New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

ppl, version 0.40beta is out, there is no new feature in this version

change list:

* Fixed 0.3 Bug, that some feeder/parent clubs weren't loaded

* Fixed 0.3 Bug, that was taking the editor too many time to show the Affiliated Clubs screen

* Fixed some minor bugs found in previous versions

* Some visual changes in Affiliated Clubs screen, now its easier to edit the parent/feeder club

* Loading time have improved a little bit (the loading time is aprox the same of the loading time in 0.32 version)

* Editor Options, now have an option that when is enable, shows some debug messages that are usefull to know the amount of time that the editor takes to load the game in users machines

This editor was quicker for me this time but still took 1 minute 24 seconds to load. KUTGW

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it dose not work for me every tme i try and load it up it wount open the editor

This is how you use it.

This is how you use it
  1. Download and extract it.
  2. Load a game in FM2008.
  3. Double click on the FMRTEditor to launch the application.
  4. Click load game and wait for it to load.
  5. When it is done search using a unique id or by surname of player.
  6. Select what you want to edit and change what you want.
  7. Click save and your changes should be saved in the game.

Hope that helps. :)

Are all the required files there? They should be in the same location as well. A languages folder (with 2 xml documents of English and Portugeuse inside it), a config.xml file and the executable file for the editor itself. Are they all there in the same location?

it did not work mate thank's for your help anyway..

Of course, I forgot to ask you do you have .NET 2.0 framework installed on the computer. You need that for the editor to work. If you don't have it then you can download it from here.

Don't know what causes this but I set a guy's birthday to January 10th, 1989(my birthday) but it always changes to January 11th when I go in game.

Does it? That's strange. It may be a bug. Have you tried setting it any other date? (Like January 9th and see does it change to January 10th ;))

This doesn't work for me at all. I tried downloading the net 2.0 framework as well.

Whenever I click load, a box comes up and says "version detected (version) version detected". I click okay and nothing happens. And the report a bug link doesn't work either?????

This doesn't work for me at all. I tried downloading the net 2.0 framework as well.

Whenever I click load, a box comes up and says "version detected (version) version detected". I click okay and nothing happens. And the report a bug link doesn't work either?????

Have you done all this:

1. Download and extract it.
  2. Load a game in FM2008.
  3. Double click on the FMRTEditor to launch the application.
  4. Click load game and wait for it to load.
  5. When it is done search using a unique id or by surname of player.
  6. Select what you want to edit and change what you want.
  7. Click save and your changes should be saved in the game.

Hope that helps. :)

Is the site working where you get this from its just showing me error pages

No the site seems to be down.

This is my version. I uploaded it to filefront after someone requested it. Let me know if you can download it from here and if it works.

jod123, can you add a possibility to move player from one club to another to the next version?

And is it possible to use this editor with 8.0.2 117931 version?

To answer your first question, I could not add anything to the editor because it is ruci that is developing the editor. I have nothing to do with it. It is his work. :)

Your second question, I have no idea. Ruci stated that he has only tested it on the latest patch so doesn't know if it will work on any others.

Nice editor, has some stuff FMM doesn't have which is really cool. Is it possible in a future version to include being able to add minimum fee release clauses to player contracts that don't have one? I can't seem to be able to edit minimum fee releases clauses. Just a suggestion and I would greatly appreciate it if you could implement it.

BTW, in the positions screen you have two Attacking midfield centre slots, I think one of them is supposed to be for the Striker position.

Doesnt work for me... on my Vista x86. This the error detail i get after some time of pressing the load game button. tried as admin too.

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: fmrteditor.exe

Problem Signature 02: 0.3.0.0

Problem Signature 03: 48a35794

Problem Signature 04: mscorlib

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 47577b16

Problem Signature 07: b5b

Problem Signature 08: 0

Problem Signature 09: System.OverflowException

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 16393

Doesnt work for me... on my Vista x86. This the error detail i get after some time of pressing the load game button. tried as admin too.

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: fmrteditor.exe

Problem Signature 02: 0.3.0.0

Problem Signature 03: 48a35794

Problem Signature 04: mscorlib

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 47577b16

Problem Signature 07: b5b

Problem Signature 08: 0

Problem Signature 09: System.OverflowException

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 16393

Do you have .NET 2.0 framework installed on the computer. You need that for the editor to work. If you don't have it then you can download it from here.

Archived