[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

pr0, fantastic work as always. I appreciate you updated data packs as many others do and will be waiting for the final one after the transfer widow closes IRL. I have couple of questions I hope you can answer:

1) Why two updated packs after September?

2) Would your updated data packs be compatible with the data pack released by Passion4FM.com about youth talents, particularly the youth talents of Barcelona? I'm not sure if you are aware of their youth players data pack.....hopefully you are.

Edit: here is a link http://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-2015-youth-database/

1) Probably the one will be released on the first days of September, and the other one after the transfer window shut down which will be the final. Still thinking of it.

2) Yes they are compatible. Just don't check my wonderkids file , and it won't conflict.

Incorrect data

Farrend Rawson of Derby County joined Rotherham United on loan until 2nd Jan, not on a permanent contract

Chris Taylor of Blackburn Rovers signed a 1 year contract, not been released

Missed Data

Filip Kiss- Loaned To Haugesund From Cardiff/Season Long

Thank you.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) Probably the one will be released on the first days of September, and the other one after the transfer window shut down which will be the final. Still thinking of it.

2) Yes they are compatible. Just don't check my wonderkids file , and it won't conflict.

Awesome. Thank you.

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.6 Changelist►

♦ Coming on the 1st of September. Next releases are scheduled for 10th of Sep, 20th of Sep , 1st of Oct.

• Over 130.000 database changes.

• Latest transfers from leagues I have already completed in previous update packs.

• 2 new wonderkids (the number will be probably raised).

• Some CA/PA changes like Danny Ings, Mario Balotelli, Nicolas Otamendi , Matteo Darmian and more. (make also your suggestions).

• One BIG feature for those playing with the greek leagues : Superleague + Football league with the correct amount of teams ! Although I had to remove the Indian Superleague, because you can't have more that 1 edited nation.

Hi, great update pr0.

I noticed Dorus de Vries isn't in the Nottingham Forest squad. He signed a 2 year contract in Feb 2015.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/News/article/de-Vries-signs-Contract-Extension-2259053.aspx

I will fix it my bad :/

A question to pr0: does this file include updated UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League clubs? i.e, would Borussia Dortmund be in the Europa League, Manchester United in the UCL play-offs etcetera?

No worries: I've just loaded up a save and they have been changed. Brilliant work.

Missing transfers

Jake Caprice - Free -> Woking (1 year deal)

Ismail Yakubu - Free -> Woking

Liam Wakefield - Doncaster Rovers -> Accrington Stanley (6 month deal)

Johnny Gorman - Barry -> AFC Telford United (1 year deal)

Tony Gray - AFC Telford United -> Airbus UK Broughton

Luke Oliver - Free -> Aldershot Town (1 year deal)

Dan Walker - Braintree Town -> Aldershot Town (1 year deal)

Charlie Walker - Luton Town -> Aldershot Town (1 year deal)

Jake Gallagher - Welling United -> Aldershot Town

Matthew Barnes-Homer - Macclesfield Town -> Aldershot Town (1 year deal)

Paul Willis - Berwick Rangers -> Albion Rovers (1 year deal)

Sam Akinde - Free -> Welling United

Martin Rice - Free -> Truro City

Aaron Dawson - Torquay United -> Truro City

Dan Butler - Free -> Torquay United

Shepherd Murombedzi - Oxford City -> Torquay United

Jack Byrne - Kidderminster Harriers -> Solihull Moors

Missed Loan

Darren Ramsay - Rangers -> Arbroath (6 month loan)

Missed transfers

Adrian Clifton - Maidenhead United -> Havant & Waterlooville (2 year deal)

Max Kilman - Gillingham -> Maidenhead United

Dean Inman - Hayes & Yeading Unted -> Maidenhead United

James Cadman - Stalybridge Celtc -> Harrogate Town

Kyle Perry - Free -> Hednesford Town

Tim Sanders - Newcastle Town - Hednesford Town

Tom France - Newcastle Town - Hednesford Town

Bolton Wanderers

In

Ben Amos

Gary Madine

Derik Osede

Jon Ceberio

Jordan Lussey

Stephen Dobbie

Lawrie Wilson

Francesco Pisano

José Manuel Casado

Prince-Désir Gouano (Season Loan)

Wellington Silva (Season Loan)

Emile Heskey

Out

Conor Wilkinson - Barnsley (Loan till January)

Robert Hall - MK Dons (Season Loan)

Oscar Threlkeld - Pymouth (Season Loan)

Tim Ream - Fulham

Reading have confirmed the capture of Lucas Piazon on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

After sealing a whopping £54.5m move to Manchester City, here's Kevin de Bruyne posing with his new No 17 shirt...

