New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

I have downloaded all that you have asked to make this work it never loads. Makes everything crash.

I'm using Vista home basic

I dont know the features my machine but its been upgraded from the standard model its a HP 530 thats alot faster

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i removed the net framework 2.0 by using the windows install clean up, and then i installed it again, and after that i checked the Microsoft updates and installed the updates and restarted, and finally the editor is opening, it was slow in the 1st time but when i closed it and opened again it was working faster, i will need more time to give you a better feedback on the editor but its looking great.

thanks for responding and thanks for the great software it seem so helpful.

well, ppl i've decided to start a new version (1.0) in which i will do some visual changes, and rewrite some code, in order to get a better performance, i'm doing this because the source code of the actual version is a little messy, and there is some problems with loading time and resources used.. so dont expect any new version in the next days as i will be busy in this one...and this one will have few new features, but the staff editing will be on it ;)

btw..If any one wants to give me some suggestions about the new User Interface just do it :p

well, ppl i need some sugestions about the new User Interface

at this moment this is the new UI

http://www.bracasoft.com/downloads/screenshots/1.0/v1.0SS.jpg

i'm trying to make the editor looks like FM, so it becames easier to deal with it, (i dont know if there is any problem because i've used some SI images from the game, if there is a problem tell me and i remove all images that i've tooked from the game)

i've added a button (Current Player) that if you in game are in a player/club/nation screen it shows that player/club... information in editor..

the problem is, that i dont want buttons to have names like "current player.." i want only icons, but i cant find one that fits that feature

if anyone could send me an icon that fits in that feature i would apreciate, when i say fits I mean, an icon that is related to that feature..

oh, and i'm waiting for feedbacks about this screenshot ;)

HI and thanks again I am using the your editor now ..great.............getting 1 small prob now had set lanuage to english worked fine initially, but after closing it has reset to original(portugese????) cant get it to set to english now....if you have any ideas would be great.I have put some requests on your site too, not high priority re- creating tournaments/ sponsorship/ future transfers of players etc......great work!

Hmm i can't seem to load. My FM.exe says 8.0.2.52512. It just pops up the Loading bar that is empty, CPU goes to 99-100% in task manager, and it stays like this for about 10 minutes, then the editor closes. I have NET 2.0 installed. Tried older versions and it's the same thing. Anyone have any ideas?

ppl, i have an alpha version that is for those ppl that have huge loading times,

http://www.bracasoft.com/downloads/FMRTEv1.0 Alpha.zip

try it, and tell me if it loads quicker or not..

and dont forget this is just a preview version, it has some bugs and not all features are enable at this moment

to load the game, you have to prees the "Carregar" button its in Portuguese, then you can search for a player....

or if you want just press the "current player" button and it shows the same player that you are viewing in FM,

now, the Editor displays the player AGE, and under the Player Name, you can press on his Club or Nation, and the editor will bring the club/nation editing screen

for all of you that are going to try this version, tell me if this things are working..

Wow this one works, the previous 0.10 - 0.50 versions it just wouldn't load at all. Loading took only about 6 seconds i thought it failed or something. I can use the "Current Player" function, but i can't seem to search.

Tried it again, 5 seconds. Clicking Current Player takes 1 second.

Wow this one works, the previous 0.10 - 0.50 versions it just wouldn't load at all. Loading took only about 6 seconds i thought it failed or something. I can use the "Current Player" function, but i can't seem to search.

Tried it again, 5 seconds. Clicking Current Player takes 1 second.

nice ;)

the search takes some time in here, but have you typed a player name, and then pressed the search button?

and when you press the Current Player, it shows his Club Name and Nation below his name?

tks

I have no doubt in my mind that when this editor is completed it will be THE choice of everyone who plays FM.

I won't be surprised if it already is! Just reading through this thread has made me want to reinstall FM08 for one last time.

nice ;)

the search takes some time in here, but have you typed a player name, and then pressed the search button?

and when you press the Current Player, it shows his Club Name and Nation below his name?

tks

Loading - 5 secs

Current Player - 1.5 secs (only shows Nation below his name)

Search Player - About 4 seconds, again only shows nation but not club

Nice work ruci.

Like the editor, but i've found a couple of bugs in the editor.

When i click on players contract and i change the players loan and transfer status, to listed for loan (or) listed for transfer and click on save.

The players do not get listed for loan (or) listed for transfer at all, and when i click on the players contract again there loan and transfer status are reset to none.

No matter how many times i try to set the players loan and transfer status to listed, and click on save, they never get listed for loan (or) for transfer at all.

