FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

cezar.sl

Is his natural fitness stat random? In my game in 2018 he has a natural fitness of 8

Yes it seems. Just tested another save and he's got 7. Got me a lucky save here then.

Same goes with Ibe's determination stat; in my beta save he had a whopping 2 and apart from Milner no available tutors. In my current game he had 10.

CL final in 20/21 Leverkusen - Dynamo Kyiv :eek: I lost in quarter finals to Bayer, could have had a quintuple.

Got a little prize though

Yikes, a new stadium only three years after the latest expansion? Sounds like something Henry would do :lol:

Hi there - I have sold most of these players in my 1st season not too bad money - but it really depends what the market is like!

Bogdan - 5m stoke

Lovren - 19m PSG

Lallana - 48m arsenal

Milner - 12m spurs

Benteke - 30m Bayern

Balotelli - 36m Man city

Yikes, bad market for me then!

Bogdan - £1m - Copenhagen

Lovren - £14.75m - Hull City

Lallana - £24m - Monaco

Milner - £7.25m - Newcastle

Benteke - £22.5m - Schalke

Balotelli - £24m - Milan

I've also sold:

Firmino - £20m - Milan

Ings - £14.25m - Gladbach

Mignolet - £10m - West Ham

Origi - £7.75m - Palermo

Then again, I rejected some big offers from Arsenal and Man City to make sure they went mostly abroad.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finished season 2, quite pleased with myself, was sitting second on goal difference with Chelsea above me. Last game of the season was at Stamford bridge........

A nervy game, but managed to edge it 2-1 and thus take the title!!

A week later we faced Real Madrid in the Champions league final (took out PSG and Bayer Lev on the way). 2-0 win!!

massive celebrations at Anfield this season!!

Last season I won the FA cup, league cup and EUROPA league.....

So I'm pretty happy with the team, I'm pretty sure a lot was luck though....

Now to build on it!

Well, after leading the Premiership for the majority of it, Man City nicked it from me on the last game of the season! Finished a very respectable 2nd, won nothing but happy with Champions League for my 2nd season.

Iv promoted Daniel Ward GK (3rd choice), Andre Wisdom (good loan season), Brad Smith (backup LB), Jordan Rossiter (played well in the games he played last season), Sheyi Ojo (like the look of him, impressive stats).

I bought Timo Horn (GK), Alvaro Arbeloa (RB, yes he is back from Madrid) and Quincy Promes (RW) in January first season, Horn will be my keeper for the future, Arbeloa for backup and competition with Clyne and Promes for his potential and pace.

I sold a few players in Jan, Flanagan, Enrique and a few players from my U21's that weren't going to ever make it.

Currently in July, looking to sell Bogdan, Lovren, Lallana, Milner, Firmino, Benteke and Balotelli. Anyone have any history of selling them and fees they received? Benteke did well last season but wont fit into the system this year.

I have brought in Callum Wilson from Bournemouth and Calum Chambers from Arsenal.

Now looking for a LB (backup/competition for Moreno), a DM and a LAM (preferably an inside forward).

Any recommendations?

There's a Brazilian LB/winger called Jorge (99%sure of spelling) I haven't played much yet so haven't had a chance to sign him but he looks immnse for a 18/19 year old

Well, my first season is over and everything went pretty damn well. Arguably one of the best first seasons I've had on a version of FM where absolutely nothing went wrong at all.

We won the league comfortable and I think it was the 32nd game where we won it also (with 3 games in hand). I'm really proud with the goals conceded tally but I do with it was in single figures - that would've looked amazing. Defensive aspects of the side were flawless; very few mistakes, very consistent and very committed to the cause, evident by the amount of yellow cards we were given. Attack wise, we were quite alright, a lot of 2-0s but that's okay, it's better than a 3-1 to me. :)

We also won the domestic cup double with relative ease, with easy draws in the earlier stages of the competitions being a huge positive in allowing me to play my younger players.

Finally, a straight winning haul in the Europa League made us deserving winners of the entire thing. Fenerbache were great opponents though, with only a 35 yard screamer from Firmino being the winner.

My personal player of the season was Nathaniel Clyne. He was the driving force of the team, spearheading attacks and picking up every sort of loose ball possible. His stats show him to be a great all round player, highest average rating in the squad and a joy to behold as a player.

An honorable mention goes out to Predrag Rajkovic who came second in the golden glove award in the Premier League and was near unstoppable in cup competitions. I'm so proud that I managed to sign a player so young but so talented early on in my career. With Rulli coming in, he's only going to get better with tutoring and I will be using him just as much as last season.

