Something unreal happend

My striker decided not to shoot but to assist from that position. I dont know if I like this. I am so used from my players to shoot from every possible position so should I punish him somehow?

Sorry I wasnt sure should I upload this here or on the bug forum. This is clearly bug and shouldnt happend ever again!

gol.gif

30 minutes ago, Glen_Runciter said:

ironically, this might be a time when IRL he would have probably tried a shot :D

his teammate is far, is way behind him, there is a defender between them, and in the end he doesn't have a much better angle either

Plus he may not even have seen the other guy. Coupled with the Timing of the runs, and pass that Looks almost psychic. :D 

6 hours ago, Glen_Runciter said:

ironically, this might be a time when IRL he would have probably tried a shot :D

his teammate is far, is way behind him, there is a defender between them, and in the end he doesn't have a much better angle either

I have seen quite a few "psychic" lay-offs like this before IRL where the goalscorer runs in from practically nowhere, but they are uncommon. It makes me think that, were this viewed in 3D, we'd see one of the two defenders surrounding the 19 gets his foot in the way of an attempted shot which fortunately rebounds for the 37.

No no.. you're still all good. Frederiksen knew his pass would still end in a spot where Sadiq was forced to shoot from a fairly tight angle.

Now try posting a clip where your player lays it off to a teammate for an easy tap-in from 6 meters on an empty goal - as opposed to taking a very selfish and unaware shot from an impossible angle. Plot-twist: you can't(even though there's countless opportunities for it almost every game).

Edited by yandex