Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Season 1 with MUFC using PILGRIMAGE 4123 P103 EC

Very good league results, was too lazy to adjust to more defensive version for cup/big away games which is needed with such an attacking tactic.

BETA issue with corners so loads of goals by CDs, personally not a fan of this

MUFC also not the ideal squad for the tactic so going to try 424 for season 2 and see how many Mbappe can score :)

image.thumb.png.e2c99ebc1c37016de23af4106146cdf3.png

image.thumb.png.07973dce765510d73d531c780682e45f.png

@knapalmost won the league with NUFC season 1 with 4231 twice, but I've always preferred HGF 4312. Judging by the tactics tested so far that looks like the best sub top (IMO, with 424 the best for elite). How did you play the wingers in HGF 4312 this time around? With left foot on left wing like FM21, or did you play them like IW / IF? 

Il y a 15 heures, knap a dit :

FM 22 BETA

BEOWULF 424 P104 FA (148 Goals)

22BETABEOWULFKnap424IFP104FA.fmf 45 Ko · 156 downloads

1276417131_Screenshot(1637).thumb.png.e9eb6ec9afed0e776f07506b159664ef.png74660065_Screenshot(1636).thumb.png.abf06ffb875f5ab46b9ce7b4d869c34c.png

@knap Apart from the Mentality (Very Attacking), what are the differences between this BEOWULF 424 and the other BEOWULF 424 IF P105 EC FA (Attacking) ?

Can you recommend a tactic (similar to BEOWULF's gameplay) that we could use for big away games? Otherwise, what positions changes would you recommend to bring to a 4-2-4 BEOWULF?

;)

On 04/11/2021 at 16:26, ThePigeon85 said:

Used Knap's Paris 4231 and won the league with Newcastle in Season 1 by 10 points. Thank you Knap! 

Had a problem with the inside forwards though! Ansu Fati finished with a seasonal average rating of 6.75 and just 7 league goals. Saint-Maximin, who was largely a rotational/sub player, didn't score in 30 league appearances. 

I also brought in top coaches, and set up training schedules posted on this forum last season, the custom ones specifically designed for One Match, Two Matches, Big Match etc. Someone might know the creator, I can't remember. But I reckon they helped too. 

Team talks and press conferences were always about easing pressure and expectations.

Where are Those schedules

3 hours ago, knap said:

@fc.cadoni

With a higher mentality say 16 balanced 20 VA then they will push more onto back line

That's correct if we thing in terms of "sliders"; if I remember correctly. But players tend to make more mistakes with such a mentality. I am pretty sure the "sweet spot" is somewhere between :-)

24 minutes ago, knap said:

Love this tactic... Won back to back promotions from VNS to L2 with Billericay Town (without much quality in the team) in FM21 with this tactic and repeated the feat when I took over a struggling Notts County. Simple, effective and perfect for underdog teams! I'm going to test it out in the FM22 beta with Cefn Druids :)

Edited by Hrafnsmerki

1 hour ago, Hrafnsmerki said:

Love this tactic... Won back to back promotions from VNS to L2 with Billericay Town (without much quality in the team) in FM21 with this tactic and repeated the feat when I took over a struggling Notts County. Simple, effective and perfect for underdog teams! I'm going to test it out in the FM22 beta with Cefn Druids :)

Let us know how the Cefn Druids test turns out! Am looking for a solid go-to underdog tactic for when I start my long-term LL-to-PL save when the full game drops.