Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, knap said:

@Stian The 4231's even look good in the underdog tests!

yes, using this with WBA, changed to this tactic in december.. have had a run 25 games without a loss, dominating every game, score lots of goals, and not conceeding as well. Have to say, great work with this!

29 minutes ago, twister said:

TEA FOR ONE  AM 4231 P105 ALL ~(MAJOR) CUPS   is awesome with my Benfica team, even in European cups.

The only thing is that literally everyone scores except my centre forwards.

Yeah it is really good, the thing I like about it is that you normally have a lot more possession, between 55% and 65% but with other tactics its 45%-55%

4 hours ago, christrott79 said:

I have been using the Paris 4231 with wingers and shadow striker, perfect fit for spurs squad, ripping it up in the league so far too with standard spurs squad. Will post screens when I’m home later 

Looking forward to seeing your screens mate :-)

5 hours ago, christrott79 said:

I have been using the Paris 4231 with wingers and shadow striker, perfect fit for spurs squad, ripping it up in the league so far too with standard spurs squad. Will post screens when I’m home later 

Unbeaten so far in league, most impressive thing has been that the games against all the big sides have been away.

Champions League was a disaster however, knocked out of group stages which is unacceptable in my book but there is definately something about this tactic which is why I shall keep going with it.

20200301195850_1.jpg

20200301195908_1.jpg

20200301195926_1.jpg

20200301195942_1.jpg

!!FM20.3.0- 4231KnapPar1s - ParisienneWalkwaysWSSVOL2P104ALLCUPS.fmf

@yuzojr

You can try the tactic Chris is using, I've done well with Tequila Beowulf 442 or 4411.

There is only 1 away tactic but there is mentality matters which covers SUS. For SUS I just use regroup and hold shape.

4 hours ago, knap said:

@yuzojr

You can try the tactic Chris is using, I've done well with Tequila Beowulf 442 or 4411.

There is only 1 away tactic but there is mentality matters which covers SUS. For SUS I just use regroup and hold 

Can you please send me the away tactic link. Thanks

I am using a custom database aka Uncle Sam's USA and playing as a MLS academy team. In my first year so far between the 11 game Generation Adidas Cup and the 34 game season I have scored 120 GF, 51 GA for a goal difference of 69, in 45 games i have 31 wins 6 draws an 8 losses and I just qulaified for another Cup so I still have like 5-6 games left. My top 2 strikers have 45 goals and my back up has 33 its a 4-4-2 tactic

https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/knap-wulf-4-4-2-tactic.162386/

I didn't use any OI's or set any corner takers or anything I just plugged it in. Keep in mind i play as a MLS Academy so i have no top Rinaldos or anything I have all 16 & 17 year olds so if your looking for a 4-4-2 tactic I recommend this one that Knap made. I had 7 pre-season games i won 4-1, 4-1 W, 3-1 W, 5-0 W, 10-0 W, 4-1 W and 2-1 W just in pre-season games.

This is a FM20 tactic by the way

Edited by Fmfan00

Hi !

I have a problem with my tactic since the last update. I play with the 4-1-4-1 from Knap or the 4-1-3-2 but anyway, whatever the tactic, it's the same problem :

My right winger (middle right or defence winger according to tactics), who was my best players before, is awful now, maybe my worst player...

Did you encounter this problem and do you have an idea to fix it please ?