Has anybody bought the game from CDKeys.com ?

The site says that it sells with early acces but has this message NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER, PLEASE READ OUR PRE ORDER INFORMATION HERE BEFORE PURCHASING.

Has anybody bought from them? And if so, the key was delivered instantly or you had to wait until beta release?

r/footballmanagergames - Has anybody bought the game from CDKeys.com ?
0 Comments
Save

How could the "early access" version be any different from the one without? That doesn't make sense to me. If you have FM24 in your Steam library ahead of the official launch you should be getting the beta, regardless of what some 3rd party says. I think they're trying to milk a few extra bucks out of people with this and both versions are actually the same.

44 minutes ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

How could the "early access" version be any different from the one without? That doesn't make sense to me. If you have FM24 in your Steam library ahead of the official launch you should be getting the beta, regardless of what some 3rd party says. I think they're trying to milk a few extra bucks out of people with this and both versions are actually the same.

Because they don't offer a direct Steam key, they offer a FM redeem key you use to get an universal key from the boxed FM editions for any of the platforms FM is available on. The same thing shopto.net has been offering the last 2 versions.

Am 17.10.2023 um 00:19 schrieb Freakiie:

Because they don't offer a direct Steam key, they offer a FM redeem key you use to get an universal key from the boxed FM editions for any of the platforms FM is available on. The same thing shopto.net has been offering the last 2 versions.

So when I buy the "multi platform" version, I will have to activate the key on redeem/footballmanager.com on 6 November and will then receive a key for activation with Steam (which I use)?

Edited by freshandy

Ordered FOOTBALL MANAGER 2024 + EARLY ACCESS PC (STEAM) (EUROPE & UK) DATE ORDERED: 19/10/2023 18:53 but says key is available shortly, this has been over 10 mins, anyone else had this?

19.08, typical, code is now showing.

Edited by neevesc

In the end it's a grey reseller, they don't get keys directly from SI, so if they're out of stock they're out of stock. Also the reason why the price suddenly jumped up, if they need to buy in extra keys that's going to cost them and without an agreement with SI they can't just buy as many keys as they want at fixed prices from them and have to rely on buying keys from other resellers.

Edited by Freakiie

39 minutes ago, Simsimmabrfc85 said:

Learned my lesson in the past, best way rather than saving a couple of quid is to just get it from steam. Less hassle.

Fanatical are still cheaper than Steam or Epic and you get the early access guaranteed.