Could you please fix this if it is a bug.

Thanks.

P.S

Currently using, FMRTEv1.0 Alpha.

P.P.S

Could you please add second nationality feature for players, so that we can give players a second nationality if possible.

Nice work ruci.

Like the editor, but i've found a couple of bugs in the editor.

When i click on players contract and i change the players loan and transfer status, to listed for loan (or) listed for transfer and click on save.

The players do not get listed for loan (or) listed for transfer at all, and when i click on the players contract again there loan and transfer status are reset to none.

No matter how many times i try to set the players loan and transfer status to listed, and click on save, they never get listed for loan (or) for transfer at all.

Could you please fix this if it is a bug.

Thanks.

P.S

Currently using, FMRTEv1.0 Alpha.

P.P.S

Could you please add second nationality feature for players, so that we can give players a second nationality if possible.

FMRTE v1.0 Alpha has a lot of bugs at this moment, i've released this version only to ppl test the loading time, as it was an issue in previous version, so i suggest you

to use the 0.50 Beta version, as its the best one for editing , and about that bug that you've spoted will be fixed in the final version, and the other nationality will be able too

ruci when will 0.6/1.1 be coming out and what will be the new features

the next version will be 1.0 Final, and will have the same features that 0.50 has, and probably one or two more, one of them will be staff editing

there is no release date at the moment

thanks again ruci, like the frequent updates!!!

i have a problem though, the relations tab and clone center dont work for me, the program crashes. ive tried 0.5 and alpha

thanks if you can help

I cant get it work. nothing is working for me.. it only shows up. I can press carregar and load game, for 1 sec or some. and then nothing else works

Which versions are both of you using? The alpha version that was the last one ruci created is only used to test the loading times. According to ruci, if you want to edit you should use the 0.5 version.

well, ppl i have a new test version for those who want to test it and help me finding problems,

this version has almost the same features that 0.50 has, if you are going to try it, tell me if all this features are working:

Edit players:

- Information

- Attributes

- Positions

- Contracts Info

- Prefered Moves

- Clone Center (in clone center there is a text "Player to clone: " and it has nothing at front (just for ppl dont think that its a bug, its just a thing that i forget to fix)

- Check if when you are in a player screen, check if appears the Nation and Club name under the player Name in the top of the Editor

Clubs:

- Clubs Information

Nations:

- Nation Information

Features that were on 0.50 and are missing in this version:

- Players Relations

- Clubs Affiliations

FMRTEv1.0 Alpha2 Download link

This loads up fine but when ever i try to search or use current player it just Not Responds straight away.

when you say "it just Not Responds straight away" you mean that its slow to show the current player and to preform a search? or it just hangs and dont work at all?

i'm asking because the search is a little slow at the moment, but its one of the things that i want and will improve, and the current player works fine here...but i will look at it..

and tks for your feedback

when you say "it just Not Responds straight away" you mean that its slow to show the current player and to preform a search? or it just hangs and dont work at all?

i'm asking because the search is a little slow at the moment, but its one of the things that i want and will improve, and the current player works fine here...but i will look at it..

and tks for your feedback

Basically the Editor loads great takes about 5 seconds at most

If i type a players name and click search it freezes for a second or 2 then start "Not Responding"

Same for Current Player.

I will keep trying and see what happens.

well, ppl i have a new test version for those who want to test it and help me finding problems,

this version has almost the same features that 0.50 has, if you are going to try it, tell me if all this features are working:

Edit players:

- Information

- Attributes

- Positions

- Contracts Info

- Prefered Moves

- Clone Center (in clone center there is a text "Player to clone: " and it has nothing at front (just for ppl dont think that its a bug, its just a thing that i forget to fix)

- Check if when you are in a player screen, check if appears the Nation and Club name under the player Name in the top of the Editor

Clubs:

- Clubs Information

Nations:

- Nation Information

Loading time - 6 secs

Player search - 5 secs (it now shows club/nation under their names)

Attributes and positions seem to work ok, as is the player info like nationality.

In Contract, the Happiness is always 0. I tried some of the Unhappy options and some work, but some others, like "Refused a bigger contract", in the game it just says the player felt he was treated unfairly. In some options like "Victimized by ref", "Media pressure", "Jaded", etc it just says "Considering His Options' without revealing the reason... is this normal?

Just checked "Teammates remarks" and his info said "Unhappy at being removed captain". Hmm.

Will test clone center later. Everything else seems to be working fine. Love the load times, it works great for me, whereas the previous versions it wouldn't even load the game at all.

Archived