The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thomas_e said:

The FM23 beta was released on October 20th and the game released on November 7th. Has there been any hints of an earlier release this year? 

Well I don’t know if it counts as a hint, but the official FM twitter account was posting 2-3 weeks before full launch

8 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Why would you do that to yourself?

Being a Kiwi I have a number of Australian friends.

Why would I have an Australian friend? Or why would he move to Sunny England?

I can only answer the second part of that - Sydney is crazy expensive. And our cricket is easier.

17 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I imagine it was like that time someone posted the KFC herbs and spices on MySpace. Colonel Sanders was not happy.

You don't mess with the Colonel.  Back when he ran a garage, he literally shot one of his rivals.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/1132748/the-time-colonel-sanders-shot-another-person/#:~:text=Sanders returned fire%2C striking Stewart,Sanders and Shelburne were dropped.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Why would I have an Australian friend? Or why would he move to Sunny England?

I can only answer the second part of that - Sydney is crazy expensive. And our cricket is easier.

Move to England! I actually played against the Korean national team at cricket for a NZ select XI. I'm hopeless at cricket, love it but have no talent for it. We somehow won, I got a first ball of the innings golden duck and ended up on national news as a result haha

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

Move to England! I actually played against the Korean national team at cricket for a NZ select XI. I'm hopeless at cricket, love it but have no talent for it. We somehow won, I got a first ball of the innings golden duck and ended up on national news as a result haha

is the golden duck like the golden snitch in harry potter?

8 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Balla 

5 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Cricket Balla 🏏 

in other news, I’m really annoyed Hazard has retired. I was so looking forward to signing him as a free agent for Luton or Bournemouth

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Balla 

Cricket Balla 🏏 

in other news, I’m really annoyed Hazard has retired. I was so looking forward to signing him as a free agent for Luton or Bournemouth

hopefully you can start early pre-season & choose "your world" save, that should stop players plans to move/retire

5 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

hopefully you can start early pre-season & choose "your world" save, that should stop players plans to move/retire

That does kinda depend on if he remains in the databse.  Perhaps some editor magic can be employed otherwise?

5 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

Hadn’t thought of that. Interesting.

4 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Let's just say yes!

Isn’t what you did technically a diamond duck?

28 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Balla 

Cricket Balla 🏏 

Balla GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

The first Chuck Norris joke of the day. If memory serves me, we had to average 23 Chuck jokes, 24 gifs and at least 2 Greggs based jokes per page before Miles even considered pressing the button:

If Chuck Norris were to travel to an alternate dimension in which there was another Chuck Norris and they both fought, they would both win.

21 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Hadn’t thought of that. Interesting.

Isn’t what you did technically a diamond duck?

Nah that's when you face zero balls and manage to get out. I tried smashing a 6 first ball! Not even sure it made it halfway to the boundary before coming down with snow on it and getting caught.

22 hours ago, omerrath said:

image.png.eba799c17bf26ccaeb0f381bf7dd4c63.png

Let's get all scientific about it, shall we? I took it upon myself to gather the data and present it in my whimsical table. Consequently, we can whip up some pretty precise calculations.

FM24 release day is on 6.11.2023. According to my tabley, it seems safe to bet on a Thursday release. Now, all that's left is to crunch the numbers and find the average difference between the official release day and the beta release day. it's 18 days (rounding up, of course).

So, mark your calendars! The beta release is likely to hit on - Drumroll, please... : Thursday, 19.10.2023. 
I've already booked my days off work. 
Let's go Betaahhhhhhh :hammer:

@andu1 this was posted earlier in the thread

1 minute ago, andu1 said:

So we are 26 days before release.. As I was suspecting the most reasonable dates start from next week... :ackter:

if they don't drop QoL II today before 3pm I suspect next week, if by lunchtime they have QoL II out... well i wouldn't be surprised if Miles pushes the button before 8pm today:hammer:

1 minute ago, andu1 said:

So we are 26 days before release.. As I was suspecting the most reasonable dates start from next week... :ackter:

24/25. (I think)

I don't think that's a ridiculous amount different when compared to 20 days with the previous 2 editions. 

In Efe's bandana we trust.

Against All Odds" Bandana wanted! #efesodje #againstallodds | DATM | HTAFC

2 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

if they don't drop QoL II today before 3pm I suspect next week, if by lunchtime they have QoL II out... well i wouldn't be surprised if Miles pushes the button before 8pm today:hammer:

I thought the same. Especially when I noticed the QoL pt 1 was released to the public just a couple of hours after being exclusive for FMFC rather than waiting a day or two...

1 minute ago, sufcdan said:

loved that guy when he was at Southend! legend

I used to love him at Huddersfield. Just a shame about the red cards and the match fixing, and fraud scandals with him and his brothers. Was always good for a red card and an elbow.

We got one of my favorite Huddersfield defenders from you. Peter Clarke. What a man. Can't believe he's still going!

3 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I used to love him at Huddersfield. Just a shame about the red cards and the match fixing, and fraud scandals with him and his brothers. Was always good for a red card and an elbow.

We got one of my favorite Huddersfield defenders from you. Peter Clarke. What a man. Can't believe he's still going!

Peter Clarke was a rock for me at Blackpool on FM15 I think it was. Solid at the back and got a few goals from corners too

Anyway the beta's coming today, or tomorrow, or maybe the day after.