[FM23] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em 03/04/2023 em 13:40, DaveTheEditor disse:

The next update is out too! All files are now available in 23.1, 23.3 and 23.4. :)
Next step is CONCACAF and the rest of the extra files. 

Cheers,
Dave

Hello Dave, congratulations always for your work is amazing, I hope that everything goes right in the next stages, I would like to leave a request to CONCACAF, include Saint-Pierre and Miquelon and Haiti (at the moment suspended but have teams still fighting in the continental competitions playing in other countries), and if possible look at the continental competitions, the SI does not provide these competitions correctly to some FM, which is sad, if it is possible, Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
hace 57 minutos, esca dijo:

Anybody knows when v3 will be released? Will Dave waiting for the final Chinese patch to released first?

There will be no Chinese patch, the devs said that the last data update was the final one for this edition of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2023 at 13:14, caragreg said:

Hi @DaveTheEditor

Version 3 is still relevant?

When do you plan to release it?

Thanks

I too would like to know if this version will be coming out. I've been holding out from downloading other editor files because I appreciate and love your work @DaveTheEditor. Let us know if there is a timeline you have set for this version, if you can please.

Em 17/02/2023 em 19:49, \'Appy \'Ammer disse:

Ahhh, sorry Dave, I think I found the culprit. I have a file that has a fantasy Oceania Champions League format that has Northern Mariana Islands included. It must be that. Sorry for causing a minor panic for you. 

I know this is an old post but I found it through the search. Could you share the file? I'm thinking about doing a journeyman in Oceania and I'd like to take a shot at the OFC CL with smaller nations

Is development here still ongoing? If so I'll probably wait with trying it (part of me still praying for Austria D5 at this point, even though probably no more than D3 should be expected at this point)

On 06/06/2023 at 03:22, hrmantovani said:

I know this is an old post but I found it through the search. Could you share the file? I'm thinking about doing a journeyman in Oceania and I'd like to take a shot at the OFC CL with smaller nations

I think this is the link you're after... https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/571122-fm23-oceanic-pack-16-nations-continental-international/

43 minutos atrás, \'Appy \'Ammer disse:

Thank you! I saw this thread a long time ago and I was searching for "OFC Champions League" and "Oceania Champions League" but he didn't use these words in these exact order

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank You so much for creating this database, as it allowed me to get stuck into lower leagues of niche countries, and by doing so made me enjoy Football Manager again.

Unfortunately, there's a problem with the Estonian database (at least from my side), in which the U21 teams can get promoted to the first division through the play-off, which from my knowledge shouldn't happen.

Once again, thank You for creating this database - it's amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

A small issue with the Faroese divisions. There is a rule preventing B teams from promoting to the Premier division, but there are no rules preventing C teams doing the same. An example from my save: NSI got relegated from the Premier division. This made NSI B team relegate from the 2nd tier even though they were mid table. However NSI C team got promoted to the 2nd tier and now the main NSI team play against the NSI C team.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Yes it works now if you create a save in fm23 and transfer the save over to fm24. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to load it into the fm24 editor and expect it to verify without correcting database errors that would arise. 

OMG you are an absolute genius!!!!

I never thought of doing that :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AiZaK said:

Dave, we need your leagues pack for FM24!!

The other Dave is releasing files as apart of his realism megapack in a continuation, although we don't have too many just yet.