Borini - So happy and proud to be back playing @SunderlandAFC !! #HawayTheLads #Sunderland #9 #FB9 thank you

West Brom have signed goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard on a two-year deal from Manchester United.

Sunderland have confirmed that Emanuele Giaccherini has joined Serie A side Bologna on a season-long loan.

Shrewsbury have agreed to terminate the contract of Martin Woods so he can return to Scotland.

Kevin Nolan has left West Ham United

Chelsea youngster Jeremie Boga has joined Ligue 1 side Stade Rennes on loan until the end of the season

Manchester United have confirmed striker Javier Hernandez has joined Bayer Leverkusen on a permanent deal, thought to be worth around £9m.

Jelle Vossen has left Burnley to join Club Brugge, just eight weeks after moving to Turf Moor on a permanent deal.

Defender Cristian Zaccardo has joined Serie A new boys Carpi from AC Milan on a two-year deal.

Midfielder Raul Garcia has left Atletico Madrid to sign for Athletic Bilbao.

Villarreal have signed forward Adrian Lopez on loan for the season from Porto.

Liverpool have signed 18-year-old striker Taiwo Awoniyi, but have immediately sent him out on a season-long loan to Frankfurt.

Marseille have confirmed that they have signed defender Rolando from Porto.

Some more news involving Liverpool as 21-year-old striker Samed Yesil has signed for FC Luzern on a season-long loan.

Liverpool midfielder Sergi Canos has agreed a loan move to Brentford until January

Borussia Dortmund have confirmed the signing of Adnan Januzaj from Manchester United on a season-long loan.

Wolfsburg, who have followed up the signing of Dante from Bayern Munich by confirming the arrival of Julian Draxler from Schalke.

A bit more on the news that Ryan Fredericks has joined Fulham from Bristol City.

Sheffield Wednesday have signed midfielder Barry Bannan from Crystal Palace.

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg has joined Schalke on a season-long loan from Bayern Munich.

Tottenham have announced they have reached an agreement with Wolfsburg to sell Ismail Azzaoui.

Charlton have cancelled the contract of defender Andre Bikey.

Wolfsburg have announced that Ivan Perisic has left the German club to join Inter.

Bayern Munich have signed talented attacking midfielder Kingsley Coman on a two-year loan deal from Juventus.

Liverpool winger Lazar Markovic joins Fenerbahce on a season-long loan deal.

Valencia have completed the signing of defender Aymen Abdennour from Monaco after the Tunisia international put pen to paper on a five-year contract at the La Liga club.

West Brom have completed the signing of Manchester United defender Jonny Evans.

Celtic have announced the signing of Tyler Blackett on a season long loan from Manchester United.

Villarreal have signed Denis Suarez from Barcelona after negotiating a deal to end the midfielder's loan agreement

Sheffield Wednesday have announced the signing of Fernando Forestieri from Watford.

Atletico Madrid and River Plate have finalised the transfer of Matias Kranevitter, who has moved to the La Liga side on a five-year deal. The midfielder, 22, will stay at River Plate until December and join Atleti after the Argentine club have completed their participation in the forthcoming Club World Cup in Japan.

Liverpool defender Ryan McLaughlin has joined Aberdeen on loan until January

Atletico Madrid have snapped up Colombian starlet Rafael Santos Borre from Deportivo Cali.

Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of Holland under-21 attacker Elvis Manu from Feyenoord for an undisclosed fee

Everton have signed Leandro Rodriguez on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

QPR have signed free agent Daniel Tozser following his release from Parma.

Wigan striker Billy McKay has joined Dundee United on a season-long loan.

Sunderland sign Swedish midfielder Ola Toivonen from Rennes on a season long loan.

