[FM16][Skin] YACS2

bossland

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi bossland this is a great skin been using it for about 3 of your updates and all was fine but after 0.6 the match time dosent show on the pitch scoreboard anymore ..

Hi, have you deleted the Skin folder before using a update? Do you use any mods / changed anything with the match part of the skin?

If you can provide me a screenshot of a match it happens, might help too. Or information on what match/league etc.

0.6a changes:

- only added some experimental profile variations

vWE0xf0l.png

Muy bien! I thought about similar stuff using FIFA playcard theme but you were faster and really like your excellent stuff! Once again - amaizing and excellent work.

------EDIT------

bossland - any chance to put signature between Player profile panel and Reputation/Scout panel ( I mean "yacsini b" panel)

Hi, have you deleted the Skin folder before using a update? Do you use any mods / changed anything with the match part of the skin?

If you can provide me a screenshot of a match it happens, might help too. Or information on what match/league etc.

<a  href=Roma%20v%20Real%20Madrid_%20Pitch%20Full it happens on all matches and I have not edited or used any mods hope this helps

Sounds great mate.

Btw. could you tell me how to add small contract panel to the small panels? I mean one of three top small panels (on my screen: Form/Scout report/General information).

For the Signature-

custom/yasc yascini b.xml - replace with http://pastebin.com/eSTPn1wU

player overview panel.xml - replace with http://pastebin.com/P7PtxL4s

For the Contract panel-

custom/yacs ppmd selector.xml - replace with http://pastebin.com/hixdTBmg

This adds the simple contract panel up there

For the Regen face this might help-

http://pastebin.com/5SrDwUnh

For the Signature-

custom/yasc yascini b.xml - replace with http://pastebin.com/eSTPn1wU

player overview panel.xml - replace with http://pastebin.com/P7PtxL4s

For the Contract panel-

custom/yacs ppmd selector.xml - replace with http://pastebin.com/hixdTBmg

This adds the simple contract panel up there

For the Regen face this might help-

http://pastebin.com/5SrDwUnh

Thanks a lot mate! Now it looks perfect:

Bez_tytu_u.jpg

One question yet. You think that the name of club can be pulled a bit down?

Nice work, can you also add the player kit in the profile?

Added this to the available options

Y6BMvCg.png

bossland - once again need your help

I want to add players pictures in team summary panel but the game adds club badge. Dunno why? Any idea?

Screen

Bez_tytu_u.jpg

and link to file

http://pastebin.com/Wm0gsgKe or http://www.mediafire.com/download/txutx8bnsumkk14/team+report+summary+panel.xml

Good idea, added it to the skin.

VyV1XJ4m.png

The same. Time does not appear. The link nothing appears.

I fixed this in the download.

Either try downloading again or

replace the whole content of "panels/match title bar score.xml" with - http://pastebin.com/Sdj673HT

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to actually update the download. If you downloaded it around ~10 Minutes after this Post was created, the changes arent in there.

0.7 changes:

- Overall smaller adjustments to different screens

- Reworked the Match In-Between Highlights Screen

- Reworked the Match Preview Screen

- Added possibility to have attribute analyser next to the attributes (additional attributes)

- many smaller fixes/changes here and there

- Removed the "ESPNHD" logo from matchs

* If you still want it: Goto->YACS2/graphics/custom -> Delete "live.png" -> Rename "_live.png" to "live.png"

Match in between

FU8ZFmTm.png

Match preview

Ye2uJKim.png

Fpn6vGam.png

Fantastic skin thanks. Is there any way you can get rid of the 'blue tints' that appear when the game is processing in some screens. It would make the screen in the background clearer so my custom backgrounds could show through better?

Great skin. Is there any way you can get rid off the blue background colour that displays when the game is processing before the match and on some other screens. I would rather not have the blue tint that comes up because it hides some of my custom backgrounds. Cheers.

Great skin. Is there any way you can get rid off the blue background colour that displays when the game is processing before the match and on some other screens. I would rather not have the blue tint that comes up because it hides some of my custom backgrounds. Cheers.

If its just about the colour and not the blurr effect itself you can change the colour in settings.xml

Find : <colour name="dialog_background" red="25" green="25" blue="150"/>

Change blue="150" > blue="25" and it will be some kind of grey tint.

Hy

First of all, I love that skin. Its the best one I've seen since I'm playing FM (beside Steklo).

The Player Profile is amazing. I always wanted to have something like the Yacsini View.

But I have a problem. I want to use my faces, because I'm not a fan ouf the Cutouts (too big). But the faces don't fit in, because they don't reach to the top. There's a small strip who isn't covered by the face.

What do I need to change to adjust it horizontally and vertically?

