New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

I cant say much, because I want to make it a surprise, and because I'm still working on it, and its not 100% finished, but for the next "Secret feature" i just can say that its one of the most requested by users ;)

Thanks man. As I said, I'm loving your editor right now especially the feature RE changing names. Thank you for your effort and I for one will be looking forward to future versions :) .

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having trouble getting it to work, can someone please offer some guidance.

I'm not sure it is loading my game properly. I have followed the steps posted above, namely, load game in FM08, start BraCa soft, press "Load Game". But whenever I try to do a search for anything I am getting ID not found. I'm not sure anything was loaded?

I'm afraid I don't know how to find where unique ID's are listed for a player so I'm searching on his name.

Here is the screenshot.

Thanks.

picture1mo2.png

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/

RUCI, what about making this compatible with Network games?

For example, my friend and I are in a network game, and he uses FMM or something to cheat but i can't because im the host.

What about you made it so even though im not the host of the Network game, i can use this editor?

I'm having trouble getting it to work, can someone please offer some guidance.

I'm not sure it is loading my game properly. I have followed the steps posted above, namely, load game in FM08, start BraCa soft, press "Load Game". But whenever I try to do a search for anything I am getting ID not found. I'm not sure anything was loaded?

I'm afraid I don't know how to find where unique ID's are listed for a player so I'm searching on his name.

Searching by name only works for players, and its a little bit buggy in that version of the editor, so the best option is to search by ID, you just have to type de ID of the player/club... in the search box, to view the IDs of players in the game you have to put enable that option in FM2008, follow this stpes

Options -> Preferences

In preferences select "Display & Sound" in the left side, then put a tick in the option "Show unique IDs" and thats it..press Confirm, and now you can see the players IDs, just use that to search in the editor...in the next version searching by name will be working right ;)

ruci i just went on the braCa soft website to see if there was any more information on how you go about making the editor i.e. what programs you use cus id love to have a go at trying to make an in-game editor.

i just added some request ideas too!

ruci i just went on the braCa soft website to see if there was any more information on how you go about making the editor i.e. what programs you use cus id love to have a go at trying to make an in-game editor.

i just added some request ideas too!

first, you have to fell confortable with some prog. language, in this project, i've used C#,

Then you can download some programs that reads your FM 2008 process, there are some programs to do this..you can try artmoney.., then you have to know what you want to search for..For eg, if you want to edit a club cash, you should search in the program that you've choose (artmoney in my example..) the current cash value of the club that you want to edit, then probably artmoney search will return too many address with that value that you've search for, now at this stage you can have a little help from my Editor or FMM, open one of those editors, go to you club, change your cash to a random value and press save... then go back to artmoney, and press the filter button and type there the random value that you used in the editor....now the search will return only one value(if not repeat this step again...util you have only one value..)that address is the game memory address of your club cash, you change that memory address value, and in game your cash will be changed...now the challenge is...every time you load a game in FM, that address changes to a random one you have to find a way of know always where that value is, so you can make an editor to edit...when you find a way to always know where the values are, you just have to code in your favorite language, a program that load/save the values from the memory addresses...i know its not much help, but its all i can do.. and sorry for my english, but im portuguese so typing in english its not that easy.. ;)

is it possible to freeze stats like u were able to do in artmoney ??

my program is already capable of freeze values, but that feature is currently disable because i need to test the effects of freezing stats in the game..maybe in a future version (not the next one, maybe in version 0.4) i enable that..

my program is already capable of freeze values, but that feature is currently disable because i need to test the effects of freezing stats in the game..maybe in a future version (not the next one, maybe in version 0.4) i enable that..

thats great, cheers for the reply

well people the 0.3 version is almost finished, i'm just finishing some things right now, i will release it in the next 2days

unfortunately i couldnt include all the things that I said, because i waste too many time researching a way of include one specific feature

so this is the final changelist of 0.3 Beta Version

* Search clubs by their names (nations stills require the id for searching...)

* Add Unhappiness motives to players contract tab

* Fixed 0.2 Beta Bug, that some players attributes wasn't loaded

* Fixed 0.2 Beta Bug that searching players by their names not always working well

* Fixed 0.2 Beta Bug, that when you change the currency in the options, the editor dont update all fields to the correct currency

* Fixed some other bugs that i've found in recent days

* Some changes in User Interface

* Now the program tells the user the range of the field that the user is editing...

* Now the players attributes are in 1-20 range like in game

* Special Feature 2

Does that mean I might beable to remove them then? Because that would be perfect for me right now.

yes, you can remove a player unhappiness, or you can just add/remove motives of unhappiness for that player

thanks ruci!! looking forward to version 0.3 and future updates

that unhappiness tab will be excellent as unhappiness sometimes is a big factor when wanting to buy unavalible players.

imagine putting "Dislikes the clubs manager" on a whole team, would he get sacked? who would he pick? who wouldnt turn up for training? ha ha interesting to see what would happen

i have just downloaded version 0.3 and want to know if it will work with FM Version 8.0.2 52395?

