are challenging for a spot in the playoffs and I don't want to overwhelm them too early. But then again, I'm not sure this team is ready to go up and stay in the VNL, so perhaps it's best to go ahead and start working them in immediately. Plus I think I'd prefer to spend one more season in the VNN and have them crush it with high ratings rather than to potentially struggle in the VNL and have lower ratings. 

image.png.32f1354bb2bf8ea0f67734eed0f14e21.png

image.thumb.png.c1bb488d03282bd9c4cddded02984442.png

image.thumb.png.e58db26d7565a8ca485f01ae51e23b17.png

Here are the stat blocks for the top 4 prospects of the group. Zeverona will need some position training to fit into the systems I prefer to run, but I'm very excited about Somerville's potential to step in immediately and make an impact as a 2-footed IF. I'll definitely be training him on the left as well to give him some more versatility. Spencer also looks like he could step in and take some minutes, but he'd be in place of our team leader and captain, but I'll definitely look to rotate him in as we finish the season. Huws also looks like he's ready for rotational minutes at DM, and his quality could allow me to switch back to my preferred 4-2-3-1 rather than the 4-3-3 we've been using this year.

image.thumb.png.83644a2c781a5fa27468941e10dfd822.png

image.thumb.png.018305d9938fd03cc84affe83197d038.png

image.thumb.png.91bfcc5a77f45f0ab8634f8ff11fcc51.png

image.thumb.png.4d9ed5a5d04d077e8f944aab21482062.png

So, yeah. All in all the save is going pretty well so far. Wish I had more time to play, but I've been working extra to cover my boss who's been out on medical leave. Nice for the paycheck, but not so nice in terms of playing FM :(

Thanks for reading! I welcome any advice.

-R

Season Review 2024/25 (Season 1)

NK Kustošija Zagreb

Supersport Prva NL (Tier 2)

nk_kustosija_zagreb.gif.55f8da83885e5ab9315f992d6d858eb8.gif

League

I was not ready for this message to pop up before my first game. I did not read the rules properly for Croatia before starting. Oops

Spoiler

SesvetevKustoija_Overview.thumb.png.840fde3dfe0d3c1a052df6228cde8e6e.png

Spoiler

SuperSportPrvanogometaliga_Stages2.thumb.png.d314044fb1c32fcf6b2f6be253fe1099.png

What a season! Promoted as Champions at the first time of asking. I'm shocked. I knew we had a decent squad but to have the season we did has blown me away. We got off to a flyer and never looked back. I'm not sure if we have the quality to stay up next season but we're ready to have a crack.

Awards

Patrick Bosnjak was our player of the year with a 7.21 rating and 4 MOTM awards. The young fullback was a dominant force in defensive with the ability to get forward and put in some great crosses for the forwards to pounce on.

Karlo Igor Majic was our top scorer with 22 goals

5 Players were named in the Team of the Season

Spoiler

MartinBlaevi_Inbox-8.thumb.png.778bb2bdfd2cb7ba22be7453ddb5d983.png

I was named Manager of the Year

Spoiler

MartinBlaevi_Inbox7.thumb.png.dd4be6ef1a645d3877c100b3f6c70f7d.png

Youth Intake

A very promising first intake 

Spoiler

NKKustoijaZagreb_YouthCandidates-3.thumb.png.01e9f0576af0c0d9a405629b4c4db77a.png

Spoiler

JosipMaras01E_Profile.thumb.png.7de968fab197ad4dd73ac224318b0c8b.png

Spoiler

MarioGrli01A_Profile.thumb.png.8754eb16c0065c48450eb123c333c246.png

Spoiler

Matjaka1B_Profile.thumb.png.669b399ede1bb2eb712cae034aa55f53.png

Spoiler

MilivojBian01F_Profile.thumb.png.9ffe56ca6179c68780806e14efb67310.png

Spoiler

PetarLucijanKrznar01D_Profile.thumb.png.bbaedd1645cf7176a4203a545e781175.png

Upgrades

We managed to get an upgrade to our Youth Recruitment

Plans for next season

Survive by any means necessary. Hopefully we can keep the majority of the squad together next season and we have enough quality to avoid the drop. It's going to be a tough year, but with enough core pieces in the initial squad we might have a chance.