I can't wait for the pre-season, I have a complete squad overhaul planned; selling the deadweight and some huge surprises in terms of transfer dealings.

It certainly is. Just coming into the second pre-season. Every single one of these players had a great amount of games and performed very well but they were all still surplus.

The only one I regret selling is Benteke because he was amazing for us, but he wanted out.

edit: df73149bdc301146faa55f8a5d0a55a2.png

29394b0828c63cdf45c861a86b0c08ed.png

1de1fc6afc591e3cb561a3c275614800.png

£274 million gained from transfers. But don't worry, I'm not just a selling club. :lol:

Origi wasn't originally in my plans to be sold, by the way. But there is no way on earth I could turn down that price for him.

Going to start again, in England I am going well, in ECC getting toweled like I did in the change rooms at high school..

I however did change my own rules, I sold EVERYONE..

Basically I signed the best under 21's I could find, still have a couple older folk such as Odegaard, Tielemans, but that is all, and those two are quite young still, 22-23..

c6c70b50f809a7817bc9c198690a6f01.png

Transfer dealings done for the window and we are absolutely rolling in it. Every transfer I've made out, apart from Origi are all surplus to the club. I'm particularly pleased with the Balotelli, Mignolet, Allen and Markovic sales because of the fees generated for their ability is outstanding. I'm putting a couple of players on the shortlist because I'm prepared in selling Emre Can, who wants a ridiculous contract and a £47 million buyout clause.

bf5e5b9dab3b0e570593e0a3d99ad649.png

This is how the squad looks after all that. Very young and talented, I'm really looking forward to what we can do in the future.

edit: Can't believe I forgot, but I've also just signed Ayoze Perez for an absolute bargain. :lol:

b202d98049598d9769d68c8c9b7ff65b.png

Second season went fairly well overall, winning the league with three games to spare, and taking the Capital One Cup. Had a good run in the Champions League, winning the group with five wins and a draw and knocking out Wolfsburg and Real Madrid before getting dumped out in the semi-final.

Season%202%20Overview_zps5iahosxh.png"]Season%202%20Overview_zps5iahosxh.png[/url]

Squad:

Season%202%20Squad_zps1fakkooj.png"]Season%202%20Squad_zps1fakkooj.png[/url]

Transfers: I didn't bring in too many new faces, Rulli and Romero were the bargains, Icardi was a disappointment for me, hopefully he gets better in season 3.

Season%202%20Transfers_zpsr0sttfj2.png"]Season%202%20Transfers_zpsr0sttfj2.png[/url]

Season%202%20-%20Icardi_zpslmz6zvmy.png"]Season%202%20-%20Icardi_zpslmz6zvmy.png[/url]

Ajer is developing nicely, can fill any of my three midfield slots well.

Season%202%20-%20Ajer_zpskpepw5w8.png"]Season%202%20-%20Ajer_zpskpepw5w8.png[/url]

My best players were probably Henderson and Clyne, but Milner was the unsung hero. I know he is on big wages, but he performed well in the MC and AMR roles, chipping in with a bunch of goals.

Season%202%20-%20Milner_zpsn89z19cs.png"]Season%202%20-%20Milner_zpsn89z19cs.png[/url]

If it helps, this is what I started out with on my standard formation instructions;

2c239a2786918c4547e6a1dc64c3e4a8.png

It gives a pretty good basis on what you want to use, and if you don't want to overuse team instructions, the removal of work ball into box, get stuck in and putting the defensive line onto normal won't impact a lot at all.

Wich formation do u use?

oh I have a dilemma. Man City failed to qualify for Europe season 2. A lot of their players now not happy and transfer listed. I can buy Otamendi for 30m but he is 29 now. They want 56m for Stones (they signed him in season 1). Both players want to move to me, but I only need one.

Otamendi all round is better at present, but I assume stones will get better and he is English and young - thoughts??

transfer budget is 200m - just sold some players for silly money (markovic to barca for 50m was one).

I always buy on the side of youth, but 30mil vs 56mil.

Unsettle Stones, you can get him for cheaper.

I thought that too, and I managed, he is now unhappy, listed by request and angry City rejected my bid.

They will not budge from 56 mil now thought for 2 months

Conversely Otamandi is coming down they wanted 56m for him initially but now down to 30m

hmm....

oh I have a dilemma. Man City failed to qualify for Europe season 2. A lot of their players now not happy and transfer listed. I can buy Otamendi for 30m but he is 29 now. They want 56m for Stones (they signed him in season 1). Both players want to move to me, but I only need one.

