The Anybody But England Thread.

I'm not that dense not to realise that :D

however there probably is some who want England to succeed, ones from the television mostly rather than newspapers

I'm sure there are, but they've all been around long enough to be completely unsurprised about England's inevitable failure.

The point is it's so massively overhyped. And the funniest thing about this ABE thread is that some of you believe that just because the media are (pretending) to flail around like a bunch of rabid monkey that the English public will be doing the same, and you are somehow rubbing this all in. It makes no difference.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No the pictures of numerous unhappy English fans binning their bunting is doing that for us :D

I noticed somebody had left The Sun's "do us proud" download poster thing up beside the newspapers at my local Tesco today :D I also noticed that advert at the weekend for some reason as well, guess they hadn't taken it off the rotation by then

Hardly trolling when we are maintaing our objective: Being against England???

Was driving up Pentyrch Hill the other day, stick radio on 5live. The 'post-mortem' and the constant waffle about needing investment into grasroots and developing better players etc :D Ffs man to man on paper England are much better than Uruguay, typical! The 'might have to wait another 10 years minimum' line popped up as it always does after every tournament! Revolution needed etc :lol:

Great laugh, although nearly crashed!

Can switch to an 'Anyone but Greece' line from now on?

Grr..................

Just know they'll find a way to shitfest/kick/dive their way past Costa Rica and ruin the last eight for everyone outside of Greece. :herman:

England manage a fantastic 0-0 draw with Costa Rica and not a single post in here.

Even the ABE's can't be bothered mocking how poor England are now.. This is a sad day :(

Didn't watch it because it was nailed-on the big team would rest most of their players.

England manage a fantastic 0-0 draw with Costa Rica and not a single post in here.

Even the ABE's can't be bothered mocking how poor England are now.. This is a sad day :(

Its been too much fun reading the outrage over Suarez :D

At least they now have something else to direct their anger towards, even more so considering who scored Uruguays winner :D

Damn it, it has now been scientifically proven that 4 years ago it was Fabio Capello's fault, England would have won the World Cup if it was not for him.

England and Russia can only draw with Algeria ... the only common link is Capello!

Old joke.

Good joke, mind, but old. A cursory Google search of the last five words indicates its use as to the Tampa Bay Buccanneers, Zimbabwe cricket team, Toronto Maple Leafs, Newcastle United, Boston Red Sox, and Philadelphia Eagles. An... interesting group.

It's 3 guys ...

You realise all the other bitter people have long since given up on this thread, right ;)

I see you are still here to be the white knight though. :p

Also if you take your helmet off and think for a second I simply posted it and left a /facepalm, I did not post anything about the England supporters as a whole, I just thought it was funny that they thought it was a good idea to do that.

I actually thought other England fans would laugh at it also ...... I guess not so much then.

Archived