This version was developed for FM with the second 8.0.2 (52512) Patch, however it may work with the first 8.0.2 Patch (52395)

When I try to select a parent club it won't let me select a main benefit, help?

can you explain me, because i cant simulate that problem in here..

here when i change the parent club I'm still able to change the Main Benefit.. :s

Guest roberto922

Right to start off my club has no parent or feeder clubs atm if that matters. Anyway I select the parent club from a list and the feeder club so it's like this:

Parent Club: F.C. Barcelona

Feeder Club: Queens Park Rangers

Contract Started: 08/07/2007 (It's 07/08/2007 in my game)

Annual Payment Fee: 1000000

Main Benefit: This is where it all comes unstuck, I click on the arrow box and all I get is a thin empty box.

Other than that it's good, I'm loving the fact that I've just given Bojan about 20 reasons to hate his club :D

For the most part, .3 is good but of course the speed issue needs to be look at. Another thing I sincerely hope you improve on is this: in .2, when one changes the last name, it is listed in alphabetical order which was great....however, this doesn't appear to be the case in .3 which, for me at least, is disappointing.

Anyway, I look forward to the next version.

Right to start off my club has no parent or feeder clubs atm if that matters. Anyway I select the parent club from a list and the feeder club so it's like this:

Parent Club: F.C. Barcelona

Feeder Club: Queens Park Rangers

Contract Started: 08/07/2007 (It's 07/08/2007 in my game)

Annual Payment Fee: 1000000

Main Benefit: This is where it all comes unstuck, I click on the arrow box and all I get is a thin empty box.

Other than that it's good, I'm loving the fact that I've just given Bojan about 20 reasons to hate his club :D

hmm..your club must have at least one feeder/parent club, so then, you can edit, changing the parent/feeder club, i've just forget to disable that when the club dont have no parent/feeder club..but its easy to fix, just ask your board to give you a new feeder/parent club, when you finaly have it, just load the game in the editor, and edit it ;)

For the most part, .3 is good but of course the speed issue needs to be look at. Another thing I sincerely hope you improve on is this: in .2, when one changes the last name, it is listed in alphabetical order which was great....however, this doesn't appear to be the case in .3 which, for me at least, is disappointing.

Anyway, I look forward to the next version.

tks for tell me that, i've made some changes in the editor, i've forgot to sort alphabetical those comboboxes, i will fix it right now, and i will upload it again, because i know that its annoying trying to find a name when the list has no alphabetical order

well, i've just uploaded the 0.3 file again, but now with 2small bugs fixed

* Players names lists werent displayed in alphabetic order

* Clubs with no parent/feeder club now cant edit Feeder/Parent clubs (because its needed at least one feeder/parent, so if you dont have one, ask your board for it, and when you have at least one, load the editor, and now you can edit it)

tks ppl for you feedback ;)

hi ruci thanks for the update and the added feature of editing the affiliated clubs!!

i cant get it working though, im newcastle united in the year 2015 i have three feeder clubs, motherwell, rapid and nantes. Ive loaded the editor as normal but it is saying newcastle doesnt have any feeder clubs? it also says motherwell, rapid and nantes have no parent clubs?

i have version 8.0.2.52512

hi ruci thanks for the update and the added feature of editing the affiliated clubs!!

i cant get it working though, im newcastle united in the year 2015 i have three feeder clubs, motherwell, rapid and nantes. Ive loaded the editor as normal but it is saying newcastle doesnt have any feeder clubs? it also says motherwell, rapid and nantes have no parent clubs?

i have version 8.0.2.52512

Yeah same with me, I got MK Dons as a feeder but they're not showing up on the list :(

i've been doing some tests in the past days looking for things like these, i've create some new save games etc...and all clubs i've tried it always showed up their feeder/parent clubs, it seems that i need to do some new tests :s, it would be usefull if someone that are getting this problem could send me the save game, i will send a PM with the details of the ftp server where the savegame could be uploaded..

just loaded up my new newcastle game where i edited the affiliated clubs with the pre-game official editor and your editor does find them!

so in my older game, the one where im in the year 2015 why cant it find the feeder clubs? is it because i canceled my original links when i started my game?

Guest roberto922

Well I'm in 2007 so I think that bursts that bubble, you might have a point about it only working with original feeders so I'll try on my Everton game.

Guest roberto922

I've solved it for me :D Instead of double clicking on the affiliated clubs icon like I usually do I just clicked once, waited a few seconds and it came up fine :D to make sure this wasn't a coincidence I epeated it on the other save game I had trouble on and that worked too :D Tell me if it works toonfan66

hi ruci i might know why its not working

i load your editor and at the top it says version detected 8.0.2.52512

however on my game status screen it says version 8.0.2 118048(m.e v665)

maybe this is the problem

Well I'm in 2007 so I think that bursts that bubble, you might have a point about it only working with original feeders so I'll try on my Everton game.

i've send to you guys a PM with details in howto help me fixing this bug, if you can follow those steps if you cant, then no prob tks anyway ;)

Guest roberto922

Damn, I reloaded everything before I did it as well, quit FM and FMRT and then reload them both and click once on the Affiliated clubs bit.

Guest roberto922

Just go to the website specified and follow the steps on the homepage, it's basically just move to the left, click download, click on Betas and then find 0.3

Archived