TCSSkin

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, snowofman said:

match title bar.xml ?

it is obvious. but there it is done by a container in which it is not indicated where the graphic file is located. and I originally thought to simple replace file paper , not to change the container class

On 09/04/2023 at 08:55, gavrenwick said:

Hi guys. Anyone know if a fix for this issue I've got. I clicked on the editor once for kit by accident, and it replaced my downloaded kits. My club is the ONLY one without the downloaded kits now, and I can't fix it. Is there something I can do to resolve it :) thanks for any assistance. 

For anyone who ever struggles with this as I did, I found that loading the editor and ticking ALLOW LICENSED KITS fixed my issue :) 

20 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

who remembers which file is responsible for the appearance of this element?

_2023-04-09_21-09-28.png.f90695e1ca36fe99063e0ca61a4f24a2.png

I found this file. it is boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/score/time/paper
I'd like to point out to anyone who creates their own skins with modified matchday panels - you're left with this horrible skewed look in the match report.

Has anyone had any luck in the past with adding form to scouting cards? and the comparison pages for playersimage.thumb.png.ca06ede093301934c7fd21d027ffe2e5.png

I'm trying to pull what I have on he player profile page but on the scouting card it pulls up blank thinking I have made an over sight or maybe I have to tweak something as I can go into the players profile and see this information.image.png.a5a7ba67f4b8d729305d8ed274459e21.png

the same happens if I try pulling per 90 stats. Wanted to try looking into the player compression tabs try flash that up with some per 90 and the form chart. 

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Has anyone had any luck in the past with adding form to scouting cards? and the comparison pages for playersimage.thumb.png.ca06ede093301934c7fd21d027ffe2e5.png

I'm trying to pull what I have on he player profile page but on the scouting card it pulls up blank thinking I have made an over sight or maybe I have to tweak something as I can go into the players profile and see this information.image.png.a5a7ba67f4b8d729305d8ed274459e21.png

the same happens if I try pulling per 90 stats. Wanted to try looking into the player compression tabs try flash that up with some per 90 and the form chart. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/564595-attributes-on-scouting-tab/?do=findComment&comment=13964204

have you  looked at my guidance in this thread?

7 hours ago, sdcoop said:

Didn't work

try and change all folder names after graphics to lower case names

edit: or better yet, try and put a pictures folder inside the  graphics folder and then put the rest of the folder inside the pictures folder

Edited by snowofman

strange appearance behavior in one of the panels. it feels like sometimes the panel class changes and the paper file becomes less transparent. I thought it was the "effect of a other skin", but clearing the cache or restarting the game does not help, but after a while the panel starts to look normal again
the situation is similar in dark skins
anyone have any ideas?
_2023-04-12_19-06-00.thumb.png.77a1d221a7147d03d897718362dc91fc.png_2023-04-12_19-10-45.png.328049b286e3039ff75df87692a56453.png

Me again... So after watching WTS today I saw him use this panel

(yes mines currently broken) to look to see if a player would work in another role.

image.png.a8493dc23e715964251e70e97fc98ce7.png

This got me thinking would it be possible to get this onto the scouting report card (after @Loda had helped me before I wanted to add more to it) Problem I am having I can't for the life of me get anything proper to stick.

image.png.fa649b0b18a208ac7db7e51927df16e6.png

It's got the highlight key attributes part I want but the attributes etc won't pull. the whole idea was you can use this drop box to see if a player would work in another position entirely unlike the one in the next panel. 

Spoiler

<!-- Attributes TEST -->
                        <container class="subsection_box">
                    <translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
                    <!-- buttons area -->
                    <container id="btna" embed_in_frame="true">
                        <attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_right" vertical_inset="4" horizontal_offset="4" horizontal_gap="10"/>

<widget class="player_roles_popup_button" id="skpa" show_attribute_highlight_colours="true" show_clear_item="true" click_event="skpa" alignment="centre" appearance="buttons/embedded/normal/button" auto_size="horizontal" height="30" fixed="true" spec="text" show_selected_role="true" embed_in_frame="true">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="330016" type="use" value="Highlight key attributes for role[COMMENT: option allowing for viewing the key attributes needed to play in a certain role]" />
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="patp" file="player/player attributes panel" highlight_attributes="true" show_attribute_offsets="false" />
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="obj" set_property="objt" />
                </container>

probably doesn't help I can't find alot around this or the pane

On 09/04/2023 at 08:55, gavrenwick said:

Hi guys. Anyone know if a fix for this issue I've got. I clicked on the editor once for kit by accident, and it replaced my downloaded kits. My club is the ONLY one without the downloaded kits now, and I can't fix it. Is there something I can do to resolve it :) thanks for any assistance. 

image.thumb.png.d40c48a2aca83b298418b78e33d29467.png

Tick Allow Licenced Kits in the editor, also what logo pack are you using for the round nation icons ?

