Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Campagna

I recommend them all as they have good results for a top team..

ECHOES 451 scored well the 424 is working well and KASHMIR is very high scoring. If you have only 1 good forward then Echoes, so choice would depend on your squad.

9 hours ago, Martinho said:

1st season using HGF. Wilson, AsM and 9 others (so not really NUFC). CC winners and enough points to win the league if Liverpool didnt win 26 EPL matches consecutively mid-season. HGF dominates possission much better now than in the Beta with alot of goals. 

league.PNG

team.PNG

@knap can you point me in the direction of the link for this version of HGF.

TIA

@Spikeyep its just that HGF on the FM 22 spreadsheet. I'd recommend AF left to be right footed and AF right to be left footed (Vlahovic 40 goals). With the wingers, having a right footer on the right and lefty on the left isn't clear cut - both traditional and inverted players can both succeed and fail in this role. From my limited testing with NUFC it performs better than echoes, the 4231s and the 424s with the players I like to sign (absolutely killing it season 2 having added haaland and hakimi). 

On 09/11/2021 at 02:15, knap said:

@Preveza

Can only see 1 p111

They are both p111 but one has CM on support and the other DLP hence the confusion there. And the tactic with CM support has extremely narrow width, compared with fairly wide with the other p111. So was wondering what the difference was as they both say p111

Hello, Knap been using your tactics for a while on FMScout and they're great. Quick question,  How do we know that the tactic you've uploaded on the Google Docs is an Elite/Top/Sub-Top or Underdog tactic like on FMScout? I see the tactics but I don't know what it's used for

I also started using this mid-season as an away/control tactic since I'm also using the Beowulf 442 as my home tactic, so this basically just drops the two CMs into DMs and am having some nice additional security. May have just found my longterm home and away tactics!

41 minutes ago, The Reaper said:

very very good one. started to use in the middle of season even i dont have any natural DM. wonderful

Adsız.jpg

@tyrell1017

It takes a while to set up testing, but it is being worked on.

In general the formation is best way to look at purpose. 424 is very attacking tactics with a DM is more defensive..

Many tactics from the FM 21 Lower Leagues tests are happy whatever the level.

Hi, I am playing with the SICILIAN VOL 3 AF 4222 P106 ALL CUPS. Tactic is good but I am struggling to go a game without someone being sent off. 3 games in a row seems a bit high. Am I the only one? 

Edited by Rover23

@Rover23

Depends on whether it is costing points, if so need to consider a control tactic.

Can tone the aggression by taking off get stuck in or take tackle hard off the offenders ( these could be dirty players by nature).

Can just be bad luck with cards as I've sent Mata on as a sub and was sent off within a minute.

Just a case of trying to manage the situation in each match.