Birmingham City

Nicolai Brock-Madse- Undisc Transfer From Randers FC/4 Year Contract

David Cotterill- New Contract/Extension Until June 2018

Blackburn Rovers

Modou Barrow- Loaned From Swansea/Until 11th Nov

Leon Best- Released

Tom Lawrence- Loaned From Leicester/Until 3rd Jan

Jordan Preston- Loaned To Ayr United/Until 16th Jan

Bolton Wanderers

Jose Manuel Casado- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract

Jordan Lussey- Free Transfer From Liverpool/1 Year Contract

Brentford

Sergi Canos- Loaned From Liverpool/Until 3rd Jan

Marco Djuricin- Loaned From Salzburg/Season Long

Jan Holldack- Free Transfer From Koln/2 Year Contract

Brighton And Hove Albion

Lewis Dunk- New 5 Year Contract

Connor Goldson- Undisc Transfer From Shrewsbury/4 Year Contract

Elvis Manu- Undisc Transfer From Feyenoord/3 Year Contract

Burnley

Joey Barton- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract

Luke Daley- Released

Evan Galvin- Released

Andre Gray- Undisc Transfer From Brentford/3 Year Contract

Kevin Ly- Released

Adam Waqas- Released

Cardiff City

Gabriel Tamas- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract

Charlton Athletic

Loic Nego- Undisc Transfer To Videoton/

Fulham

Tiago Casasola- Released

Aron Davies- Free Transfer From Bristol City/2 Year Contract

Thomas Eisfeld- Transfer To Bochum/

Ryan Fredericks- Undisc Transfer From Bristol City/3 Year Contract

Joe Lewis- Loaned From Cardiff/Season Long

Sakari Mattila- Undisc Transfer From Aalesunds/2 Year Contract+1 Year Option

Mesca- Transfer To AEL Limassol/

Ange-Freddy Plumain- Loaned To Red Star/Season Long

Tim Ream- Undisc Transfer From Bolton/4 Year Contract

Huddersfield Town

Mustapha Carayol- Loaned From Middlesborough/Until 31st May

Emyr Huws- Loaned From Wigan/Until 12th May

Hull City

Shaun Maloney- Undisc Transfer From Chicago/2 Year Contract

Moses Odubajo- £3.5m Transfer From Brentford/

Greg Olly- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract

Alex Penny- Released

Taylor Tombides- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract

Ipswich Town

James Alabi- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract+1 Year Option

Giles Coke- Free Transfer/2 Year Contract

Jonathan Henly- Free Transfer From Reading/1 Year Contract+1 Year Option

Myles Kenlock- New 2 Year Contract

Piotr Malarczyk- Undisc Transfer From Korona Kielce/2 Year Contract+1 Year Option

David McGoldrick- New 3 Year Contract

Tommy Oar- Free Transfer/2 Year Contract

Larsen Toure- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract=1 Year Option

Middlesbrough

Michael Agazzi- Loaned From AC Milan/Season Long

Fernando Amorebieta- Loaned From Fulham/Season Long

Jonathan Woodgate- New 1 Year Contract

Milton Keynes Dons

Ian McLoughlin- Released

Josh Murphy- Loaned From Norwich/Season Long

Will Summerfield- Released

Nottingham Forest

Kyle Ebecilio- Loaned From Twente/Season Long

Queens Park Rangers

Michael Anastasiou- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract

Tom Rosenthal- Free Transfer/1 Year Contract

Alex Smithies- Undisc Transfer From Huddersfield/

Daniel Tozser- Free Transfer/2 Year Contract

Reading

Paolo Hurtado- Undisc Transfer From Pacos de Ferreira/3 Year Contract

Pavel Pogrebnyak- Free Transfer To Dinamo Moscow/

Steven Reid- New Coach

Sheffield Wednesday

Barry Bannan- Undisc Transfer From Crystal Palace/1 Year Contract

Jonatas Centeno- Free Transfer From Arsenal/1 Year Contract

Cameron Dawson- New Contract/Extension Till June 2017

Fernando Forestieri- Undisc Transfer From Watford/4 Year Contract

Daniel Pudil- Loaned From Watford/Season Long

Vincent Sasso- Loaned From Braga/Season Long

Michael Turner- Loaned From Norwich/Season Long

Joe Wildsmith- New Contract/Extension Until June 2017

As I wrote in my personal facebook page :

Due to the huge number of transfers happened yesterday and still happening, I decided to postpone the update until the 3rd of Sep. (it will be more accurate that day and more transfers will be included) .

Andy Kellett - Bolton to Wigan

Norwich have signed Matt Jarvis on a season-long loan from West Ham.

Reading have made their 11th signing of the summer, bringing in Dutch international forward Ola John, 23, on a season-long loan from Benfica.

Wigan have signed defender Jack Hendry from Scottish Premiership side Partick Thistle for an undisclosed fee.

Another Chelsea player is heading out on loan for the season as Nathaniel Chalobah has joined Serie A side Napoli for the 2015/16 campaign

Everton have completed the signing of Aaron Lennon from Tottenham.

Manchester United have signed teenage defender Regan Poole from League 2 club Newport County.

Wigan have confirmed Sean Murray has extended his loan with the club until January 16.

