Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

100%.... IN!!!!!

If you both do collaborate - could you make a nice short passing, high pressing, creative tactic ala Barca under Guardiola?!?   I struggle every year trying to play the game beautifully!  

5 minutes ago, Jongii said:

If you both do collaborate - could you make a nice short passing, high pressing, creative tactic ala Barca under Guardiola?!?   I struggle every year trying to play the game beautifully!  

I don't see why we cant put our Collective heads together and come up with something.

3 minutes ago, knap said:

For my Sins especially the start of this season..

Not with results as the tactic was P101 in Beta

Please tell me you're seeing less super keepers and less hitting the post and less dribbling the ball basically into the post and then shooting from an acute angle when there was an easy square ball on!

4 minutes ago, knap said:

No Idea. 

Many are testing the options formations etc.

Lpool test was with AWAY 4 under additional tactics with 2 tweaks.

Your 4411 was a dream in fm2019 . In 2020 was less effective so I tried other tactics and built one 4231 of my own but since game update completely lost track , now I am a little "lost" . I never had success with the 4141 or 4132 formations as I had with the 4411 . 

Thanks for all your hard work and help .

I am sorry but I didn't quite get what you meant by the "AWAY 4 under additional tactics with 2 tweaks".

The 4411 P108 noloss was working well in Beta (MR H tested it), so perhaps worth going back to that tactic.

4231 was also working well but AM was not performing.

AWAY 4 is on the recommendation list, just change Mex S to A and change from positive to Attacking.

19 minutes ago, knap said:

The 4411 P108 noloss was working well in Beta (MR H tested it), so perhaps worth going back to that tactic.

4231 was also working well but AM was not performing.

AWAY 4 is on the recommendation list, just change Mex S to A and change from positive to Attacking.

The 4411 was the best tactic in years for me! 

In 2020 lost a bit effectiveness for me so I decided to try other approaches , i won leagues with it but it was far less efective . 4141 and 4132 never came near the 4411 so dropped it. I managed a very good half season on my Portuguese League game with a 4231 of my own, I was top of the league with 15 wins a 2 losses , still  in national cups and qualified for 1/8 final on Champions League, but then came the updated and I was smashed by Barcelona on CL and finished 3rd on the League after the worst 2nd half of the season in my life... won 6 games in 17 ... 

I will try the Away 4 , hope it works

Thanks again

The plan is to change naming this year, but I also need to know history as that is the process of making the tactic. I also like to give credit to those that tweak my tactics.

Example of tactics tested so far and working. I still recommend tactics from the FM 19 List

FM20.1WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104FM20P99ECFAATTACKP103.fmf

Originally positive and still can be used with positive mentality.

19.3.5WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCC(.6)P103FAFM20P57P108.fmf

Edited by knap