Where do you hover your cursor?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
clicking on my one of my own players as a way of saying "pass to this guy here, you clowns".

this is actually not a bad idea...

think of it as a touchline shout to try and make the player aware of the guy galloping in luscious greenery down the left flank!

• 3 months later...
In CM01/02 I used to hover the cursor over the 'commentary speed' icon whenever the opposition team attacked, due to a daft superstition that they would fail to score if I did. :')

I do it even today when it comes penalties. :D Anyway I hover the cursor on my side of the pitch as I think I should be loyal to my side. xD

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Like most people over the play/pause button. Or if im getting battered against Kettering town in the FA cup 4th round flailing madly around the screen in a blind rage.

Not quite understanding the whole in the middle of the second r in my team name beacuse I score more goals when its there but hey, each to their own

It was Saturday night, i have had many ales, playing FM, while watching the EPL on Foxtel. As here in Australia, EPL games are on between 9pm and 4am-ish :(

I remember in one game, i clicked 'back' during a match then clicked 'forward' quickly by accident and when returning to the game, my side had possesion and scored :)

I then tried this again a minute or so later and simple enough the same thing happened....AND AGAIN!

This freaked me out a bit but i knew it was CRAP but it felt weird at the time!!

• 2 years later...

Archived