• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13.7.2016 at 04:27, esca said:

Any update on this skin bossland? Can't wait for it. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, AJiffyBoogle said:

Any update on this? or can anyone provide a link to one of the older versions? Only discovered this yesterday and really want to use it.

2 hours ago, bella699 said:

I look forward to the 1.0 version. Looks great!!!

Uploaded the final edition to Steam and upadted the first post.

beautifull skin!!

i just want to put CA and PA on player attributes panel.  Tried this but is not working.

player attributes panel profile.xml

<!-- CA -->

-<widget class="label" column_span="2" column="0" row="0">

<record id="object_property" name="true" get_property="Ppab"/>

</widget>

-<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="Ppab" style="semi_bold" column_span="2" column="1" row="0">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ppab"/>

<record alignment="right, centre_y" id="widget_properties"/>

</widget>

<!-- PA -->

-<widget class="label" column_span="2" column="0" row="1">

<record id="object_property" name="true" get_property="Pcab"/>

</widget>

-<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="Pcab" style="semi_bold" column_span="2" column="1" row="1">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcab"/>

<record alignment="right, centre_y" id="widget_properties"/>

</widget>

6 hours ago, bossland said:

Прислал окончательную редакцию распарить и upadted первый пост.

If possible , please provide a link to download on any other resource . Steam is signed, but the settings do not have gorgeous skin:applause: . Thank you for your work .

50 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Hi mate, gonna a non workshop link? The workshop doesn't work for me :)

Yes, if it's possible.:) In the settings there is no choice YACS2 the final version, I don't know why! All recommendations have been implemented. If you have a link, I would be very grateful.

On 07/08/2016 at 16:50, bella699 said:

Same here!

On 04/08/2016 at 15:04, jkjk84 said:

Love the skin mate! But when i choose split view during a match i get a crash

Untitled.jpg

This happens on many occasions/events in the processing of the game, including after pressing START at the beginning of a match and restarting after half time.  You can press OK to work through it but its annoying. Also happens when clicking a match report but this time there is no way out of it other than closing FM and restarting.  Therefore skin is unusable in present state, however once this is fixed it will be an excellent and much improved skin from the original so thanks for the great work Bossland.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Daveo72 said:

I'm getting the attached error before I enter every game, during the game if I make any changes too. Any idea how to fix please

Yaz error.png

This has been reported numerous times mate. See posts above. It makes an excellent skin unusable unfortunately.  Only one person can fix it and that's Bossland and he seems to have disappeared.  Its a shame because i love the skin and can use the older one, but i like to use the very latest versions!

2 hours ago, phild64 said:

This has been reported numerous times mate. See posts above. It makes an excellent skin unusable unfortunately.  Only one person can fix it and that's Bossland and he seems to have disappeared.  Its a shame because i love the skin and can use the older one, but i like to use the very latest versions!

Seems to be only when you have it on split screen working fine on full screen

On 24/09/2016 at 20:21, Daveo72 said:

Seems to be only when you have it on split screen working fine on full screen

Not for me mate.  Don't use split screen. Just does it every time I click Start Match and if I make substitution during match then it also does it but you cannot work through it and the only way out is Ctr-Alt-Del.  Seems like it affects different users in different ways.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived