Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, knap said:

Hey @knap , what 4231 would you recommend for Boca Juniors to win it all (both Libertadores and the league)?

In a previous save I used the classic ECHOES P111 available on the spreadsheet and it worked great, was wondering if I need to switch

Thanks for all your sharing 

Edited by PaoloF

Talk about timing, in light of current events.

My long term save managing the club run by a gulf dictatorship & sovereign wealth fund aka Man City, where I was winning everything using knap’s tactics, has suddenly become corrupt as it keeps crashing. 

Divine intervention?

Hi All, any recommendations for a 4-1 (DM)-2-2-1, hope that makes sense, think it used to be called 4-5-1 with a DM and 2 IF/IW. I love playing with a DM to cover the CDs. I know 4-2-3-1 seems to be the formation but I'd rather drop the AM back to DM.

18 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Talk about timing, in light of current events.

My long term save managing the club run by a gulf dictatorship & sovereign wealth fund aka Man City, where I was winning everything using knap’s tactics, has suddenly become corrupt as it keeps crashing. 

It looks like the Instant Result skin was causing the crashing. Went back to the default FM skin and the crash dumps are gone.

Anyway, there's that moment when knap's tactics are so ridiculously sublime that your club build a stadium in your name. Even if it is filthy rich Man City.

NewStadium.thumb.jpg.540cff519c82224c4e9ae4891f5665b6.jpg

2 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

It looks like the Instant Result skin was causing the crashing. Went back to the default FM skin and the crash dumps are gone.

Anyway, there's that moment when knap's tactics are so ridiculously sublime that your club build a stadium in your name. Even if it is filthy rich Man City.

NewStadium.thumb.jpg.540cff519c82224c4e9ae4891f5665b6.jpg

What tactic are you using with city? Wondering whether to try what you’re using or go with a bonkers formation and give it a compare?

5 minutes ago, martinchidlow said:

What tactic are you using with city? Wondering whether to try what you’re using or go with a bonkers formation and give it a compare?

2032 of my save. Squad is composed of mostly newgens or transfers. 

Won’t be able to post the tactics till I have access to my laptop again  tomorrow.