Your current Activity on FM08

What is your current FM Status?  

394 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current FM Status?

• Still playing FM2008
    • FM still installed but not playing
    • Uninstalled & waiting for FM09

Whats the challenge?

Dafuge's challenge is where you take a team from a previously unplayable division in England to Premier League and Champions League glory.

If you want more info have a look for its thread in the CSE forums.

Didn't enjoy FM2008 so much because of lot of bugs..With the patch it was better..

Seems that the best FM games come out at single years like FM2005, FM2007, FM2009??

Hope that this year SI won't let us down because the expectations are higher than the previous years..

Still playing FM08, and probably will be a long while yet. I had planned to buy it the day it came out, but i'm on holiday the week it's released so i'll be pretty much skint, not to mention a new timing belt and exhaust on the car :mad: Might just ask for it for christmas instead.

Guest roberto922
I'm still playing. Probably will keep on playing until FM09 come out, and then even after to finish off a few challenge in the CSE forum :thup:

What he said.

Still playing my career game and an online game with a friend. Eagerly anticipating the demo tbh! Lucky there are other great games coming the end of october. As of nov 14th, it'll be all FM the first few weeks!

Trying to finally complete the clean sweep with the mighty Bolton Wanderers in one season. When thats done I'll probably play other games until FM09.

So far this season have won Community Shield, Euro Super Cup and Club World Championship. Still in League Cup Semis, Fa Cup not started for us, in 1st round of Champions League knock-out and clear leaders of the Premiership.

Archived