Otamendi all round is better at present, but I assume stones will get better and he is English and young - thoughts??

transfer budget is 200m - just sold some players for silly money (markovic to barca for 50m was one).

Stones just picked City over me at the end of season 2, even though I was offering 20k more per week. I don't really need him, but they've been my closet challengers in the first two seasons.

Laporte or what ever his name is.

Had bid accepted as it was release clause, then he wanted 300k, I said no thanks.

I got Nastasic though, seems reasonably rated.

while the transfer fees are ok I find the wages requested are way off. Romagnoli a 20 year old CB wants 250K a week!!

Hello again guys - didn't think that I was gonna get the game this year but alas, here I am.

Been spending the last two days trying to get my team/tactics right and have been starting over again (about 4 times now) and now have to do so again because of the autosave (foolishly changed it to single file save so it saved over my game file).

So far, two constants in selling: Lovren (£20m to PSG) and Enrique (£3.8m to Leicester/Watford).

Not gonna go too crazy with buying players (I hope). Gonna use the squad and just get in a winger or two and maybe a defensive midfielder or two.

Hello again guys - didn't think that I was gonna get the game this year but alas, here I am.

Been spending the last two days trying to get my team/tactics right and have been starting over again (about 4 times now) and now have to do so again because of the autosave (foolishly changed it to single file save so it saved over my game file).

So far, two constants in selling: Lovren (£20m to PSG) and Enrique (£3.8m to Leicester/Watford).

Not gonna go too crazy with buying players (I hope). Gonna use the squad and just get in a winger or two and maybe a defensive midfielder or two.

Zvikovic from Belgrade is a great buy for a winger. can play both sides and high potential and low price.

Thiago Maia well worth a look as DM

Won the Premier League in the 2015/16 season.

Brought in three players; Galloway from Everton for £7.5m, Zivkovic for £1.7m & in January Prowse for £32.5m.

Three players went out of Anfield, Torre to Toronto for £78k, Enrique to Stoke for £1.5m and Lallana for £35.5m

Final%20Table%202015-2016_zpsiozptg0c.png

Was knocked out of the cups by;

League Cup - Everton (A) 0-3 Quarter Finals

FA Cup - Man City (A) 2-4 5th Round

Euro Cup - Galatasaray 5-5, lost on away goals, really disappointed in this, won the first leg 5-1, had two men sent off in the second leg and lost 4-0!

d73180020b066d18696f5a118f72eb8e.png

My squad for the season (unless Can finally asks to leave again).

I have just realised that Rulli is a model professional which makes for an amazing tutor towards Rajkovic, who is looking outstanding after two clean sheets in the first 4 games (1-0 against Arsenal in Community shield, 2-0 against Real Madrid in the super cup, 4-0 and 3-0 against Norwich and Swansea respectively). Joe Gomez is probably going out on loan because of the transfer of Rugani, but it's mainly to further his development.

Pogba is by far the largest transfer fee I have ever paid for a player, but I could not resist. I had a transfer budget of £389 million after all the player sales and I still made a profit of £90 million on transfers after the Rugani (£29 million) transfer following it.

could you possibly be able upload them so i can download them?
Wich formation do u use?

I have a post somewhere with all the details of the tactic guys, come on now.

so, starting season 3 and thought my squad was good to go, sold the dead wood and a few I wasn't planning on selling but the offers were too good. Then out of the blue PSG offer me 40m for Origi (20m upfront). He is valued at 11m and this season I was going to use him for the 1st team and see how he went.

His stats aren't world beating (not close to sturridge or even Ings as yet) but my coaches rate him very highly and have done for a while (4.5 stars potential). He has scored a few whilst on his various loans but not been prolific (finishing 13) and only ave other attributes other than his pace/acc which are 17.

I assume he has got bags of potential looking at my coaches opinion, but he is not the finished article by any means, I think he is getting itchy feet as he moaned when I rejected a lower bid for him.

so do I cash in on him, or take a chance he reaches his potential??

I personally cashed in on him because £40 million up front is irresistible, but he has incredible potential.

Got 16 goals in 31 games in my season and that's with the extreme rotation of the squad. I only cashed in on him because I have Ibe, Coutinho and now Embolo fighting for positions.

474fb4def4b8e3b9c19d50b6538c14e6.png

With this lad coming in January of 2017, I have to think that he will come straight into the first team at 18. He looks amazing. Firmino is currently wanting out and wants a huge contract, and this guy could be an incredible replacement as a false 9.

Archived