Thanks

wk3z2MP.png

Mind to share which ones you use? Looks like sirt.... cut out facepack right? Which Logos are these? :)

Nice work man gonna try that skin now :)

Sorry for the late answer, kinda missed it.

For the Screenshots i only use Badges / Comp. Logos / Faces etc. i made myself or been already included with FM.

But any simple Cutout-Faces Pack should work fine.

I love your skin :)

You could make a white skin version mate?

Already worked on that a little. But while i still make so many changes planned to put that up with the "final" upload.

Hy

First of all, I love that skin. Its the best one I've seen since I'm playing FM (beside Steklo).

The Player Profile is amazing. I always wanted to have something like the Yacsini View.

But I have a problem. I want to use my faces, because I'm not a fan ouf the Cutouts (too big). But the faces don't fit in, because they don't reach to the top. There's a small strip who isn't covered by the face.

What do I need to change to adjust it horizontally and vertically?

Thanks

You should be able to fix it if you open custom/yacs yacsini.xml

On Line 19: Find " keep_aspect_ratio="true" " > replace with " keep_aspect_ratio="false" "

On Line 20: Find " inset="0" " > replace with " inset="7" "

That should scale your pictures better.

cant view attribute after update ......

maybe because of my resolution 1366x768?

Whoops, yes, kinda forgot to change some ids there.

Will fix the download, or you can fix it quickly here:

panels/player overview panel.xml > Find " default_item="ppdp" " > Replace with " default_item="patt" "

Resolution should never play much of a role as i play windowed and try to make it as flexible as possible.

You should be able to fix it if you open custom/yacs yacsini.xml

On Line 19: Find " keep_aspect_ratio="true" " > replace with " keep_aspect_ratio="false" "

On Line 20: Find " inset="0" " > replace with " inset="7" "

That should scale your pictures better.

Applying these changes (inset 7 instead of 0) makes the pic even more low than before.

Any idea?

And where do I have to apply changes for the second Yacsini PPP? Found nothing similar in the yacsini b panel...

Thanks

Applying these changes (inset 7 instead of 0) makes the pic even more low than before.

Any idea?

And where do I have to apply changes for the second Yacsini PPP? Found nothing similar in the yacsini b panel...

Thanks

Have you also made the changes on line 19 - keep_aspect_ratio="false" ? This is important.

On the other one it would be the same change on line 65.

how to solve that? :(

From what i can see on the Screenshots, this is a old Version mixed with later updates.

It is important that you delete the old YACS2 folder and then extract the Skin if you update it.

Thanks for the skin, great one! Just one question, would be possibile make tactics screen similar to this one?

68eb60472210028.jpg

If you have the Skin which uses that you could put the "tactics overview panel.xml" from that Skin into the panels folder.

The Shirts look a little different. You might also have to copy some graphics from there, if so.

From what i can see on the Screenshots, this is a old Version mixed with later updates.

It is important that you delete the old YACS2 folder and then extract the Skin if you update it.

i just deleted the folder again, cleared cache, closed game and steam, extracted it

and it works

Thanks

but how about this? :(

mi2qeh5w

it works when i choose 95% zoom out but the fonts will be too small for me

Yes, I changed that too.

What dimension do the pictures you use have?

You could try and change the inset="7" to a negative number like for example -10.

i just deleted the folder again, cleared cache, closed game and steam, extracted it

and it works

Thanks

but how about this? :(

mi2qeh5w

it works when i choose 95% zoom out but the fonts will be too small for me

You could open "player overview panel.xml" in panels. Change the default_height="-3" in line 5 to default_height="-4". that should display the stats better in your resolution.

About the fonts itself, i cant give a quick solution. As you would have to edit files in "Fonts" folder.

For example text.xml the first few lines you could up all a little until its to your liking.

Also, did you change anything in the skin? As the continue button looks odd. Just curious if its a problem i dont know about.

Thanks for the nice skin. I tried it yesterday. In the 3d match, if i want to substitute and i press on my logo, i ´m not in my tyctic overview. Instad of that i´m in the team overview of the opponent team. Should it be or is it a "bug"?

Thats a bug, thanks. Will fix the download.

You can also go to "match title bar score.xml" in line 47 change: click_event="atac" > click_event="htac"

You could open "player overview panel.xml" in panels. Change the default_height="-3" in line 5 to default_height="-4". that should display the stats better in your resolution.

About the fonts itself, i cant give a quick solution. As you would have to edit files in "Fonts" folder.

For example text.xml the first few lines you could up all a little until its to your liking.

Also, did you change anything in the skin? As the continue button looks odd. Just curious if its a problem i dont know about.

it works after changing default height . thanks

cheers

Archived