Mesut Ozil

Any else noticed that Mesut Ozil never gets called up for Germany despite his form? He's been fantastic for me, but every time the international break comes along he's never picked. It's always a big news story too. Just really odd, assume it's a bug of some sort.

Of course, and no. He's never been called up to any German side to be pulled out of.

This is my second Arsenal save btw and it's been like it for those two. Didn't get a single cap in my Barnet save after 3.5 seasons too. ( I think he was called up once due to injuries)

Same here, Özil did not get called up for the the German world cup team 2014. He was not injured, and played well for Arsenal all season. German team is "real".

He's been getting the odd call-up now in 2015, though. There are certainly no lack of top class German attacking midfielders, so that could be part of the explanation, but still ...

Anyone looked into Löw's details in the editor, to see if Özil is one of his "disliked" players?

If this happened any other team you would have a thread and a bug report and SI would look into it. However as it isnt any other team it probs wont be looked at....However I had a similar thing managing OM in France, bought Bernard and he hadn't played for Brazil for 3 seasons, despite being electric for us. However he has just broken into the national team and scored so maybe his time is turning around.

If this happened any other team you would have a thread and a bug report and SI would look into it. However as it isnt any other team it probs wont be looked at....However I had a similar thing managing OM in France, bought Bernard and he hadn't played for Brazil for 3 seasons, despite being electric for us. However he has just broken into the national team and scored so maybe his time is turning around.

I have no idea what you are trying to say with your first half there, this is a thread about it.... and if a bug report is made, it will be looked into.

As for Brazil, they are probably one of the best known examples of teams who leave out big name players on a regular basis irl too.

I have no idea what you are trying to say with your first half there, this is a thread about it.... and if a bug report is made, it will be looked into.

As for Brazil, they are probably one of the best known examples of teams who leave out big name players on a regular basis irl too.

I was on about the fact its the German national team, and due to this surly SI couldn't look into it?

Maybe times are changing as from my experience SI are quite strict on the discussion of the German team and close most threads quite fast. However this is the second thread about German team on the forums at the moment.

Of course they could. Something means a player is not being called up for a national team, even if they dont have the national team active as default it should still work in the same way when it is active. Si would certainly be able to look into why he isnt being called up, they may not release any info to us on what they have done to stop that happening, but they would certainly look into why its happening.

Archived