Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@knap

Do you (or does anyone) know if GOODBYE 3430 is anywhere near as effective in the current match engine as it was in the last one? I'm fancying trying out a 3 at the back formation with wingbacks for a change but there is only one on the hubtest so far and its results are underwhelming. 

Merry Christmas. 

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, theeyeofthetiger said:

Heartbreaker 4231 is phenomenal.

Won the championship with hull 1st.

Finished 4th in premiership first season and won the EFL cup. Well done knap!

How did it do in defence?  Fancy trying this in my save in the German 3rd Division but "Very Attacking" scares me a bit...

Why does every tactic have either 2 DM's or VOL, there's literally none that have regular midfielders, is this the only way to beat the ME. My best midfielder is not a DM and in nearly all 4231 set up, there's no room for him, I shouldn't have to use the editor to add DM to be able to play him.

2 hours ago, jc1 said:

Why does every tactic have either 2 DM's or VOL, there's literally none that have regular midfielders, is this the only way to beat the ME. My best midfielder is not a DM and in nearly all 4231 set up, there's no room for him, I shouldn't have to use the editor to add DM to be able to play him.

I have had a lot of success in retraining quality CM's and AM's to the VOL role.  It takes a few months but they have always come good.  I play in the Bundesliga so it has worked with the likes of  Ouedraogo, Gaetano and Samardžić in different saves.  

Not sure about the DM on Defend but maybe a good quality CB woukld work?

1 hour ago, knap said:

@jc1

SI do not consider 4231 with MCs a realistic formation. The AI will not use that formation and it follows the ME is set up for that formation.

I tend to end up playing 451 with a DM  and 2 CM but prefer 4231 as the attacking mid plays like a 2nd striker. I had success last year with a skew midfield of DM, CM and a AM.

MUFC Season 2 - Unbeaten Prem Winners and UCL winners

Combo of tactics that I think are a great combination

Route66 424 - Home, easy away games, and when you need a goal

- Great mix of goals, very fun but a lot of away draws I should have won, my fault for not switching up/tightening up enough.

- Home form was incredible, only one draw which was UCL semi-final second leg when already up 3-0.

WOF 451 ATTMCp102ALLCUPS - Away games, cup finals, when you see you are losing control

- Fantastic tactic, very well balanced and easy to make more defensive

My Man UTD team was great as it could switch between the two without any subs

A lot more goals from corners, maybe because I signed Osimhen who is a monster (my CBs are not physical monsters). 

Competitions.png

corners.png

Home Form 424.png

424.png

433.png

hi knap,

I have a mid table greek team competing at Europe, which is the best 4231 scoring tactic for a sc? trying to get off the best of my striker

currently using ME24.2HEARTBREAKERKnap4231MCP104ALLCUPS , all well, leading the league, but just looking if there is a better tactic and more efficient for the sc

Edited by kollitos