New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Ruci could you please, if possible, add the following feature's to the clone player feature, (Attributes not to clone).

Could please add these feature's to it.

1 - International Caps Full & U21.

2 - Player Positions.

As when i used the clone feature for one of my player's, it cloned is arrributes which i wanted, but it also cloned is number of international caps and player position (or) position's which i didn't want.

So if possible could you please add the above two feature's to, (Attributes not to clone) feature.

Thankyou.

Ooh!!!

Ruci,

Could you also add these two feature's to clone player feature please.

1 - (Please add to, [search for player to clone] Feature, (If Possible).

1 - When you are wishing to clone a player, could you please add this to the search feature, so that we search for the player you wish to clone, we can search by the player's id-number as well as is name.

2 - (Please add to, [Attributes not to clone] Feature, (If Possible).

1 - International Caps Full & U21 - (Mentioned Before).

2 - Player Positions - (Mentioned Before).

3 - Players Price Value.

4 - Banned Players & Unbanned Players.

5 - Injured Players & None Injured Players.

Many Thanks.

Everytime I try and opem this it just says I dont have Football Manager running when I do. I have the 2.0 framework and im on Vista. Anyone got any ideas?

its strange.. do you have Football Manager or Worldwide Soccer Manager?? its the same game..but in USA (i think..)the game its named Worldwide Soccer Manager

Hi,

Ruci could you please, if possible, add the following feature's to the clone player feature, (Attributes not to clone).

Could please add these feature's to it.

1 - International Caps Full & U21.

2 - Player Positions.

Thankyou.

yes, i will add more options to clone center ;)

and what about unbanning and getting rid of injures

its a feature that i want to include, and i will look for it in the next days..

Ooh!!!

1 - When you are wishing to clone a player, could you please add this to the search feature, so that we search for the player you wish to clone, we can search by the player's id-number as well as is name.

yes, the player ID search will be back in the next version ;)

guys help me

the thing says i need to download framework thing but i have and it still doesnt work can you help me please guys

can somebody post a link to the latest net framework thing cus it keeps saying i need the net framework

The latest one is further up in this thread.

everytime i try and opem this it just says i dont have football manager running when i do. I have the 2.0 framework and im on vista. Anyone got any ideas?
i have football manager, i can use fmm no bother just not your one

Have you actually loaded a game in FM and are you using the latest patch? Sorry but you haven't specified if you have.

how do i use these editors? Does is it have to be in a specific folder or something, i get an error when trying to load a database, im running it from my desktop.

Its location doesn't matter. Have you extracted it?

Yeah I have loaded a game of FM, I am sat playing it and using the latest patch

Strange why it doesn't work then. Ruci might be able to help you as I have no idea especially as FMM works.

He should hire you as his official spokesperson :D

Thanks roberto922 but I don't think he needs one as he seems to be able to get one well without any. :D Anyway, I've just lost my chance due to my inability to help with the above problem. :(;)

Ok, I have downloaded the latest version off your website and when I click load I get the following message

Detected Version (8.0.1-114310) Detected Version

Then nothing happens, it doesn't load but it doesn't crash :p

Does it work with 8.0.1?

:( no, at this moment it only works with the second 8.0.2 Update

well, ppl i'm trying to finish this in the next days and then i will try to make it working with all versions of FM, as in the next week i start working in my University for two weeks, and then my classes starts, so my time to this project is running out

the news for the next version are:

- search for staff

- added Clubs reputation

- added Clubs Stadium

- added Players Relations

- search for ID is now enable

- some leagues information are now visible

- Special Feature

- and some other features that i cant remember right now

well, ppl i'm trying to finish this in the next days and then i will try to make it working with all versions of FM, as in the next week i start working in my University for two weeks, and then my classes starts, so my time to this project is running out

the news for the next version are:

- search for staff

- added Clubs reputation

- added Clubs Stadium

- added Players Relations

- search for ID is now enable

- some leagues information are now visible

- Special Feature

- and some other features that i cant remember right now

Ruci: I hope you make it possible to search the persons that are both player and staff, as it is know this ain't possible. By the way when your classes starts, will you end this project completely or will you keep it going on a smaller scale?

Ruci: I hope you make it possible to search the persons that are both player and staff, as it is know this ain't possible. By the way when your classes starts, will you end this project completely or will you keep it going on a smaller scale?

i will keep it going on a smaller scale.. ;)

i'm still working in staff searching, its working right now for almost all the staff's persons, i will try to make it working with persons that are both player and staff ;)

i will keep it going on a smaller scale.. ;)

i'm still working in staff searching, its working right now for almost all the staff's persons, i will try to make it working with persons that are both player and staff ;)

I'm glad you keep it going, as this editor will be THE EDITOR on the scene. By the way is it a chance that you can make it chooseable to see the attributes from 1-20 or 1-100. The reason I ask is when you alter the attributes it's more accurate in the 1-100 mode.

I'm glad you keep it going, as this editor will be THE EDITOR on the scene. By the way is it a chance that you can make it chooseable to see the attributes from 1-20 or 1-100. The reason I ask is when you alter the attributes it's more accurate in the 1-100 mode.

no, unfortunately i will not do that in the next version, but i will add it to a future one.