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Me again... So after watching WTS today I saw him use this panel

(yes mines currently broken) to look to see if a player would work in another role.

image.png.a8493dc23e715964251e70e97fc98ce7.png

This got me thinking would it be possible to get this onto the scouting report card (after @Loda had helped me before I wanted to add more to it) Problem I am having I can't for the life of me get anything proper to stick.

image.png.fa649b0b18a208ac7db7e51927df16e6.png

It's got the highlight key attributes part I want but the attributes etc won't pull. the whole idea was you can use this drop box to see if a player would work in another position entirely unlike the one in the next panel. 

Hide contents

<!-- Attributes TEST -->
                        <container class="subsection_box">
                    <translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
                    <!-- buttons area -->
                    <container id="btna" embed_in_frame="true">
                        <attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_right" vertical_inset="4" horizontal_offset="4" horizontal_gap="10"/>

<widget class="player_roles_popup_button" id="skpa" show_attribute_highlight_colours="true" show_clear_item="true" click_event="skpa" alignment="centre" appearance="buttons/embedded/normal/button" auto_size="horizontal" height="30" fixed="true" spec="text" show_selected_role="true" embed_in_frame="true">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="330016" type="use" value="Highlight key attributes for role[COMMENT: option allowing for viewing the key attributes needed to play in a certain role]" />
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="patp" file="player/player attributes panel" highlight_attributes="true" show_attribute_offsets="false" />
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="obj" set_property="objt" />
                </container>

probably doesn't help I can't find alot around this or the pane

You want the attributes to show on the scout card? You need to go back to the same post again. It's literally the example I use...

Hint, bolded an obvious oversight in your code (I'm assuming your layout setup is ok).

Edited by Loda

On 28/11/2022 at 13:12, EnigMattic1 said:

Using FME as my "base" skin, I have added city pics as a tab after the stadium pic on the club home screen:

image.png.636e04c28292fb4252a56f4138dc6bfc.png

What I would like to know is, how can I have it so that it says the city AND country above the image? I have looked through the code for the stadium pic as that shows city and country, but I can't work out what I need to add.

image.png.667758cd80a663e674dbdb3d920445b8.png

As you can see, in the corner, it reads "Liverpool, England". How can I get it so that the city pic reads the same?

Been trying to add the extra 'city' tab myself but didn't manage to find it out yet.. Do you mind sharing the files or code how to do it?

thanks,

2 hours ago, Valle1950 said:

Been trying to add the extra 'city' tab myself but didn't manage to find it out yet.. Do you mind sharing the files or code how to do it?

thanks,

As I mentioned, this was just added to another skin, but this is the code that I used:

<!--city-->
            <container default_height="300" priority="1">
            <translation id="title" type="use" value="City"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1" >

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" height="35" inset="0" offset="0" mode="distribute_equally">

<container class="bordered_box" default_width="-1" appearance="">
                            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!--town-->
                            <widget class="city_label" id="namL" show_nation="true" spec="text" colour="white" size="11" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale">
                                <record id="object_property">
                                    <integer id="get_property" value="SctI" />
                                </record>
                            </widget>

</container> 

</container>

<container default_height="-1" red_replacement="" >
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" scale_picture="true" apply_to_children="true" />
                        <widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnd">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0" />
                                <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
                                <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                            </record>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

</container>
            </container>

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

As I mentioned, this was just added to another skin, but this is the code that I used:

<!--city-->
            <container default_height="300" priority="1">
            <translation id="title" type="use" value="City"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1" >

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" height="35" inset="0" offset="0" mode="distribute_equally">

