The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

It's called Miranda not sure it's available in the UK. I've never seen it but I haven't lived there in 20+ years.

You can get Mirinda in some World Food aisles at certain shops and some takeaways randomly offer it. it certainly isn't commonly spotted around here, but it's absolutely outstanding! 👍

15 minutes ago, alian62 said:

It's has been stated in the FMFC that it will be from the 20th-23rd . FMScout also said this so all this nonsense isn't worth the topic or posts and should be locked 

Where in FMFC out of interest?

1 minute ago, coady said:

You can get Mirinda in some World Food aisles at certain shops and some takeaways randomly offer it. it certainly isn't commonly spotted around here, but it's absolutely outstanding! 👍

Yep it's definitely the Pepsi Fanta alternative. Available everywhere over here comes in various flavours too my favourite being Xa Xi which tastes like dandelion and burdoch.

8 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

Actually, now that I think about it. There's Cola and Pepsi, Sprite and 7Up, where is the Fanta counterpart? How are we supposed to argue what horrible taste someone has for not preferring Fanta when it has no counterpart?!

Produkter » Solo » Solo « Ringnes AS

Norway got you covered!

Just now, XaW said:

Produkter » Solo » Solo « Ringnes AS

Norway got you covered!

Alright, now find me some Norwegians that prefer this over Fanta so I can tell them their taste is bad! Even though I have no idea how Norwegian Fanta tastes. Not really my go to beverage when I went to Norway on vacation.

Just now, Freakiie said:

Alright, now find me some Norwegians that prefer this over Fanta so I can tell them their taste is bad! Even though I have no idea how Norwegian Fanta tastes. Not really my go to beverage when I went to Norway on vacation.

Sorry, I only prefer Solo during Easter (due to nostalgia), Fanta is better the rest of the year.

1 minute ago, Freakiie said:

Solo is faaaar superior :cool:

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Exactly. Caicedo at the moment looks like it might be a £120m overspend.

And yes, I'm aware he cost £115m

We should have posted Havertz on page 65.

(Thanks for that money, by the way.)

Edited by Chelsea1903