News about the next version:

- added option to heal/unban a player

- added option to heal/unban and "inspire" all players (in the teams screen)

- staff editing is almost complete, i just need to add players that are both player and staff

Hey ruci do you think it's possible to ADD a ban or injury to a player, and specify the amount of time? I know you dont have much time so im not asking you to research this feature, but if it's easy since you are already making unban, then please slip it in, it'd make for a very realistic experience for example Essien is out for 5 months IRL so i can add it in in my game midseason :)

Is there any hope of the 'player to coach' option I asked about at all? Your editor has quickly become my main FM editor, but you haven't mentioned it at all in any of you updates, nor have you 'confirmed' it on the bracasoft site under the feature requests. Please?!

the option of make a player became a coach will not be included in the next version, this is because actualy i dont have the time to implement this, but i will look at it when i have time..

It all works fine for me except the affiliated clubs...which, when it works, will be an excellent addition since it's a feature FMM doesn't have.

Is there currently no way to access all the players from your own club without having to search for them all individually?

in the next version that i will release in the next days, it will be possible to list all players from a club or national team ;)

The affiliated clubs worked for a previous version. How come it's broken now?

In the v1.0 Alpha version its not working because i didnt included that feature in that versions.. but in the final version it is working fine ;)

the v1.0 Final is finished, now i just need to test it in the next days and translate the new strings

Features included in FMRTE v1.0

IT ONLY WORKS WITH Football Manager 2008 with 8.0.2 2nd PATCH

• Players:

• Added option to heal/unban

• Added Players Relations

• Contracts Bug is now fixed

• Clone Center

• New options added to “not to clone” attributes

• Now its possible to search players to replace by their ID

• Clubs:

• Now its possible to edit clubs reputation

• Now its possible to list all players from a Team/Nation

• Added an option to heal, inspire or unban all players from a team/nation

• Clubs Affiliations option is now enable

• Clubs/Nations stadiums are now editable

• Staff:

• Added staff editing, its possible to edit staff members, persons that are Player and staff at the same time, and the gamer

• Misc:

• Now its possible to choose if you want to see the attributes in 1-20 range or in 1-100 range

• Special feature

I know you say this is final, and boy this is a great release but will you ever implement additional features, ones which surpass FMM, I know you have some great features which FMM doesnt have e.g. clone center, affliated clubs etc, just wondering if you were going to push the boundries even more?

i will keep updating the editor, but my time to this project is more limited now, but, i want to put more and more great features on it, but that kind of features need time to reasearch and implementation in the editor, and i dont have much time to do this, so new feature will come, but at a slow rate..

the v1.0 Final is finished, now i just need to test it in the next days and translate the new strings

Features included in FMRTE v1.0

IT ONLY WORKS WITH Football Manager 2008 with 8.0.2 2nd PATCH

Does this include the Steam version of the game?

Does this include the Steam version of the game?

i dont know if it works with steam version of the game because i dont have it to test, but if you want, i can send you the editor and you can try it with the steam version (i assume that you have it, as you are asking for it..)

i will keep updating the editor, but my time to this project is more limited now, but, i want to put more and more great features on it, but that kind of features need time to reasearch and implementation in the editor, and i dont have much time to do this, so new feature will come, but at a slow rate..

Will this mean the possibility to edit, remove or add an players retirement date?

I badly need to change some retirements in my current game..

Ruci you have done a fantastic job with this mate. I do hope you will be around for FM 09.

One feature i would like to see, and a few others would too is freezing the memory values. Art Money and Cheat engine both have this feature. Given that they are not built specifically for FM like your program is, i think this would be a very, very huge feature as it's on that NONE of the other editors have. So it would be ground breaking in terms of the modern day RT Editors.

Good luck with your University classes, Ruci!

i dont know if it works with steam version of the game because i dont have it to test, but if you want, i can send you the editor and you can try it with the steam version (i assume that you have it, as you are asking for it..)

That would be good of you. :)

leon@ramajamalam.com

Look forward to the new editor ruci.

However i noticed a little bug when trying to make a non eu member state into eu member state.

When i try to turn one of the nation's that are not a eu member state into a eu member state and then click on save, and then when i click on the nation's name again it reset's to a non eu member state.

Will this bug be fixed in your final version of your editor ruci.

Thank's.

Look forward to the new editor ruci.

However i noticed a little bug when trying to make a non eu member state into eu member state.

When i try to turn one of the nation's that are not a eu member state into a eu member state and then click on save, and then when i click on the nation's name again it reset's to a non eu member state.

Will this bug be fixed in your final version of your editor ruci.

Thank's.

tks.. i will look at it to fix it ;)

ppl the editor release will be delayed a few days, the reason is that i want to make it working with allmost every FM version, at the moment i'm working with some ppl to make it work with the steam version, but i want to make it work on Worldwide soccer Manager too, so i need someone with this game version and that wants to help me to send me a PM with your email so I can contact you and tell you how you can help me ;)

Archived