<container class="bordered_box" default_width="-1" appearance="">
                            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!--town-->
                            <widget class="city_label" id="namL" show_nation="true" spec="text" colour="white" size="11" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale">
                                    <integer id="get_property" value="SctI" />
                                </record>
                            </widget>

</container> 

</container>

<container default_height="-1" red_replacement="" >
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" scale_picture="true" apply_to_children="true" />
                        <widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnd">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0" />
                                <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
                                <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                            </record>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

</container>
            </container>

to be added to the club overview panel?

thanks for your help

23 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

strange appearance behavior in one of the panels. it feels like sometimes the panel class changes and the paper file becomes less transparent. I thought it was the "effect of a other skin", but clearing the cache or restarting the game does not help, but after a while the panel starts to look normal again
the situation is similar in dark skins
anyone have any ideas?

even more surprising is that the panels look different in 2 different saves

_2023-04-13_18-48-05.png.d1341d30d75a1dfacc141192d879cb5e.png_2023-04-13_18-49-16.png.b485f366b4f73c07a29feb681e41ceb9.png

:rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

even more surprising is that the panels look different in 2 different saves

_2023-04-13_18-48-05.png.d1341d30d75a1dfacc141192d879cb5e.png_2023-04-13_18-49-16.png.b485f366b4f73c07a29feb681e41ceb9.png

:rolleyes:

Only thing i can think of is that Brazil has different groups right? So it's like Group A, Group B and so on, so the background is there for other screens but shouldn't be there for yours

15 hours ago, Loda said:

You want the attributes to show on the scout card? You need to go back to the same post again. It's literally the example I use...

Hint, bolded an obvious oversight in your code (I'm assuming your layout setup is ok).

image.png.472f82a6c49b1e3e38d818d2a6daba6b.png

It's the drop down I want the attributes I can use the original code for the drop down is a different overview on the players page, but I don't have the xml for this page (player overview. Thought it might spice the scout report card up if you could potentially view  retraining people people from this screen.

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Only thing i can think of is that Brazil has different groups right? So it's like Group A, Group B and so on, so the background is there for other screens but shouldn't be there for yours

unfortunately this is Сampeonato Сarioca, there is only one group. there are many groups in Brasileirao, there the background is also darker. :rolleyes:

_2023-04-13_20-53-00.png.5ef16f058a860a291fc245833a5b44a2.png

I've been working on some skin changes to replace Attribute numbers with a grading system. I've got it working fine on Player Profiles but cannot fully work out how to transpose these grades to the Squad view list.

t8nSHFs.png

Deconstructing what bluestillidie00 for the WTS skin, it looks like I need to add some widget info to each attribute within person properties.xml pointing to the class handling the graphical change?

Example:

<record id="widget_info">
  <symbol id="class" value="attribute_grade" />
</record>

When I do switch to the WTS Attributeless skin, the Squad list view only ever shows numbers for me, not sure if it is suppose to be the Bars only for all views or just player profiles.

The other night while editing some other panel not related to this change, after reloading the skin and switching to other skins a few times, suddenly FM displayed only the Grades above for Manager profiles, squad lists, scout lists etc. I wish I took some screenshots because when I reloaded FM23 again it reverted back to numbers except for the panel above I specifically made changes for previously. Not sure if I hit a bug with all the skin reloads.

EDIT: Just before I was about to head to bed, I downloaded @GIMN latest Mustermann Dark Graphical skin to poke around, extracting the RAR and loading the skin in FM. Before closing down FM23, I switched back to my modified Tato skin and lo-and-behold, every screen is now using the Grades I put in. Has FM cached the person properties.xml or is something else at play?

vnM3Jni.png

es1SgcL.png

H53JAYH.png

Edited by Powermonger

36 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

I've been working on some skin changes to replace Attribute numbers with a grading system. I've got it working fine on Player Profiles but cannot fully work out how to transpose these grades to the Squad view list.

t8nSHFs.png

Deconstructing what bluestillidie00 for the WTS skin, it looks like I need to add some widget info to each attribute within person properties.xml pointing to the class handling the graphical change?

Example:

<record id="widget_info">
  <symbol id="class" value="attribute_grade" />
</record>

When I do switch to the WTS Attributeless skin, the Squad list view only ever shows numbers for me, not sure if it is suppose to be the Bars only for all views or just player profiles.

