[FM16][Skin] YACS2

bossland

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the best resolution for this skin? :)

I play in Windowed (mostly 1920x1080), all panels i edited should scale good for lower and higher resolutions.

thank you for icon status! very cool skin!

The scoreboard isnt forgotten, most match screens are still very much wip as i try to find layout etc. i like myself.

Hi, great skin!

But I want to make display skills from FM15 version, it’s possible? Sorry for my english)

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/9gb3qx386fglc14/attrbg.zip

Unzip content into the YACS2 folder, replace anything asked to replace.

Clear Cache & Reload Skin.

Should make most attribute displays look similar to this:

6TgjjmB.png

The colours may differ, you will have to go to " Preferences>Interface>Skin Colours " and change the colours to something you like.

changes 0.8:

- Several panels which lacked a proper box / background now got one

- Yacsini player profile reworked. The old one is under _Skin Options if still wanted

- Auto-Size / Auto-Hide Sidebar slightly changed

- Added several new / replaced some Backgrounds

- Trainings panels in Player profile reworked and fixed

- More grounds got grass

- smaller fixes and changes here and there

Important! If you update the Skin. Please delete the old Skin Folder "YACS2" completely before using the new one.

New Yacsini examples

i9uMsBe.png

Bravo Ivan. Congrats for a original and well-worked touch to your skin. Really nice to see something unique, which other skins don't have. Keep up the good work :thup:

In player overview panel good, but :(

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uuq7ao56qm64689/player_attributes_panel_profile.zip

put those into the panels folder, should cover this and a few more

Bravo Ivan. Congrats for a original and well-worked touch to your skin. Really nice to see something unique, which other skins don't have. Keep up the good work :thup:

Thank you

my regens not showing faces... help please :( 1366x768 resolution. DF11.

The only reason that comes to mind is:

Go to "Preferences>Interface" on the right, theres a panel "Player Screen" - make sure the the first option (Show pictures of players etc.) is ticked on.

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/9gb3qx386fglc14/attrbg.zip

Unzip content into the YACS2 folder, replace anything asked to replace.

Clear Cache & Reload Skin.

Should make most attribute displays look similar to this:

6TgjjmB.png

The colours may differ, you will have to go to " Preferences>Interface>Skin Colours " and change the colours to something you like.

Boss I really like the colour's your using in the screenshot but I can't find the right colours like those. can u provide the colour's or the numbers

Cheers

changes 0.9:

- Added new Nation Flags which fit the Skin

- Some changes to the In Between Highlights panel

- Changed Game Processing panels

- Nation Overview got reworked a little

- Several Inbox panels got slightly changed (Slightly bigger Logos / Faces etc.)

- A new default Background

- some color corrections and bug fixes here and there, clean up here and there

- Fixed a bug which could make the transition of highlight / goal reply and in between highlights take longer

New Flags examples

advkNXQl.png

You can also download them stand alone from here : http://www.fmscout.com/c-fm16-misc-gfx.html?id=3690

If you do not want them, please go to graphics/custom/ and delete the folder "flags".

bPeUwjyl.png

Thanks for this, it fixed my issues in post #145 & 146 on this thread.

It makes a great skin even better, good job mate! :thup:

How can I change the background image?

There is not the "main menu" folder in "graphics".

Last thing: how to change fonts?

Thank you and congratulations for the Skins.

Didnt change much on that really, so its the same as in the regular skin.

Boss I really like the colour's your using in the screenshot but I can't find the right colours like those. can u provide the colour's or the numbers

Cheers

I just randomly choose colours there fro mthe colour picker.

I think it was Orange 3, Green 1, Grey 5 and Grey 3 in that order.

He'd need to copy and paste the relevant panels and graphics from whichever skin possess what he wants which isn't the easiest thing for beginners.

The main panel is 'competition news panel' and you would need to obtain the directories for the graphics from within here as this can differ depending on skin whilst you'll likely need other panels too which again can be named a variety of things. This would also need to be obtained from this panel and displayed 'file= xxx panel' possibly.

Then there's still the chance the dimensions won't exactly match a different skin (neither the insets of the panel or the actual graphics) I spent a good while messing with this myself so speak from experience.

In short I'm basically saying I near enough ended up creating my own news section despite having similar thoughts to yourself and wkdsoul on how to proceed; using another's skin template. This still needed a decent amount of work. So I would only advise someone reasonably comfortable/competent with skinning to try this.

I concede I may not know people here as well as others though...

The YACS skin folder in graphics/boxes/newspaper already contains the wallpaper to change the newspaper type. There are over 10 alternatives in there. I'm looking at the Pimiped/Tuning version i assume little is done on those, so they should swap out easy.

So it's not as easy as copying and pasting? I might just leave it then, don't wanna mess things up.

look in this folder for alt pics

graphics/boxes/newspaper

if there is one there just rename over the one you have now, and reload skin

Is there any chance of you making a 'BBC' or 'Goal' themed news section instead of 'football news'?

Not really using that part of the game myself, so mostly just ignored it.

But while im on it, will see and make it a little more eye candy for version 1.0.

Hi, great skin!

But I want to make display skills from FM15 version, it’s possible? Sorry for my english)

c61fdec1d99e.jpg

How do I change the colours of the boxes?? I have tried in Preferences - Interface - Skin Colours - Attribute Colours but that just changes the numbers to different colours. Just cannot seem to find anywhere to change the BOX colour. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bossland i have this problems please can you help me?

1: this box have the letters wrong

JdhICHq.png

VCO5Vcq.png

2: i want the put the tatic to the left and put a litle larger

Pc6uQxw.png

3: i want to put this boxes a litle darker

ldzF9Gn.png

4: change to dark color

GlXOD1I.png

Have you tried deleting the graphics themselves? Found within: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\SKIN NAME\graphics\custom\yacsini. Looks like: yacsini_bbc, yacsini_bbe, yacsini_bbeb & yacsini_bbrc to me.

Unsure if you want to delete the somewhat transparent, vertical box behind club name and squad status.. if you do it's a subtle box, one within: C:\Users\YOUR NAMEDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\SKIN NAME\graphics\boxes\plain\subtle\dark I believe

NB changing this may change the pitch on the tactics screen and in various other places also (i.e. previous starting XI on club overview and on match preview screen) unless you change the directory of the code in the relevant panel to another named graphic.

Yeah i deleted the grass image and it's transparent everywhere. I want transparent pitch only in the players profile panel. What to do?

first of all,this part is amazing!!!

thank u so much!

vWE0xf0.png

and why is stadium picture so akwardly streched? can i fix that somehow?

and thing that i am missing in club overview page is club finances..can i put that somehow in?

2WFAFmi.jpg

oh sorry and one other thing

why are players faces just a little bit blurried on this type of pictures?

i9uMsBe.png

is it because they are just little bit streched or? how can i put them in original size,so i can have better quality image

Archived