New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

ruci;

i downloaded all versions of your editor and all of them worked except the last one. i looked my net framework version and it's 3.0. language doesnt change to english and after i clicked the "load game" button it crashes. what should i do? i really want to try your editor but whatever i did; i couldnt make it work.

btw i use xp proffessional sp2 and game database is 8.0.2 (11804)

thanks..

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any progress on the accents, ruci? I don't think I can use it until that is fixed.

here i can type accents in the editor, but i will change the search engine so it will search for names with or without accents

Ruci, have you been making changes to the editor? Any new things we can edit on the way???

at the moment i'm no longer working in FMRTE for FM 08, all features and changes that i'm doing will be for FMRTE for FM 09 ;)

for FM 08, i will only fix bugs that people are reporting to me, but i dont plan to add more features for this version

at the moment i'm no longer working in FMRTE for FM 08, all features and changes that i'm doing will be for FMRTE for FM 09 ;)

for FM 08, i will only fix bugs that people are reporting to me, but i dont plan to add more features for this version

That's excellent. Do you need FM09 to make the editor or will it be out as soon as FM09 is out (Nov 14th) ???

Oh and any joy or plans to edit competition prize money?

ruci the editor is great well done.........only request for fm09 would be facility to transfer players/staff please

that feature is one of the most requested features, and i will try to make it possible...

That's excellent. Do you need FM09 to make the editor or will it be out as soon as FM09 is out (Nov 14th) ???

Oh and any joy or plans to edit competition prize money?

no it wont be out at Nov 14th, because i really need FM09, but at the moment i'm working in the 09 of the editor using FM 08, so when the FM 09 is out, i will need some time to adapt the editor to work on it..

Thanks. That's a little odd - I couldn't type accents at all, no matter what I tried.

send me a pm with your mail so i can send you a version with search engine modified so you can test it and if it works i will put it avaiable to anyone

This is probably impossible to put in but could u be able to put grey players into a club.I was looking though the France under 18's squad and they had a grey 15 year old goalkeeper with 17+ on all of his stats.

No it's not you can sign grey players at your club.... What he said was that the editor doesn't show the players that used to be grey, but have been signed and now acts like any other player in the game.

The number of substitutes available will be stored somewhere in memory - and this can be changed with a couple of tools. Hence it will be possible theoretically.

In theory you are correct but in practice I don't think so. It would probably be a nightmare finding out the correct values to edit. Although, I could be wrong as point deductions were hard-coded but with this editor can change them.

Ruci: Do you think it's possible to add some options for Stadium editing? I was thinking about ownership (some clubs rent their stadium), surface, under soil heating, State of the stadium and Decay of the stadium.

it is slower than fmm to load for me 1-2 mins and I have 3gb ram...fmm takes 10 seconds, so be patient

ok, but ive left mine now for half an hour and still nothing!

i dont know whats up

it cant be because the amount of data to read through because im using a fresh game.

no when you put the game on the MLS and then press current person on the editor nothing comes up

Oh that's strange. Must be a bug.

According ruci there are 2 ways:

well, you can go to the leagues by two ways:

- going to the league standings in your FM 08 game, then minimize it and in the FMRTE Editor press the Current Person button

- other way, in the editor, search for a club that belongs to the league that you want to edit, and then when you are in the club editing screen, press the league name that appears under the club name

Did you try the 2nd way?

It is bcos i used fmm with 8.0.0 4 four seasons wit no problems but when i installed the patch i started havin problemms wit both fmm and dis editor and i tried on differentr occassions so its not lik i used dem both on same save, thanks 4 reply still

It is bcos i used fmm with 8.0.0 4 four seasons wit no problems but when i installed the patch i started havin problemms wit both fmm and dis editor and i tried on differentr occassions so its not lik i used dem both on same save, thanks 4 reply still

What version of FMM had you? You need the 2.25 version for the latest patch and also may need to set this in options.

For FMRTE, it definitely works on the 8.0.2 patch. What kind of problems were you having? Did you get error messages?

Guest roberto922

Use proper English FFS!

I had version 2.23 for the original game and i had 2.5 for the 8.0.2 patch, and i was getting the application encountered a serious error messages, sorry roberto922 if you couldnt understand my style of writing, i am just kind of used to writing the way i talk, thanks for support anyways

I had version 2.23 for the original game and i had 2.5 for the 8.0.2 patch, and i was getting the application encountered a serious error messages, sorry roberto922 if you couldnt understand my style of writing, i am just kind of used to writing the way i talk, thanks for support anyways

Was it FMM that came up with that message or the game itself?

Also why has FMRTE not worked? The same error message?

Archived