Mr Hough 'Follow The Buzzards' 4-1-2-3 Tactic Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have, and am I not allowed to post unless it's complimentary? I was just pointing out it not a thought out solid tactic it an exploitative one.

Point taken although calling someone naive in this context is still a tad harsh and is only ever going to get backs up, not really in the spirit of things.

I've try it with Màlaga and the defence is poor...my wings back give a lot of space at the opposite wings and with central movement they leave one man 1 v 1 to the goalkeeper...

The Offside trap is inefficient...

I didn't say if it is caused by the not so well players or is a tactical problem.

P.S. Sorry for my English

I have, and am I not allowed to post unless it's complimentary? I was just pointing out it not a thought out solid tactic it an exploitative one.

Isn't that exactly what YOU are looking for???? Considering most of your forum posts are about corner/FK instructions because your not able to score???

Don't say something is Exploiting something if it just does better then what you came up with. Yeah this tactic scores goals from corners but its not excessive.

Your free to your opinion, but no need to tell lies.

And you destroy your own complaint:

- First you say its exploiting due to the corner instruction.

- Second you say its exploiting because it uses 3 STs and 2 MCs.

Mr.Hough nice job once again and good to see your back after a small break.

Great tactic Mr Hough! All three Strikers score for fun! And I love the set up, quality.

And I always thought that's how football matches were won, by exploiting the opponent! This is a solid tactic, getting some great results.

Isn't that exactly what YOU are looking for???? Considering most of your forum posts are about corner/FK instructions because your not able to score???

Don't say something is Exploiting something if it just does better then what you came up with. Yeah this tactic scores goals from corners but its not excessive.

Your free to your opinion, but no need to tell lies.

And you destroy your own complaint:

- First you say its exploiting due to the corner instruction.

- Second you say its exploiting because it uses 3 STs and 2 MCs.

Mr.Hough nice job once again and good to see your back after a small break.

Most of my posts? I have ask if anyone has a decent corner tactic not a cheat one.

How do you know his tactic is better than mine, you have no clue how i'm doing.

His corner tactic and his setup "are" exploiting the match engine in it;s current state.

Sorry if you don't like this, it's true though.

Most of my posts? I have ask if anyone has a decent corner tactic not a cheat one.

How do you know his tactic is better than mine, you have no clue how i'm doing.

His corner tactic and his setup "are" exploiting the match engine in it;s current state.

Sorry if you don't like this, it's true though.

If you were doing so great, you wouldn't even be in here looking for help, and please explain how and what it exploits exactly? Or are you basing this on the facts the tactic sets up with 2 cm's and 3 fwd's?

If you were doing so great, you wouldn't even be in here looking for help, and please explain how and what it exploits exactly? Or are you basing this on the facts the tactic sets up with 2 cm's and 3 fwd's?

I'm doing fine thanks. I wanted a good corner tactic thats all.

Let's see if it works on the new patch, i'll bet it won't.

This was from a tactic I posted, not that bad eh?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/412977-The-Sniper

I'm doing fine thanks. I wanted a good corner tactic thats all.

Let's see if it works on the new patch, i'll bet it won't.

This was from a tactic I posted, not that bad eh?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/412977-The-Sniper

I don't see much there TBH...besides I'm not on here to criticize others tactics, but Mr Hough tactics have long been of interest/pleasure to a lot of people, and your criticism is completely unwarranted. You have nothing to base your criticism on either! And do you think your tactic will work when a new patch comes out? It probably will because your tactic doesn't seem that effective anyway...and if it is effective, then how do you make it so? Like I said, the point of football irl and in game is to exploit your opponent and win the game.

I don't see much there TBH...besides I'm not on here to criticize others tactics, but Mr Hough tactics have long been of interest/pleasure to a lot of people, and your criticism is completely unwarranted. You have nothing to base your criticism on either! And do you think your tactic will work when a new patch comes out? It probably will because your tactic doesn't seem that effective anyway...and if it is effective, then how do you make it so? Like I said, the point of football irl and in game is to exploit your opponent and win the game.

you do make me laugh, my tactic doesn't seem effective? have you looked at it? That was for the last patch, it's been modified slightly and works fine on the new patch because it's a solid tactic not an exploitative one.

you do make me laugh, my tactic doesn't seem effective? have you looked at it? That was for the last patch, it's been modified slightly and works fine on the new patch because it's a solid tactic not an exploitative one.

Please stop spamming other users' threads in an apparent tempt to tout your own one about.

Ok at the end of the season i can say that:

-the tactic is very nice because you can win the season with the right players

-the attack is strong and everyone who plays in this role mark a lot

-the defence isn't so good but we can't have everything!

Nice tactic for all Mr. Hough

Thanks Mr hough. I'm struggle a bit with this tactic unfortunately. It's especually annoying as its my favoured formation.

I'm winning division one with Wycombe wanderers with your previous tactic though. It's still going strong.

I'll try it next year if I can get better defenders in the championship. I think that's my problem as I conceed too many goals with this new formation.

Extremely succesful season with Liverpool on this tactic. Didn't really sign any players as I didn't have the cash. Got Valdes on free and signed Balanta.

I won:

EPL by 4 points. 14 game win streak a highlight. Currently 33 games without a loss.

CL (Now back2back champions)

FA Cup

Club Championship

Super Cup

Balotelli, Sturridge and Sterling (Retrained as a CF) all 30+ goals each. Borini around 25 goals.

Current player values: Sterling 42.5m Coutinho 40m Sturridge £30m Hendo 30m Balo 30m

Ive made some changes to the Tactic, Literally Just Moved the Fullbacks Into The wingback Position - I would Upload The Tactic But It's Literally Just One Simple Change.

*move The Fullbacks Into The Wingback Position (Move Them One Position Up)*

That's It Let Me Know How You Guys get On.

Something Of Interest I Have Noticed and If you have a look you will notice too - Leagues Tables From Your game and Other Users Games Look At The Opposition Goals Against, I would Bet that 17 of the 20+ teams in the league with have a higher goal against ratio that games played.

This tells me that the Match Engine is slightly weak on the Defensive side and its pretty easy to score as well all know anyway, SI will no doubt patch these issues in future Data Releases but it is interesting when I look at other peoples league tables and see just how bad the teams like Man City Chelsea Big Teams Like That Struggling Also Defensively.

sorry if I'm being a bit daft here but I've downloaded the tactic and put it in the correct the folder in SI/.../tactics and it won't import. I've tried changing the .fmf to a .tac but I still get an error. am I missing something basic? I'm not familiar with .fmf only ever imported .tac before. thanks

Archived