A couple of late signings from Rotherham, who have added Norwich pair Tony Andreu and Vadis Odjidja Ofoe on loan.

Bournemouth have signed midfielder Tomas Andrade on a season-long loan from River Plate.

Leicester have completed the loan signing of Nathan Dyer from Swansea.

Reading have completed the signing of Czech striker Matej Vydra on loan from Watford for the 2015/16 season.

Some more news from the Midlands as left-back Joe Bennett has signed a one-year extension with Aston Villa and is now heading to Bournemouth on loan until January 2016.

Sky sources understand Tiago Illori is at Aston Villa's Bodymoor Heath training ground to complete a season-long loan deal from Liverpool.

Middlesbrough have confirmed they have signed Uruguayan winger Carlos de Pena from Nacional.

Rotherham have signed goalkeeper Lee Camp from Bournemouth.

Haris Vuckic has joined Wigan on loan until the end of the season after signing a one-year contract extension with Newcastle.

Chelsea's newest signing Michael Hector, who has joined the Blues from Reading but is heading back to the Madejski on loan

Derby have completed the signing of Bradley Johnson from Norwich City, the club have announced.

Dwight Tiendalli, who was in the last year of his deal with Swansea, has had his contract cancelled by mutual consent.

Huddersfield have signed Jamie Paterson on a season-long loan from Nottingham Forest with an option to buy.

A late deal for Hull as they have signed Adama Diomande from Norwegian side Stabaek for an undisclosed fee.

Another signing for Watford and this time it's Victor Ibarbo, who has joined on loan from Serie A runners-up Roma.

Swindon have signed Birmingham City's 28-year-old striker Wes Thomas on loan until January, the League 1 club have announced in the last few moments.

Adlene Guedioura has completed a permanent return to Watford from Crystal Palace, signing a three-year deal with the Hornets.

Brentford have signed midfielder Ryan Woods from Shrewsbury for an undisclosed fee.

Manchester United have completed the signing of Monaco's 19-year-old forward Anthony Martial for a fee believed to be £36m

Sunderland have completed the signing of DeAndre Yedlin from Tottenham on loan until the end of the season.

Brighton & Hove Albion striker Chris O'Grady has joined his hometown club Nottingham Forest on a season-long loan deal.

Celtic have signed Ryan Christie from Inverness Caledonian Thistle, but will loan him back to Caley for the 2015/16 season.

Virgil van Dijk has joined Southampton on a five-year contract for a fee Sky sources understand is in the region of £11.5m.

Watford have announced the signing of Belgian striker Obbi Oulare on a five-year deal from Club Brugge.

West Ham have announced the signing of winger Michail Antonio from Nottingham Forest.

Aston Villa have announced the signing of West Bromwich Albion defender Joleon Lescott.

Steve May to Preston (Perm) Eion Doyle to Preston (Season Loan)

Striker Marvin Sordell has left Burnley after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

Richard Stearman has completed his move from Wolves to Fulham on a three-year deal.

Chelsea have finally joined the party by announcing they have signed defender Papy Djilobodji.

West Ham have signed Victor Moses from Chelsea on a season long loan deal, and here is the midfielder arriving at the club...

Leyton Orient have signed midfielder Jack Payne from Peterborough on a season-long loan, with a view to a permanent deal.

QPR have announced the signing of Gabriele Angella on a season-long loan deal from Watford.

Aston Villa have signed 18-year-old goalkeeper Matija Sarkic from Anderlecht, the club have announced.

Striker Glenn Murray has been speaking to the official Bournemouth website after completing his move from Crystal Palace.

Bristol City have secured another loan deal this afternoon. Nathan Baker has moved from Aston Villa to Ashton Gate on a season-long loan deal.

Derby County have announced the signing of Jacob Butterfield from Huddersfield on a four-year contract.

Bristol City have completed the signing of Leicester defender Liam Moore on loan until January.

Leeds United have announced the signing of winger Jordan Botaka from Excelsior.

West Ham have announced the signing of Nikica Jelavic from Hull City on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Everton have confirmed the signing of defender Ramiro Funes Mori for a fee of £9.5m on a five-year deal.

West Ham have now announced the deal to bring Alex Song back to Upton Park on a season-long loan.

Napoli Serie A

De Guzman transfer fail stay in Napoli

Soriano Transfer fail as well stay in Sampdoria

Andujar transfer complete to Estudiantes on loan for a year with the right to buy end season

Chalobha on loan for a year

So the players that Napoli brought are :

Reina GK

Chiriches D

Hysaj D (R/L)

Allan M

Valdifiori M

Chalobha M D

Liverpool have announced the signing of Allan Rodrigues de Souza from Internacional.

