[FM14] FCUtdWill's English National League System - Level 11 - Released

Will..... I can't get your data to run when trying to start a new save in the latest update, does this mean I'll have to go through editor again and then reinstall it in to FM ?

My current save game still works fine but I can only start a new save with 14.3 0r default data....

Thanks... Jon T.

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will..... I can't get your data to run when trying to start a new save in the latest update, does this mean I'll have to go through editor again and then reinstall it in to FM ?

My current save game still works fine but I can only start a new save with 14.3 0r default data....

Thanks... Jon T.

See the opening post or Post 190 for solutions on how to fix the problem. It has been fixed for the full version, just not the BETA.

See the opening post or Post 190 for solutions on how to fix the problem. It has been fixed for the full version, just not the BETA.

Sorry dude, I'm just not getting this...

I've added Hinckley United but when I test rules I just keep getting a warning saying too many teams for FA Cup ??

Sorry dude, I'm just not getting this...

I've added Hinckley United but when I test rules I just keep getting a warning saying too many teams for FA Cup ??

How many does it say there are in the FA Cup?

I haven't had any problems with the FA Cup.

How many does it say there are in the FA Cup?

I haven't had any problems with the FA Cup.

I'll check again for sure what it says, I've come out of editor now... it says something like 'too many clubs for FA CUP - 24'.

No wait... sorry Wil, I've re-booted editor and this time it's allowed me to add Hinckley and the test was fine so I must of overlooked something the first time dude.

No worries mate, good to hear you've got it working :)

The full version should be out in the next few weeks.

What will the full version include that isn't in te Beta?

- Level 11 leagues (and possibly league cups) with stadiums, cities and club colours

- Senior County Cups

- Full Professional Development League structure for U21/U18 (The U18 Youth Alliance is added to U21 as well, based on U18 clubs)*

- A modified Conference Youth Alliance, based on clubs who have teams in the competition*

- Reserve Leagues for clubs at Levels 5-8 (Capital League*, Lancashire League*, Suburban League*, Wyvern Combination*)

- Reserve Leagues for clubs at Levels 9-10 (Eastern Counties League*, Essex Senior League*, Hellenic League*, Midland Combination, North West Counties League, Spartan South Midlands League, Suburban League Division One, Sussex County League, United Counties League, Wyvern Combination Division One)

- A fix for the later rounds of the FA Cup

- Adding home matchdays to all clubs from Levels 1-10

- Regional Divisions for all clubs from Levels 1-11

Competitions marked with * are complete

- Level 11 leagues (and possibly league cups) with stadiums, cities and club colours

- Senior County Cups

- Full Professional Development League structure for U21/U18 (The U18 Youth Alliance is added to U21 as well, based on U18 clubs)*

- A modified Conference Youth Alliance, based on clubs who have teams in the competition*

- Reserve Leagues for clubs at Levels 5-8 (Capital League*, Lancashire League*, Suburban League*, Wyvern Combination*)

- Reserve Leagues for clubs at Levels 9-10 (Eastern Counties League*, Essex Senior League*, Hellenic League*, Midland Combination, North West Counties League, Spartan South Midlands League, Suburban League Division One, Sussex County League, United Counties League, Wyvern Combination Division One)

Holy Moly that's a lot of stuff.

I came on here looking for a structure that went down a few extra levels. Mainly because I always feel that sending my youth players to Buxton, for example, means they aren't playing games even though I know they are and this way makes it more realistic.

I'm a Mansfield fan and frequently find myself loaning players out but they end up lower down than the playable leagues. I also tend to take over at Rainworth Miners Welfare at the same time.

What's wrong with the later rounds of the FA Cup currently?!
From the fifth round, matches always seem to take place over a few days, it's because the top leagues have fixture priority as low and the FA Cup is low, so have to change them to high and it'll fix the problem.

- Senior County Cups

Are you still planning to add the following feature?

- When you get promoted to Level 9 (for example), you can remove Level 10 cups and so on

Are you still planning to add the following feature? - When you get promoted to Level 9 (for example), you can remove Level 10 cups and so on
Yes, I'm planning on including that, it's something I'm going to be doing at the very end when I sort out the FA Cup out. It can't be done before as I'm going to be using the advanced rules.

Do the same teams keep playing in the Country Cups even if they get promoted up the leagues? Or is it dynamic?
They'll keep playing them regardless of what divisions they're in as I'm making them as secondary divisions, but still are cups. I've made a rule (not in game) that clubs who are in the Premier League, Football League and Conference Premier who compete in county cups are played by their U21 sides.

