FM14 Comes to PLAYSTATION VITA - Play Home and Away - OUT NOW!

If we look at the history of FMH (sorry to keep referring to,this, but in my mind this is a relevant point), the game always had many bugs, despite it being developed for carriers that all run on the same hardware. Some of these bugs really took out the pleasure of the game. I'd hate to see that happen to what might become my ultimate favourite game of all eternity. If you know what I mean.

But I appreciate the response :)

I know there are fears. We can see the game working on our PCs though and it is exactly the same game we'll be getting on Vita or the cross-save functionality wouldn't be possible. As I said, we'll be getting 14.3, so we know what we're getting.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How consistent are teams in FMC? I'm a big fan of FMH, but I've noticed that some ai teams vary wildly in terms of league positions, from season to season, even when they've made very little transfer deals either in or out. Is it the same on FMC, or is it a little more realistic?

Good news. Miles just posted this on Twitter:

Miles Jacobson ‏@milesSI 2m

For those who've been asking about the download size for #FMC14 (Vita), it's 1.84GB - so easily fits on a 4GB card

Any idea of how many countries will be available to manage it? I don't mean on the one save, but as a choice when beginning a new game

Have you not got the PC / Mac game?

It will be the same as that.

Can't give you an exact number off the top of my head, but it must be comfortably more than 40 nations, maybe 50 ish.

Have you not got the PC / Mac game?

It will be the same as that.

Can't give you an exact number off the top of my head, but it must be comfortably more than 40 nations, maybe 50 ish.

I haven't played the game on pc since 2010, I was just wondering because I had read comments from people complaining about certain leagues that were missing. I was hoping for around 25 nations, so to have more than that is great

hi seriously thinking of pre-ordering this but never played cm/fm for years im just asking how well do you think the game will run on vita as in speed wise i remember playing cm on the original xbox and it was just too slow!whats peoples opinions?thanks.

Got mine on order finally, freaking excited!

hi seriously thinking of pre-ordering this but never played cm/fm for years im just asking how well do you think the game will run on vita as in speed wise i remember playing cm on the original xbox and it was just too slow!whats peoples opinions?thanks.

Vita is probably more powerful than the Xbox was, really, I'm sure it'll be no problem. That's probably one of the main reasons for the 3 country limit.

Sorry, I don't have the pc game, so all of my questions might seem pointless to most of you, but I've been meaning to ask, does the parent /feeder club exist on classic mode, or does that belong to the full game?

Sorry, I don't have the pc game, so all of my questions might seem pointless to most of you, but I've been meaning to ask, does the parent /feeder club exist on classic mode, or does that belong to the full game?

It exists, but you don't have the opportunity to select the "type" of feeder club you want.

I'm not sure how that is allocated on FMC, but if Lucas drifts into this thread, he may be able to confirm.

Sammy, single player only as it seems.

Sedgie, really liking it. You have to get used to the screen sizes but the ability to play fmc everywhere is too good to let it bother you.

The touch screen has to be used to play.

Sammy, single player only as it seems.

Sedgie, really liking it. You have to get used to the screen sizes but the ability to play fmc everywhere is too good to let it bother you.

The touch screen has to be used to play.

How did you get your hands on it? Aren't you supposed to keep this a secret if you're a beta-tester?

I'm not an fmc vita tester, gameshops have physical copies earlier and you just need to know people.

All the better for us then :p

When you start a game with 3 nations, can you change any of these later into the game?

All the better for us then :p

When you start a game with 3 nations, can you change any of these later into the game?

Things like this act exactly like the basic mode of FMC PC (ie the remove restrictions box on the Choose Nations screen has not been ticked) - you can't Add/Remove Leagues in FMC basic, therefore you can not on Vita either.

Nik - glad you are enjoying it! :)

Hi, just want to know if game its going to be available on the online playstation network store?

I normally buy my PS Vita games online... Thanks:applause::applause::applause:

Congratulations SI... all the guys for the great works and patience...:applause::applause::applause:

Almost 9 months since the announcement... lets just joy with the "baby" ahahahahahhaah :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jultra, in which way?

Waldriam - pretty good so far, playing for 2 hours and battery almost full too.

Aaron, I too am glad it's available for the vita. On a side note, can you tell us if there's a way to add logos, faces and kits?

Hey im located in Japan and would like to know how I can acquire the game. Is it going to be available globally on the vita online store? Sorry, Ive just recently bought a Vita to play FMC and have never bought any other Vita game either so would greatly appreciate it if someone can inform me how I can go about buying FMC on the 11th. Thanks in advance.

Archived