Transfers

Spoiler

NKKustoijaZagreb_TransferHistory.thumb.png.03d05c5308d7446ff905b7a5c03c080a.png

Edited by Fat Controller

Bho1TB7.png

XaW - Veertien Mie (Japan) - Season 2055 (Season 32) - Meiji Yasuda J2 League

P2nmGxL.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

Much like last season, but on a positive note, I'm using more and more of the players from the intake and less of the original squad. So at least our age profile are doing down. Now we just need to develop more and hopefully get further improvements done.

Emperor's Cup: We beat Giravanz Kitakyushu and Gifu before we lost to Ventforet Kofu in the 4th round.
J.League Cup: We lost to Yokohama FC in the 1st round.

Around the world

vxwQpK6.png

Youth intake:

SnnNyxN.png

LPqg9c8.png

20K4W68.png

gA6pTvh.png

iB8m7sd.png

9DhfjJK.png

Trophy cabinet

Continental
CONCACAF Champions League - 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
OFC Champions League - 2042/43 (Markham FC)
CAF Champions League - 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

Caribbean Cup x6 - 2031, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
Caribbean Club Shield x9 - 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
CAF Confederation Cup - 2049/50 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
CAF Super Cup - 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

South Africa
DSTV Premiership x2 - 2049/50, 2051/52 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
GladAfrica Championship -2046/47 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

Nedbank Cup x2 - 2048/49, 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
Telkom Knockout x2 - 2047/48, 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)
MTN 8 x2 - 2049/50, 2050/51 (Ubuntu Cape Town)

Papua New Guinea
Kumul Petroleum National Soccer League x2 - 2041/42, 2042/43 (Markham FC)
National Ch'ship Group A - 2040/41 (Markham FC)

Curaçao
Liga MCB 1st Division x11 - 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
Curaçao Segundo Division - 2025 (Astros de Colombia)
Curaçao Terser Division - 2024 (Astros de Colombia)

Player statistics:

Most apps for me

Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	435
José Rodríguez 24b	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2024-2037	369
Juan Francisco Scarpeta 28b Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2028-I left	364
Fabián Díaz 28e		Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2028-I left	338
Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	313

Most goals for me

Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	414
Estéfano Muriel 30a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2030-I left	219
Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	119
Salealo Kamberipa 46b	Ubuntu Cape Town	Namibia		South Africa	2046-I left	96
Dayro Belalcázar 31a	Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2031-I left	90

Most assists for me

Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	136
Estéfano Muriel 30a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2030-I left	108
Dayro Belalcázar 31a	Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2031-I left	101
Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	76
Pedro González 32c	Astros de Colombia	Chile		<N/A>		2032-I left	69

Supporters:

QS3VK1g.png

Summary:

CRddd1J.png

Back after a bit of a mid-year FM break, so the Tranent journey shall be continuing later!

Although coming back to find @XaWdoing a Hexagon (?) challenge for youth academy is... something. That is some achievement so far, sir!

2 minutes ago, Anners said:

Back after a bit of a mid-year FM break, so the Tranent journey shall be continuing later!

Although coming back to find @XaWdoing a Hexagon (?) challenge for youth academy is... something. That is some achievement so far, sir!

Thanks, someone mentioned it as a possibility, and I just couldn't shake the want to do it! :D

And I find FM24 the easiest game in ages, which is probably the key reason why I've gotten as far as I have. I am struggling to improve in Japan though.

FM24YouthAcdemy.png.0226a2c332d27d95ed4bada0bb6a21cf.png

Last Update

Sudeva Delhi FC: A Tale of Consistent Development and Growing Ambitions

Sudeva_Delhi_FC_1.png.3af8cd4946c5c078240bc018064b9269.pngSudeva_Delhi_FC_2.png.d678708b8ca094e187696949d8459140.pngSudeva_Delhi_FC_3.png.7fe0580ea7a8ea12003b8b78a26c474e.png

An apology for the lack of posting, folks! Been sidetracked by other games, but I'm back on the Sudeva Delhi FC beat and aiming for more regular updates. 🇮🇳

About the Club:

Sudeva Delhi FC, a beacon of youth development in the heart of India, has carved its niche in the nation's football landscape since its inception in 2014. Committed to nurturing young talents and providing a platform for their dreams to take flight, the club has consistently climbed the ladder of success, leaving its mark on the I-League and various domestic competitions.

