• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, knap said:

@agreed

That HGF was top tactic in ME 21.3. 

I shall raise a glass to you tonight, and my first tactic was in FM08

yeh i'm sure i remember it! if i remember correctly it was a 442? i remember seeing all these weird tactics released and then you came along with a basic 442 and i was thinking who is this guy? but it was incredible :D and the rest is history

does anyone know if you can get more than 17 first team coaches or 29 scouts? just wondering as the option has been there for years now to ask for more but they always refuse. seems like i've hit the limit but find it strange i can keep asking for more

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@agreed

My 1st tactic was the Oxford tactic 4321 but had Barrows which meant it was a 4141 when defending.

ah fair enough. i'm sure it was a 442 but yes i remember the barrows. i definitely rememeber a 442 (maybe it was on a later version) and thinking there's no way a 442 can work on fm..but yeh it was unreal

14 hours ago, knap said:

@LBucko

If you set out how they you think they should be set up I can tweak them for FM. 

@knap I will detail what I understand to be the principles of each and if you can advise which of your tactics is the closest replication.

Mourinho - 4-3-3 / Counter-attacking at pace, defending as a team, physical/powerful direct approach/Target Man Type Striker

Poch - 4-2-3-1
 High pressing intensity / Narrow Wingers/ Reliant on Wing Backs for Width/ Target Man Type Striker
When in possession, patience and purpose in your passing, pace and dynamism in your attack.
Without possession, persistence and pressure on a level you’ve never been asked to reach before

1 hour ago, knap said:

@LBucko

I would say Spurs are now using a 42 (dm) 31 type formation. I have just made this one.

Poch maybe a standard 4231 narrow, which is already available

@knap

Thanks for the above and options provided, at present Kane would probably be a False 9 / Complete Forward but was generally referring to Mourinhos Chelsea sides with Drogba and Costa.

I will give the options provided a go, thank you for the recommendations. 

13 minutes ago, knap said:

@MVC

I withdrew permission to post the a long time ago.

Most up to date is thread/ google docs then the Baden Powell table.

ahh okok. Could you please share Baden Powell table? I tried to find... no sucess :(

What is the best tactic for extremely underdog team?

I've been promoted from D3 to PL year by year. I've a lot players from D3 in my team. No money - even for free sign (contract value is to big for my team).
I'm looking some tactic for really poor team.

il y a 4 minutes, knap a dit :

@mauvais

ID 214112 KASHMIR 4141 KINGSTONIAN

Yeah managed to get easily from D4 to L1 (France) using HGF 4312, but since ME 21.5, which happened last five matchs in L2, I got 1V 3D 8L...

Gonna test that, thanks. But maybe my team has reached the moment when it is way too weak, would seem legit.

does anyone know why i drop so many silly points all the time? obviously you can't win every game but i have an elite team and every season i drop like 20 points to crap teams :D doesn't matter which tactic i use. dunno whether to keep letting am do my training but then knap + most others do fine with it . ps liverpool are a mid table team also :D

20210117201236_1.thumb.jpg.9610cccd4f1955954a660d611f210146.jpg