I did the fix on the first post, now I get this error...Midland Combination Les James Challenge Cup-Too Many Teams (15) requested from Midland Combination Division One (3 teams).

FCUtdWill, is the end of your epic task in sight yet?

Haven't played FM for some months now awaiting your level 11 file, as it's no use starting a career you know you'll have to end soon.. I'm starting to get the FM-itch again ;-)

I did the fix on the first post, now I get this error...Midland Combination Les James Challenge Cup-Too Many Teams (15) requested from Midland Combination Division One (3 teams).

Make sure you're only using my file when starting a new game, I think it's because the ID of the Les James Cup clashes with another competition in another database.

FCUtdWill, is the end of your epic task in sight yet?

Haven't played FM for some months now awaiting your level 11 file, as it's no use starting a career you know you'll have to end soon.. I'm starting to get the FM-itch again ;-)

Almost, will be ready in a few weeks. I've finished adding club colours to Level 11. I've got a few more reserve leagues to make, and then making cities/stadiums for Level 11 clubs. Then making league/county cups.

The beta file is working fine, so if you want to play a Level 10 file in the meantime you can do.

This is going to be epic. Take your time mate. Although if you could release it in 5 minutes that would be great :D

Thank you. Haha :D It'll be released in a few weeks.

Hi, thank you very much for the effort and the priceless enjoyment of such an update. how far can we run a save with this beta update? is it stable over the years? thank you again!!!

No problem at all :) The beta's working fine, the only reason it's a beta is because I'm adding more to the file which will be released in a few weeks time.

Thanks for the work on the database. I am playing with the Beta file and can report some issues playing as Darlington 1883 in the Northern Premier League 1 North Division. The attendances for all of my home games so far have been exactly 238. This is at odds with a message received earlier in the season that says we have 1500 season-ticket holders. Also, apart from friendlies and knockout competitions, only 1 side of the ground has any fans in it. Have you seen any of these things happening before?

Thanks for the work on the database. I am playing with the Beta file and can report some issues playing as Darlington 1883 in the Northern Premier League 1 North Division. The attendances for all of my home games so far have been exactly 238. This is at odds with a message received earlier in the season that says we have 1500 season-ticket holders. Also, apart from friendlies and knockout competitions, only 1 side of the ground has any fans in it. Have you seen any of these things happening before?
No problem. I've seen a problem similar with Kettering who always had attendances of 20, but that appears to be fixed now (N.B. I didn't fix it). I don't know what I can do about that, but if you want, you could make a thread about it in the bugs forum?

After months of planning, researching, creating, designing, testing,

I can finally reveal a BETA version of my English Football Pyramid - Down to Level 10 file!

DownloadPicture_zps5a66b33f.jpg

How do you fix the bug that is stopping the game starting with the 14.3 patch?

The 14.3 Patch has stopped the game from starting because of the removal of Hinckley United from the Southern League. As this database is based on the start of the season (and not today), they will be in the game.

- Open my file in the Editor, loading the 14.3 patch

- On the Competitions menu down the left hand side, search for Southern League Premier Division

- Once on that screen, add Hinckley United (Reputation 1600) to the league

- Once you have done that, Click on Rules at the top, and then Test Rules.

- This should validate the rules.

- Save and Quit the Editor

- Start the game as you would do normally.

What does this database contain?

- All leagues in the English Football Pyramid down to Level 10

- All playable clubs have home and away colours

- All playable clubs have stadiums

- All playable clubs have correct cities

- Full club names

- Full FA Cup/FA Trophy/FA Vase, including early qualifying rounds in all three competitions

- Full League Cup competitions

- Level 11 clubs, but with no details attached (yet).

Why is this only a beta file?

I want to have more on this file, including:

- Full Professional Development League structure

- Football Conference Youth Alliance

- Level 9/10 reserve leagues

- Introduction of county cup matches

- Home matchdays for all clubs

- When you get promoted to Level 9 (for example), you can remove Level 10 cups and so on

- Cups to be grouped together to match each level, rather than a long list of them

- Leagues with no honours to have 2012/2013 honours so that charity shield matches take place from the first season

- Level 11 leagues

Download Information

The file is available on the Steam Workshop.

And on Mediafire. Unzip the folder and put the .dbc in Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > Editor Data folder

A Thank You

I would like to say a massive thank you to MasterOfSuspense, who over the last couple of days has helped me test my files for three seasons.

Also, a massive thank you to everyone who has downloaded my FM13 Level 11 file and viewed my website, I got over 2000 downloads and 7800 page views.

Enjoy!

The full version of this file will be released in the next few weeks, before April 2014.

