[FM21][MOD] Header Colours

Wells

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Thanks for this, exactly what I was looking for. No worries if not, but any way that I can change it so the sidebar only changes to the club primary colour on my page and stays grey on other clubs', like in the last FM? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.01.2021 at 01:24, tyke45 said:

Hey! Thanks for this, exactly what I was looking for. No worries if not, but any way that I can change it so the sidebar only changes to the club primary colour on my page and stays grey on other clubs', like in the last FM? Thanks!

I wish it was exactly that. I hope they do. Nevertheless, many thanks to those who contributed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 16:21, adamkenmare said:

Hi, thanks for this, it's a great mod. I've applied it to the current base skin for FM22 and have noticed that the titlebar it is slightly too wide on the left, overlapping the menu slightly.

image.png.f00146238c7cf5a39e14da4490b79326.png

Is there a way to edit this? 

Forgive me for not answering your question, but if you use the rounded corners version it is less noticeable.

On 14/12/2020 at 15:01, Suprimos said:

Edit: Nevermind, found a soluton to this.

How do you get the titlebar/header to be full width? (Like on the image below) Usualy the Sidebar goes all the way to the top

GIjEqbA.png

How did you change it to full width?

Hi guys, 

Bit of a novice here, but how do I go about making the font here not dark? I can't seem to get the titlebar working as it should be.. as you can see, the font at the top is black in colour and difficult to read - and I think it's linking to one of the team colours of Gateshead as they play in black and white. 

image.thumb.png.61f39ad31fafe26c56ea749ebb66d221.png

• 1 month later...

Hi all - thanks so much for the great work

Has anyone figured out how to replace the white text on search bar and calendar white text when you have coloured header/titlebar in FM 22? I've tried editing all the relevant xml files but without success - this only affects those with white (or bright) primary club colours

Thanks again for any assistance

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Loving this thread, thanks for all involved for your time on this. 

I'm going through the guide step by step to learn it, however what does the phrase quick flicks mean and what does it do?

.....For the quick flicks, you only need to change it to red_replacement="secondary" e.g.

22 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Loving this thread, thanks for all involved for your time on this. 

I'm going through the guide step by step to learn it, however what does the phrase quick flicks mean and what does it do?

.....For the quick flicks, you only need to change it to red_replacement="secondary" e.g.

Quick flicks are the small arrowes up and down next to the search field in the title

On 15/02/2024 at 11:30, snowofman said:

Quick flicks are the small arrowes up and down next to the search field in the title

Ah many thanks for that, I'm getting an error when im implementing this header guide into a skin and its specifically saying that ..."XML parsing error! mismatched tag at line 26 of panels/generic/titlebar

1 minute ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Ah many thanks for that, I'm getting an error when im implementing this header guide into a skin and its specifically saying that ..."XML parsing error! mismatched tag at line 26 of panels/generic/titlebar

it worked fine when i tested it a few month ago, grab a new working file and try again.. that was you know the file is working as is and you get rid of a possible typo or something.,

one thing to note, these files are from 2020, they might not work properly and you'll probably be missing some stuff like the deadline day counter, although i can remember which game that came in