Real Life Career Updates?

calcal

Been messing around in paintshop creating a facegen picture for my manager profile screen. Thought I'd post them up now I'm done.

What do you think of this handsome chap? ;)

manager3.jpg

manager4.jpg

manager5.jpg

Not sure which one to use now, which do you think is best?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been playing on Facegen creator again.

I generated Wenger from this photo.

arsenewengerb.jpg

Then in paintshop i built up the origional photo around the generated face.

arsenewenger2.jpg

Thats quite a good likeness. It's a ahame FM Facegens can't be a little more realistic, I find them a bit cartoony.

Sorry Mods, I know thats not what this bit is for. I won't post anymore in here.

I just see this Forum as home now and there isn't an off topic.

Hi Acidmonkey,

I downloaded the free version of faceGen from here

You will need some sort of paint program to edit it with as they are generated with a big SI in the middle of their foreheads. lol. Also they have no hair so you either need to download the hair pack from the skins forum or do as i did with wenger and rebuild the origional photo around the face.

If you wish I can do one for you, just upload a photo of what you want him to look like. (or name somone famous i can google for) I can't guarentee the quality as i am stil learning to use paintshop pro.

Hi Acidmonkey,

I downloaded the free version of faceGen from here

You will need some sort of paint program to edit it with as they are generated with a big SI in the middle of their foreheads. lol. Also they have no hair so you either need to download the hair pack from the skins forum or do as i did with wenger and rebuild the origional photo around the face.

If you wish I can do one for you, just upload a photo of what you want him to look like. (or name somone famous i can google for) I can't guarentee the quality as i am stil learning to use paintshop pro.

can you point me in the direction of this hair pack downloading facegen gonna have a play with it first and if screw it all up ill give ya a shout :)....that ok?

You don't trust me. I think that even though the Japanese side have the money, Darlington gives you another way into the English football league. Although I did go to SA on the back of a big transfer budget. Depends how you would spend the money.

You don't trust me. I think that even though the Japanese side have the money, Darlington gives you another way into the English football league. Although I did go to SA on the back of a big transfer budget. Depends how you would spend the money.

Darlington's Finances are " Insecure " and as of now im swinging towards to the Japs. Still time for me to change my mind though, if someone wants to sell Darlo to me :D

Thanks for the input though Iac, I really do appreciate it.

No probs, thinking more about it Japan must be the option. Its a little like my Bidvest decision. You can do a lot with that sort of money. Get the youth facilities sorted too because if you're there for a while you'll get some decent homegrown players (and everyone likes that!)

No probs, thinking more about it Japan must be the option. Its a little like my Bidvest decision. You can do a lot with that sort of money. Get the youth facilities sorted too because if you're there for a while you'll get some decent homegrown players (and everyone likes that!)

:eek:

:D :D

Hi Acidmonkey, sorry about the delay.

I downloaded the hair pack from Here

They are designed to go with FM Regen pictures but I used them in the one I made of myself and they worked well. It might take a bit of resizing and such but the guy has done a great job with them.

Post one up when your done so we can have a look :thup:

Hi Acidmonkey, sorry about the delay.

I downloaded the hair pack from Here

They are designed to go with FM Regen pictures but I used them in the one I made of myself and they worked well. It might take a bit of resizing and such but the guy has done a great job with them.

Post one up when your done so we can have a look :thup:

no worries im doing myself so you will have no idea if it looks like me or not :D

I was thinking about a resquests thread. For people to ask how their team is doing in peoples game. For Sax and Norwich and Wandsfan with Cray, it could be handy having it all in the one place ?

Could try it I suppose.

Do you want to start one and see how it goes?

I was thinking about a resquests thread. For people to ask how their team is doing in peoples game. For Sax and Norwich and Wandsfan with Cray, it could be handy having it all in the one place ?

Well, from the top of my head, I know (well I think I do know :p) the following:

• Sax - Norwich
  • wandsfan - Cray
  • Neji - Sheffield Wednesday
  • MeLikeFM - Shamrock Rovers, Toronto FC
  • iacovone - Savona, San Jose
  • DodgeeD - Estudiantes Santander, Yalovaspor, Tai Po?
  • me - Toronto FC, PSV, Gillingham, Rizhiquan, Real Oviedo
  • Crouchy - St. Albans
  • Raware - Fukien (Hong Kong clubs in general, and hates South China? :p), Nottm Forest
  • NepentheZ - Knockbreda, Dungiven Celtic??
  • Terk - Liverpool
  • dafuge - maybe Braintree (Danny Roberts?)
  • hamilton162 - FC United

I'm not too sure about some of them, but you can always just post in the Career Information Request Thread :D

Wow, what an FA Trophy Cup run I'm having with Telford

Just beat Cambridge 1-0, he run-away leaders of the Blue Square Premier, to get to the semi-finals

Add tat to previous round wins against Blue Square Premier teams Dover and Macclesfield and it really is unbelievable

I've got a home tie against Darlington or Sutton in the semi, can I take Telford to Wembley???

Still top aswell, by the way

This sodding game hates me. The number of 1st minute goals and last minute winners I'm conceding is incredible. If I'm winning, have a long range screamer to equalise then just to make sure have a player sent off. God forbid I might actually be allowed to win a game :mad:

Rant over

This sodding game hates me. The number of 1st minute goals and last minute winners I'm conceding is incredible. If I'm winning, have a long range screamer to equalise then just to make sure have a player sent off. God forbid I might actually be allowed to win a game :mad:

Rant over

I feel your pain ron :(

Archived