A further qustion...should I start a game with the 'standard' database and not with the 14.3 database, would I have the same problem with your update? do i neeed to add Hinckley anyway or starting with the original database avoids the problem? thank you

A further qustion...should I start a game with the 'standard' database and not with the 14.3 database, would I have the same problem with your update? do i neeed to add Hinckley anyway or starting with the original database avoids the problem? thank you

You shouldn't have a problem with the original database.

When my full version is released, there'll be no problems regarding Hinckley in the 14.3 database as I've fixed it.

Are you still working on the logos down to Level 10 MasterOfSuspense?

Logos for all teams down to L11 are done - I was going to do logos for the county cups, reserve &U18 leagues etc that Will was doing but I've got a hand injury that makes that impossible for a few months

I'll be releasing the graphics to Steam Workshop as is which is all teams and league competitions down to Level 11 ASAP :)

Logos for all teams down to L11 are done - I was going to do logos for the county cups, reserve &U18 leagues etc that Will was doing but I've got a hand injury that makes that impossible for a few months

I'll be releasing the graphics to Steam Workshop as is which is all teams and league competitions down to Level 11 ASAP :)

great!!!

Gutted, I really wish more people would upload to a standard link aswell as i generally have terrible trouble with downloading FM stuff from Steam. More often than not when I try to connect to the store it just says "Error: Try again later" as if the servers were down.

Im really not a big fan of Steam at all. Unfortunately I HAVE to use it to activate and run FM :(

- Senior County Cups - I've started work on these

- Full Professional Development League structure for U21/U18 (The U18 Youth Alliance is added to U21 as well, based on U18 clubs)

- A modified Conference Youth Alliance, based on clubs who have teams in the competition

- Reserve Leagues for clubs at Levels 5-8 (Capital League, Lancashire League, Suburban League, Wyvern Combination)

- Reserve Leagues for clubs at Levels 9-10 (Eastern Counties League, Essex Senior League, Hellenic League, Midland Combination, North West Counties League, Spartan South Midlands League, Suburban League Division One, Sussex County League, United Counties League, Wyvern Combination Division One)

Just as an update to my post above, things that are bold above have been completed.

No problem. I've seen a problem similar with Kettering who always had attendances of 20, but that appears to be fixed now (N.B. I didn't fix it). I don't know what I can do about that, but if you want, you could make a thread about it in the bugs forum?

Just a thought, but does this issue have something to do with the rules that can be applied to competitions with regards to seating/standing within the editor? The reason I suggest this is that when Darlington play in a knockout competition game all 4 sides of the ground are populated. When they play in the league (Northern Premier Division 1 North) it appears that only the seats have fans in them (the stand opposite the camera) and the standing sections have no fans at all in them. Is there an option to just have seated fans in a division in the editor that has been activated?

I had the same problem with Burgess Hill in the Ryman League, I checked the league on the editor and it was using all seater stadiums only, I unticked it and it's fine now

Just a thought, but does this issue have something to do with the rules that can be applied to competitions with regards to seating/standing within the editor? The reason I suggest this is that when Darlington play in a knockout competition game all 4 sides of the ground are populated. When they play in the league (Northern Premier Division 1 North) it appears that only the seats have fans in them (the stand opposite the camera) and the standing sections have no fans at all in them. Is there an option to just have seated fans in a division in the editor that has been activated?
I had the same problem with Burgess Hill in the Ryman League, I checked the league on the editor and it was using all seater stadiums only, I unticked it and it's fine now

I've just checked now and Dan is right with what has happened. To stop this, I've removed the option for seated stadiums only for all competitions from Level 5 downwards on the full version.

I've just checked now and Dan is right with what has happened. To stop this, I've removed the option for seated stadiums only for all competitions from Level 5 downwards on the full version.

I'm pleased that's sorted itself out. Keep up the good work Will.

so is this going to happen to all the clubs with terraced stadia playing in the lower ties?

Yes, they aren't ticked to use seated stadiums, all clubs from Level 10 (some at Level 9) don't have any seats in stadiums. The stadiums I've created have 500 capacity with an expansion of 24500.

Yes, they aren't ticked to use seated stadiums, all clubs from Level 10 (some at Level 9) don't have any seats in stadiums. The stadiums I've created have 500 capacity with an expansion of 24500.

so i've to expect that my 'mixed' stadium will never be full, as in the League matches they only can use seats, is it correct?

so i've to expect that my 'mixed' stadium will never be full, as in the League matches they only can use seats, is it correct?

Which club are you managing? In the league matches, from Level 5 downwards you'll be able to have both seating and standing.

Archived