The 18-year-old has immediately joined Finnish side Seinajoen Jalkapallokerho (SJK) on loan until January,

And there it is... following the reports we brought you earlier, Nicky Ajose has rejoined Swindon on a permanent deal.

Why does Celta Vigo play Europa League?

Because as I have informed in the past, due to the FFP some things can't be added correctly in the game.

Because, Spanish league(1st and 2nd división) are bad updated!!!!!

If you don't like what you see, simply don't download my files. I have over 1.000 hours this year in editor doing stuff, and these kind of comments are very generous for me to continue what I am doing. Thank you "my friend"

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.6 is up !!

Over 133.974 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.6 Changelist►

• 133.974 database changes.

• 2 new wonderkids. Find them in the texts folder.

• Some CA/PA changes.

• Some transfers will be missing. There was a huge amount of transfers to include in only 3 days.

Okay, I understand that the deadline day was quite busy, as always but why your update has so many mistakes, even in bigger leagues ? Germany, Spain, France are done in 60,70% and I assume that smaller european leagues are untouched. I see that only Greece, England and maybe Italy are updated. I don't know why this update is so hyped, but of course it's not for me to decide. By the way, I hope that you are correcting transfers that people telling you. Because few editions back, I was giving you transfers to do and you didn't even touched them.

Okay, I understand that the deadline day was quite busy, as always but why your update has so many mistakes, even in bigger leagues ? Germany, Spain, France are done in 60,70% and I assume that smaller european leagues are untouched. I see that only Greece, England and maybe Italy are updated. I don't know why this update is so hyped, but of course it's not for me to decide. By the way, I hope that you are correcting transfers that people telling you. Because few editions back, I was giving you transfers to do and you didn't even touched them.

Pro has been doing this on his own for weeks/months providing us with updates free of charge! If you're not happy don't download it or even better download it and add to it yourself, or is that too much like hard work? I hate to see some of the negativity on here especially aimed at people who are providing us with a free update and a really really good one at that.

You should show some appreciation rather than aiming negative comments about how bad his update is. Have you sat and compeleted a full DB overhaul for us to use at all?

Playing a new save in France and havnt seen much missing yet, even in below League 1. Heres someone using hes sparetime doing a massive update which you can download for free and this is what u have to to say? Cmon man....

Pro has been doing this on his own for weeks/months providing us with updates free of charge! If you're not happy don't download it or even better download it and add to it yourself, or is that too much like hard work? I hate to see some of the negativity on here especially aimed at people who are providing us with a free update and a really really good one at that.

You should show some appreciation rather than aiming negative comments about how bad his update is. Have you sat and compeleted a full DB overhaul for us to use at all?

Free of charge ? Do you think that this is a most important part of this update ? :D And I have to show appreciation no matter if the update is good or bad ? Nope.

Playing a new save in France and havnt seen much missing yet, even in below League 1. Heres someone using hes sparetime doing a massive update which you can download for free and this is what u have to to say? Cmon man....

It's forbidden to make comments like this ? I just think that this update is not finished, maybe he will fix major leagues for the next one. And I see only Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 updated (with note that I've found mistakes in the second one).

Haha, yes he's done one but it's missing all the transfers, CA/PA updates, wonderkids etc. And on top of that he hasn't even bothered to upload it!

i know he should know its not easy to do a update and too get every transfer from all the leagues..i mean even SI miss stuff they have alot helpers im sure Pr0 has a life i think he does great job...why do all the updaters out there get together make one great update....if your league you play in not that up2date take you you hour or so sort it yourself...like i do with scottish leagues when i get the update

Free of charge ? Do you think that this is a most important part of this update ? :D And I have to show appreciation no matter if the update is good or bad ? Nope.

I think the most important of this update it that it's the only one so far, comparing to other updates too (FM2012 and after) , that has over 120.000 changes without even merging files, or even having 1 simple thing failed. I know that things are missing, but I am alone on this, and the effort I put in this year , and the hours spent , are more that you can even imagine. Every comment either negative or positive, is welcomed, every suggestion is welcomed, but I am trying my best believe me. If I didn't include your suggestion then it means that I am busy doing many other things, it doens't mean that I am lazy or that I don't appreciate your suggestion. I could stick to transfers in England,Spain,Italy,France,Germany. Open the game and check countries like Turkey,Poland,Switzerland,Denmark,Greece,Belgium,Netherlands,Portugal,Russia,Scotland and the Indian Super League. Then you are free to tell your opinion that this update is bad.

Archived