New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read it quickly, and didn't find the question.

I have downloaded the 0.3 version and have the following "problem".

It takes more than 2 min. to load and to surch a club it takes another minute.

If I click on club information, it takes also more than a minute.

My computer is fast enough, do you know the problem?

It works fine, but the loading time is so long!

Thanks for the tool!!!

Guest roberto922

It's a problem that he's working on Kenneth, it should be sorted for 0.4 but it's not taking a minute for me to load clubs, about 3-4 seconds tbh.

ok ive just looked at my game that i cant edit the feeder clubs on.

I started the game with two feeder clubs, i didnt like the teams so i got rid of them and over the next few seasons of my game i made links to three teams. I admit i got envious of man u in my game and i edited there money quite a lot so they got rid of their feeder clubs all except shelbourne. I looked at man u's feeder teams and they now have four clubs so i used your editor to see if i could edit their feeder teams, it was the same problem, they werent there however shelbourne (their orginal feeder club) did come up on the editor so their orginal feeder came up but not their new links.

It looks like your cant cancel links and then get other feeder teams (on my game anyway).

im not too bothered because i have my new newcastle game and works fine on that one.

lol why would somoene get a game if he wanna cheat looool wht makes this game great is that when u play a match is that u loose or win but now with this u either win or win lol so guess wht boriiingggggg.

tho no offense to ruci really u got talent man

message to "jamie o" Ive got three games at the moment im playing, and im cheating on one of them.

This is an EDITING forum so making comments on how and why its ok to cheat in my opinion is alright, i can understand you saying that it gets boring, when cheating sometimes it does. I just like editing computer games.

One of my favourite cheats is to give the teams promoted to the premier 60 million and see how they do, usually they do ok and make some good signings. Blackpool and coventry are in my premier league at the moment and have been for the last two seasons, there doing ok coventry are currently 7th.

lol why would somoene get a game if he wanna cheat looool wht makes this game great is that when u play a match is that u loose or win but now with this u either win or win lol so guess wht boriiingggggg.

tho no offense to ruci really u got talent man

This is an editors forum and for discussing the use of editors. You can also use an editor without 'cheating'.

ppl, i've uploaded a new version, 0.31beta version, this one is much faster when loading Affiliated clubs (in my machine now when i press Affiliated clubs, they appear immediately), this version fixes the bug that some clubs feeder/parent clubs doesnt appear (i hope that now this is finally fixed), so for those who have problems, download this new version and tell me if it works now

And please tell me the aprox. time of the loading game in the editor in your machine, in my machine it takes aprox 20/30secs to load a game with 6/7 leagues and Big database, and the search time takes me 1/2sec, its very usefull if you guys could help me with yours loading times so i can try to improve it.

Btw, searching by ID is much faster than searching by name..

takes about 2 for mine to load a game with 9 leagues and big database search by id takes about 1sec and by name about 5 secs so search time for me is super fast and load time is painfully slow but i am running a lot of leagues with a big database

but there is an error when i click on affiliated clubs of Man United it doesnt have a selection of affiliate clubs they have and the two choices (feeder and parent) are both set to 1. FC Tatran Presov

message to "jamie o" Ive got three games at the moment im playing, and im cheating on one of them.

This is an EDITING forum so making comments on how and why its ok to cheat in my opinion is alright, i can understand you saying that it gets boring, when cheating sometimes it does. I just like editing computer games.

One of my favourite cheats is to give the teams promoted to the premier 60 million and see how they do, usually they do ok and make some good signings. Blackpool and coventry are in my premier league at the moment and have been for the last two seasons, there doing ok coventry are currently 7th.

mm got it man i though that its boring tho didnt think abt idea of promotion and get low team to world class aha nice work ruci iam a fan

ok just found a bug i changed a player stats all round made him better than world class in 2 weeks his stats dropped his finishing was 19 it became after 2 weeks 13!!!!!!!!!!!!ok tried it on another player the same happened ...

It's not a bug, because stats and current ability are linked. If you give a player a severe statboost, you have to put current ability higher as well. It'll drop otherwise.

Guest roberto922

And get out the smoking zone, it's bad for you, get over to the CSE Forum and vote for me *runs away from the no advertising sign*

i have the 0.3 version and it takes forever to load a game of just 1 league (england) and it doesnt load at the end it just freezes,i have 1 gb of ram and 3.2 gb processor and i have the Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework ,i have the latest patch applied (i downloaded the 20/2/2008 version..is that it?)

anyways the editor wont work..what could be the problem?

Nope still not working, its worst in fact, i cant even find the affiliated clubs on my new games now thats wierd! sounds like i have the same problem as SinghyEFC4Life

version 0.3 works on my new games fine, but not my game in 2015

version 0.31 cant find any affliliated clubs for ANY team and on any of my games

this is what it looks like

th_71970_affiliatedclubs_122_1199lo.jpg

hope you can help thanks

well, i will look at it next days, but its difficult to me, because i cant replicate that problems in my machine, i'm going to try it in some friends house and see if i can find the problem, tks you all for your feedback..and sorry for this bug..

ppl, i've been working in this, and i have a new version but i dont what to release it until i give it to some ppl to test it, so for those that are having problems with affiliated clubs, please send me a PM if you are intrested in test this.. tks

i have the 0.3 version and it takes forever to load a game of just 1 league (england) and it doesnt load at the end it just freezes,i have 1 gb of ram and 3.2 gb processor and i have the Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework ,i have the latest patch applied (i downloaded the 20/2/2008 version..is that it?)

anyways the editor wont work..what could be the problem?

A similar situation to this occurs for me.

because to many ppl sent me a PM requesting this version for testing, i will release it for anyone, so if you have problems with my editor, try this version http://www.bracasoft.com/downloads/0.32beta.zip tell me if it loads quicker and if all your affiliates clubs appears...

and ignore a Messagebox that appear when loading is finishing...just press ok

Just downloaded it and it was quicker loading than the last version but was still slow and has loaded up. I have yet to try and use it, though.

Affiliated clubs seems to work for me. Just wondering about one of the options. I have never seen this 'Help feeder club with a one off upgrade to their facilities'. Did you add that option in as I have never seen it in the game before?

KUTGW.

Just downloaded it and it was quicker loading than the last version but was still slow and has loaded up. I have yet to try and use it, though.

ok, can you tell me the time that appears in the message box that appears when loading is complete?? this is a strange situation, because i've tested this on 3 different machines, and the worst loading time that i had was 29sec in a Athlon 3800+ 512Mb ram Windows XP SP2 32Bits..

can you tell me your computer specifications?

tks

Ruci well done for all your hard work on getting rid of the bugs!!!

ITS WORKING FOR ME NOW!!! i can edit my affiliated clubs, thanks

the message button that apears for me is

Loading DB acabou, ag preencher COMBOS: 00:00:15:5156250 then you press ok and it works

Archived