[Release] Skin - Flex09

SmurfDude

Mmh, nope, I haven't had any of them since fm2006 :D

Moreover they just appeared with your skin, with the default one they didn't!

And I have a problem if I click on some scores: the match screen appears but there are no numbers in the scoreboard! This only happens to AI's matches.

Open up titlebar.xml in the panels folder and delete

<!-- set main 'background' logo -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="sbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

Then a few lines underneath it delete

<!-- set main 'background' logo -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

And the background logos will be gone :)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top notch skin Smurf, I'm very pleased with it, I've been playing since CM2 days and have never really come on these fourms but now I can't get off them because of little additions people like you make for the game.

I would like some advice though, I have the skin and club badges now installed perfectly I was wondering how I would go about installing a stadium background add-on without it conflicting with my flex skin, and perhaps some suggestions of which background downloads i should download...

Again, thanks a bunch Smurf.

Great skin, looks really good. Used this for a while on FM08 too, and really liked it.

I have it working fine, have the Flex, FlexRight and config all in the skins folder.

I only use the left handed version. Can I delete the right handed one to get more room or will that make it not work?

Er I dunno if your allowed to tell me but could you let me know where you got the club and competition logos for your skin please SmurfDude, and also the player picks, I have some good ones but not as good as the ones in your skin (which is brilliant btw) and I was wondering if you could tell me where you got them from please. Especially the competion logos and club badges for the premiership. Thanks

hi guys last years flex i learnt how to change fonts and things how on earth do i do it now? something has changed. btw im looking for a badge for the prem but sortitout have nout in that area

Smurfdude what a great skin like i said to you with the last one id be the first to get your latest one your a legend

hi guys last years flex i learnt how to change fonts and things how on earth do i do it now? something has changed. btw im looking for a badge for the prem but sortitout have nout in that area

Smurfdude what a great skin like i said to you with the last one id be the first to get your latest one your a legend

Fonts can be changed i nthe flex09.xml file, just be sure to put the font into the fonts folder

is assists, appearances and goals shown in the player profile?

Yes

good skin. qwalittee.

just one glitch - the name on the very top pane of my game screen is missing. applies to every screen - i cannot see my team name/player's name.

how do i solve this? H E L P

It's definitely there on my skin, make sure you have the panels folder there and reload it

I got that on my Mac Brit

Goto user/library/preferences and delete the sports interactive folder, sorted mine out. Still haven't been able to get the skin to work yet :(

I have the flex folder in the skins folder with the config and sub-folders on the next level but it doesn't show in the menu.

Does this skin works with Patch9.2.0?

Good question, I would like to know this too. Also the patch makes the widgets slightly transparent and would like to know if that applies to this skin? I would look myself only im visiting family and am without FM for over a week!!! :(

Firstly can I say this is a great skin and many thanks SmurfDude for all your hard work.

A couple of things are nagging at me and they've been mentioned a few times but can't find the answers (or I've missed them!..It's late!)...

The last stadium background continues to appear after my last fixture. It doesn't revert back to the default grass. This happened on a previous FM version and I'll be damned if I can remember what the fix was. Any ideas out there guys?

Also, is it true that there is an "official" bug with the AI match screens omitting the scores from the scoreboard and other info on the match overview screen. I just logged it in the bugs forum and wondered if anyone knew what the situation was here? Was it anything to do with downloading Flex09 skin? I only say this as it was the first skin I played the game with, so I don't know if the default skins had the problem or something has occurred since.

If anyone wants to see what I mean here is the link: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86101

I'm sorry but I'm confused a bit. Where does the config file suppose to go. I've extracted both folders and the config file into the skins folder in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009, should the config file be left where it is or does it need to be put into one of the two folders?

I love this skin but have one question about it. What file do I go into to alter the way the windows show during the match? I don't care for the peach color for the stamina numbers and want to go in and tweak it. Also if you can tell me what to look for in the code I would appreciate it. Thanks, fantastic skin!

hi guys wondering if any of you would be kind enough to help me out

am on mac, and have extracted the file and put it into the skins folder but its not showing up on the drop down menu in preferences when i load up the game so i cannot select it?

thanks in advance

Archived