Major Changes for FM22 Touch and Beyond Blog

On 25/08/2022 at 16:53, santy001 said:

I think there is the scope to recreate the Touch experience through the main game and have all the benefits Touch missed out on (custom data for example) but its probably an area where SI need more ideas and inputs on how to get it right.

In relation to the above, has anyone tried to simulate the Touch experience on full fat version?

I'm thinking delegating all press conferences, training, team talks, backroom staff contracts etc., subscribing to the least possible amount of news items, using continue time-out...

I wonder what's the speed like? Does the AI assistant handle all those things above competently?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, shirajzl said:

I'm thinking delegating all press conferences, training, team talks, backroom staff contracts etc., subscribing to the least possible amount of news items, using continue time-out...

Not really the same. The game still crawls by at a snails pace. You still get interrupted for mandatory meetings, the processing between games is also very slow.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Unless I’m being stupid it says it’s coming to iPhone as well on App Store?  @Lucas7FF0B641-05CA-4B82-B1D3-90C2FCECC75E.thumb.jpeg.01dd9137f582e658add73289db1742f9.jpeg

Football Manager 2023 Touch will return to iOS after a year’s absence as an Apple Arcade exclusive.

For the first time, you will be able to keep your career on the move across all of your Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Mac, through your Arcade subscription. 

Edited by Spedding

3 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Will people be allowed to buy the game right out or do you have to have a Apple Arcade subscription as for a lot of people at £5 a month times 12 months the game would be £60 for the year! 

I had no idea what Apple Arcade was, but it looks like Gamepass for Apple devices. The website indicates it's exclusive to Apple Arcade. Have a read here:

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-2023-touch-returns-ios-through-apple-arcade