• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@stian

4231s appear slightly worse as above

ARGUS 352 is P100 so good

@knap Great, thanks again for all the work you do. Could you also test: WOF V11 4231 MC P107 ALL CUPS P1071? :)

13 minutes ago, pan1majonez said:

Hello Mister Knap. Usually after winter update we need to have new tactics ? Or am I wrong

Not this year with no Match Engine update!

4 horas atrás, knap disse:

Anyone want a tactic retested

This fantastic trio:

ME24.2WOFKnap424ATTDPMCP101FA

ME24.2HGFVOL5Knap4231MCP104ECCC

ME24.2ARGUSKnapPEP3241MCP94FACC

They say no M.E changes.

Yet a 4-2-3-1 which was serving me really well, no longer is as good as it was prior to the latest update. Start of last season on my other save I had 6 clean sheets in 8 games, 21 overall in 38 games. New save and struggling to not concede :onmehead::seagull:

I'll give it at least till January but at this rate I'll be lucky to get 10 clean sheets at seasons end.

Just wish this ME was full of tennis scores. FM21 was great with defensive tactics. Any way you could create a solid tactic in both attack while being very solid defensively, my fav was FM21 Warrior 451 vol2. Simply the best tactic in the game for me. Any change to replicate something like this @knap

The tactic table for FM21 had GF and GA per season, anything like this for FM24?

sorry @knap for hassling again, just seen the comments above on 4231 tactics - do you think i shoiuld hold off from continuing to use the 'ME24.2HGFVOL5Knap4231MCP104ECCC' until a new update? Or is there an updated version to this one? Thanks