Manager:
Manager: Ron Longerschlong, a seasoned English tactician, leads the charge with a laser-sharp focus on tactical innovation and player development.

Name Nationality   Age   Reputation   Stars   Coaching Qualifications   Transfers
Ron Longerschlong 󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿English 41 Continental 2 Continental A None (0)

Indian National League:

Season League Position    W D L GD PTS Best Player Rating
24/25 3 14 5 5 30 47 Felix Chidi (7.49)
25/26 5 10 10 4 16 40 Raul Praveen (7.12)
26/27 3 14 4 6 22 46 Chhangte Fenandes (7.60)
27/28 4 12 5 6 28 44 Raman Biswas (7.37)
28/29 4 12 8 4 14 44 Raman Biswas (7.18)
29/30 6                      9 10  5 11 37 Raman Biswas (7.27)          

Terrible Season, we tried to play a more direct system, but all this did was make us concede more. We did score goals with  Omkar D'Cruz having the highest in the League, however half of this was from the Penalty Spot, in open play he was poor missing many. 

Cups:

Season Durand Cup Federation Cup Asian Confed Cup       U18 League               
24/25 Group Stage Final (Loss) N/A                                
25/26 Quarter Final Quarter Final N/A                                 2nd Group C      
26/27 Quarter Final Quarter Final (Loss) N/A                                 3rd Group C
27/28 Winner Winner N/A                                  Semi Final
28/29 Quarter Final Final (Loss) N/A                                  Semi Final
29/30 Quarter Final Final (Loss)                N/A                                 Winners               

Finance & Facilities:

Season Training  Youth Junior Coaching    Recruitment   Stadium Capacity   Ticket Price   Season  Ticket Price   Season Ticket Holders   Total Sponsorship
24/25 Basic Basic Average Basic 16,000 £0 £3 595 £660k
25/26 Basic Below Average Average Basic 16,000 £0 £3 595 £660k
26/27 Basic Below Average Good Average 16,000 £0 £3 635 £660k
27/28 Basic Below Average Good Average 16,000 £0 £4 679 £660k
28/29 Basic Below Average Excellent Average 16,000 £1 £6 737 £575k
29/30 Basic Below Average Excellent      Average       16,000                £1            £6                            747                                 £570k                

We dropped some sponsor income this season, not much but it is still not great. The chairman wants to leave, so no doubt someone will buy the club and take on loans as this usually happens. 

image.png.c4597a7c9f472a95f2ce103c68ef98de.png 

28/29 Best of the Youth Intake:

Name Age Nation  Best Position  Personality Current Ability  Potential Ability
Anthony Singh 16 🇮🇳 AP Mercenarry 3 Stars 4 Stars
Sumit Singh 15 🇮🇳 L/RW Unambitious 2 Stars 4 Stars
Jason Singh 16 🇮🇳 DC Balanced 2  Stars 4 Stars
Ravi Alemao 15 🇮🇳 IFW Light Hearted 1 Stars 4 Stars
Naresh Tudu   16 🇮🇳    DC              Mercenarry   2.5 Stars      4 Stars             

Anthony Singh though a playmaker has all the numbers in the right area to become a striker so he will be retrained as a DLF, and players will be leaving, an interesting fact too we have 9 Singhs at the club gets very confusing 3 of them are Goalkeepers. 

29/30 Best Player By Stars

Name Age Nation  Best Position  Personality     Current Ability  Potential Ability
Omkar D'Cruz 18 🇮🇳 IF   Balanced 5 Stars 5 Stars            
Ricky Singh      18 🇮🇳 GK                 Ambitious 3.5 Stars        4 Stars            
Raman Biswas 21 🇮🇳 M/AMC          Balanced 3.5 Stars        4 Stars            
Edited by Coxbox