Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

2 hours ago, knap said:

@bestfootie

With regard to testing, I am getting to grips with FMRTE but TBH the results are not consistent. I therefore do not trust the results using FMRTE and is made even worse when playing around with reputation.

Google docs should be up to date now.

thanks, I understand.

Haven't been on here in a while, so sorry if it's been said. Where the Google Docs?

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

FULL GUIDE ON FM SCOUT

FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

@metal_head

Depends on your view of squad after transfers.

A top Norwich tactic which works with Lpool covers a number of bases.

If you prefer MM then a front 3 triangle tactic is recommended

@snajdyr

Short answer, it can cause major problems in terms of squad dynamics but can be done. 

Long answer

Starting at any club in a top league with no rep or low rep is quite a challenge and can potentially lead to mutiny. 

I started a Crystal Palace save in an early version of 20, probably 20.3, with no experience just to see what would happen.

1st team meeting, majority of players wondered why I was hired. Benteke flat out insulted me at start, said we were going nowhere this season, & immediately requested a transfer. Ditto Zaha.

Brought in a new player & asked Cahill to welcome him to the club. Cahill said “No, why don't you ask someone else.”

it was hilarious. 

But, using knap’s earlier tactics, we kept winning & winning.  I refused to let the players go. Even with low morale from some players, we were still winning. Zaha still hated me, even though we were top of the table by the Winter transfer window. 

Only until we clinched the league title with a few matches to play did I gain the the respect of all the players. Zaha still did not think that highly of me, but at least wanted to stay at the club now that we were in CL. 

14 hours ago, knap said:

@metal_head

Depends on your view of squad after transfers.

A top Norwich tactic which works with Lpool covers a number of bases.

If you prefer MM then a front 3 triangle tactic is recommended

Maybe a silly question. But how do we now which of the tactics works with Norwich? Underdog ones?

31 minutes ago, knap said:

@deanmc24

It will be a WARPIGS 424.

Oooo a new 424...

I have a good save with Spurs with the Beowulf 424 140, had to assemble a world class team and won league every year from 3rd season onwards, never could win champions league however!

Happy to test with Spurs....

19 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Sicilian? I thought that was not as effective after the disaster known as 20.4.1?

:lol::brock: Be careful, we have a lot of ass kissers around us that will jump saying 20.4.1 is one of the best patches in recent history of the game when in fact it is a disaster! :thup:

3 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

@knap Thank you for this tactic.

First match using SICILIAN 4231 DM WP P107 ALL CUPS

I never scored that many goals. And Academica Clinceni were the favorites. 

We had 5-0 until they scored first goal.

I will continue using it :D

image.thumb.png.22094e2a2f835da3352b5b4d70217d0b.png

Edited by Radexw

Ok , so this happened with spurs first season in Premiere league , Never ever won first season with any tactics so far but this one seems the nuts,

I know spurs have a good squad but i have never done this with them in first season , @knap as you know i have struggled with spurs in first season , 

Anyway to the point i played the first 10 league games then holidayed the rest left it to assistant manager .  

Beat Man City away 4-0 

Tactic is

FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysSKEWWSSVOL2P108EC.fmf

1301747439_ManCityvTottenham_Review.thumb.png.8efb00f733401f791e226a4ba5b5436d.png505246440_EnglishPremierDivision_Stages.thumb.png.0cb93b3ffedf1d2e3fb224ea7e38beb6.png426757822_TottenhamHotspur_Overview.thumb.png.99e81d4e7825ca71f4bc28b6ec3dc5d3.png1552750321_TottenhamHotspur_Players.thumb.png.f8069e2aaeb66ea6ee9f314c0e9c7858.png