The other night while editing some other panel not related to this change, after reloading the skin and switching to other skins a few times, suddenly FM displayed only the Grades above for Manager profiles, squad lists, scout lists etc. I wish I took some screenshots because when I reloaded FM23 again it reverted back to numbers except for the panel above I specifically made changes for previously. Not sure if I hit a bug with all the skin reloads.

EDIT: Just before I was about to head to bed, I downloaded @GIMN latest Mustermann Dark Graphical skin to poke around, extracting the RAR and loading the skin in FM. Before closing down FM23, I switched back to my modified Tato skin and lo-and-behold, every screen is now using the Grades I put in. Has FM cached the person properties.xml or is something else at play?

vnM3Jni.png

es1SgcL.png

H53JAYH.png

It loads the person properties file of the skin in use at the point you load up FM.  So anytime you make a change to that file, you need to close down FM entirely, and load back in.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. Since I added the city pics to FM, the kojuro skin left hand panel is transparent and I cannot see the side bar icons (image 1). Removing the city pics would solve this but that's a pain to do as I'm hopping between skins at the minute! How can I make the side bar panel less transparent? I downloaded the Base FM23 transparent skin and took the client object browser from it, but that did not solve the side bar, just made the main bulk of the screen show more of the city pic (image 2). I don't mind that as I know how to change that transparency. It's just that side bar I don't know where to look at to change.

kojuro side bar  transparent.jpg

kojuro transparent.jpg

51 minutes ago, \&#x27;Appy \&#x27;Ammer said:

Maybe forget my last request. Reading details about the skin, the author actually states that they have removed the side bar. This skin may not be the skin I am looking for.

nothing is clear, but very interesting. did kojuro remove the sidebar from his skin? :eek:

Can anyone help me with an issue with skinning? I am looking to make the line beneath the titlebar match the titlebar above, so that the panel where it says inbox etc so that it is a secondary colour on a primary background? 

Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 17.53.30.png

5 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

nothing is clear, but very interesting. did kojuro remove the sidebar from his skin? :eek:

LOL maybe I did Kojuro a massive injustice there!!

Here is a quote from his description of the skin: "So this is just a simple update of the original skin, removing the fixed purple colors on the side menu! Simple and do the job for those who don't like it from the original skin.". Okay, so the sidebar is still there 😳😊, it's just I can't see it!!!!

49 minutes ago, lukewm said:

Can anyone help me with an issue with skinning? I am looking to make the line beneath the titlebar match the titlebar above, so that the panel where it says inbox etc so that it is a secondary colour on a primary background? 

Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 17.53.30.png

Check here

graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar

42 minutes ago, \&#x27;Appy \&#x27;Ammer said:

LOL maybe I did Kojuro a massive injustice there!!

Here is a quote from his description of the skin: "So this is just a simple update of the original skin, removing the fixed purple colors on the side menu! Simple and do the job for those who don't like it from the original skin.". Okay, so the sidebar is still there 😳😊, it's just I can't see it!!!!

Maybe you have too many skins colliding :)

try and clear your cache and reload the wanted skin. i doubt anyone would complately remove the side menu. 

6 minutes ago, lukewm said:

I am missing this in my skins folder, could I download a base skin edit this and drop it into my skin?

yep, that would be the way forward

Edit: use this as i doubt they are in the base skin.

tab bar.zip

Edited by snowofman

Just now, snowofman said:

I have found this folder albeit through a different file directory, this is what I am greeted with when I open it, what would I need to edit/code would I need to add?

Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 19.24.28.png

2 minutes ago, lukewm said:

I have found this folder albeit through a different file directory, this is what I am greeted with when I open it, what would I need to edit/code would I need to add?

i havnt messed around with graphics, so i'm not the right person to ask..

so i would suggest to either just try and change stuff and see where it leads or wait until one of the guys that have more experience with graphics comes around

12 minutes ago, lukewm said:

I am missing this in my skins folder, could I download a base skin edit this and drop it into my skin?

No. the base skin is just one of the custom skins. if you are missing something, you should unpack the original fmf files

16 minutes ago, lukewm said:

19 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Edit: use this as i doubt they are in the base skin.

tab bar.zip 1011 B · 0 downloads

Just opened this attachment that you uploaded, but still don't really know where to start in terms of changing the colour etc.