The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Phil930 said:

My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

i now see what the mods meant by hating people who copy and paste with formatting

Just now, nunch98 said:

i now see what the mods meant by hating people who copy and paste with formatting

Dont go into tactics forum in some threads.....

I love Cleon to death and his threads but this hurts my eyes way too much

image.png.010e5c6725f1fa4b6312694a3cd2922d.png

Also Ozil

image.png.c7d7c00e1020acab17cccc9105e5c147.png

All the threads I want to revisit every so often.

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

Yeah. To be fair I’m at 35k feet on a plane over Canada and just read thru the last 14 pages, convinced it was released given the progress.

I’ll go back to my movie and snacks. 

Just now, Phil930 said:

Yeah. To be fair I’m at 35k feet on a plane over Canada and just read thru the last 14 pages, convinced it was released given the progress.

i was only making a joke, come back and get hype with us

1 minute ago, Phil930 said:

the entire forum including me only found out about dark mode today

1 minute ago, Phil930 said:

Your commitment is greatly received. I flew to SF in April, was amazed you can now get the internet.

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I hate to make this thread serious but I could really do with this dropping tonight I'm having such a bad week already and hopefully this will distract me

Hope it gets better soon buddy

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I hate to make this thread serious but I could really do with this dropping tonight I'm having such a bad week already and hopefully this will distract me

Sorry to hear that pal, hope you're doing okay. 

Just now, maxi7 said:

Will my night consist of the FM Beta or will it consist of Lando and Nando doing Spa. Time will tell. 

the what Spa now?

Pls tell more about it. How have I heard of this just now

3 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I hope it does for you too. Everything will be ok in the end. Stay strong bro. 

2 minutes ago, -Jef- said:

the what Spa now?

Pls tell more about it. How have I heard of this just now

It's a F1 track lol. 

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

image.gif.63da9ac41c0b56c462076526affc3745.gif

Run both on PC off steam sadly lol.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

The answer is yes

Indeed. Lando = yes.

16 minutes ago, cosminandrei said:

they did and I’ll do it once again on their behalf. 19/10 is just a placeholder in the best case and beta releases only when SI pushes the button as they never provide a specific date for beta.

furthermore. last year it was the same and beta released earlier than what Epic said

Yeh Epic have not got a clue. I am not sure why people are reading so much into it. That's not to say that the 19th is incorrect, it's just that SI are the only ones who know

Just now, maxi7 said:

Na, my choices were Football Manager or F1 Manager lol. 

oh.. i know nando is always racing something somewhere so was hoping for some weird nando-quadrant collab