Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brobs17, have started using this tactic with Rangers midway through pre-season. Things didn't get off well in my first game against Freiburg when I fell behind in the 20th second! However I ended up winning the match 3-1 and played some great football - which can only get better when the tactic becomes fluid.

Just wanted to ask as to why you don't select a certain player as a playmaker/targetman? Does the game automatically pick the best player for each role?

Will report back on how my Rangers game goes - should easily win the league and will see how the cups go. More looking forward to building a good young team around this tactic and perhaps in a few years being a force in europe!

My whole team is getting a LOT of yellow cards. Other than maybe strikers. This also leads to opponents having way more penalty kicks than they should... Also I sometimes have trouble to turn my domination into a win :/

But with proper motivation my team can produce some miracles. Beating Barca twice in a row in Champions League is a good example (I'm PSG).

EDIT: In the last 5 games I had 2 penalties against me, 2 red cards and a crapton of yellows. That is too much...

I'm really struggling with this tactic. Followed everything in the OP. I have gone for a challenge in the Swedish 2nd Division so my players a re poor, as are the rest of the leagues players. Are you sure not to tweak it at all? I mean, I'm having games where the opposition are having 13 shots at goal and I'm managing 1 shot. It's not even anywhere near close. What could the reason be Brobs? Not fully fluid yet but not far off. 12 games into the season, managed 2 wins.

very similar to houghs , rolling back the years tactic (that means not the same before you shout )

i play online and houghs tactic was the only tactic i could get to work , with a few minor tweeks

i now also use brobs version too as its narrower and seems to get all three strikers scoring

again with brobs i have tweeked a little

with both tacs i all ways flick between counter attack and none counter attack

also , because its sunday and i have ball all else to do , i have changed both formations too wizard ones , so i can easily change between counter and none

both tacs are working well , with the central striker in both scoring loads

great work brobs , thanks

Brobs tactics seems to be even better than Hough's one.

I've tried to confront them with exactly the same teams (from a database i've created with all the best players of the game in the same team) fighting each other Home & Away.

Brob's one won everytime.

[Edit 1] : It seems that the 4-1-2-2-1 MUFC's tweak from Hough 4-1-2-3 can beat the Brob's one though (but it's a different formation).

Small update of my PSG save.

Won the league with 5 games to go. My youngsters approve, first team experience!

My middle striker, Kevin Gameiro, is at the moment at over 60 goals scored. He broke every possible record so far: most goals scored in history of PSG, in history of Ligue 1.. he's getting european golden boot second time in a row. I'm planning on playing Doumbia in the middle next season (if I manage to buy him that is), since his attributes are perfect for that role.

My CL adventure is a great success so far. In group phase, I got promoted from first place, beating Barcelona twice and Inter once on the way. Trashed Twente in 1/8, then stomped Arsenal in quarter finals. My semi final opponent is Chelsea.

Also my reserves got to French Cup final, where I play against one of the worst team in the league.. how did they even get there :p

Other than what I wrote in previous post, this tactic is pretty damn awesome.

Oh, and my first 11:

GK - Sirigiu (Italy international, new Buffon pretty much)

DC - Sakho and Lugano

DR - Vrsaljko (did I spell that right? ;D)

DL - M'Bengue

DM - Kara

MC - Huddlestone on left, Dario Conca on right

ST - from left to right: Nene, Gameiro, Wilfried

Hey brobs, Been following this thread for a while but i haven't had chance to look at the tactic as yet, Just downloaded though so gonna have a look now.

I do enjoy your tactics having had a look at them before, They although score bucket loads seem to be very stable at the back and that for me is the Perfect Balance.

Dave

Just want to say that this tactic is working quite well for me so far :)

Playing in Scotland as Aberdeen, who have a pretty poor team tbh, sitting 3 points behind Rangers, February, 1st season. Only signings made have been a left back (Jloyd Samual) and a couple of Keepers at Christmas time.

I have found now that my squad have 6 months of proper training behind them the tactic has improved defensively, not really conceding much at the moment.

Will report back when season is finished with lots of screenies.

Home you go, Blues ;)

psgc.jpg

Bad news is, I lost in French Cup final against already relegated Lemans FC, which was nothing short of pathetic.

Also I beat Real Madrid 3:2 in the CL final (Gameiro hat trick), so at least one Final I didn't mess up ;)

First tactic I've downloaded and it is incredibly effective and produces good football. I won the treble on my own tactic with Arsenal but this is something else. 3rd Jan season one with Arsenal introduced it after 3 games - played 31, won 31, 113 goals for 17 against, with only reserve signings (ie Jano, Vrsaljko and other youngsters). Chamakh 29 goals and 10 assists in 12 starts and 9 subs appearances, including 14 in 6 in Europe. Van Persie 30 in 21 + 10 assists. Arteta 21 games 19 assists.

Best results: 7-1 (H) vs Villa, 8-0 (h) vs Bolton, 8-2 (h) vs Man City, 6-0 (a) Rosenberg.

Really struggling with this tactic. Just wondering how many goals as a percentage come from corners with it? Because if you took that away this tactic really isn't doing much for me, even against weaker sides. Perhaps it's the team-talks, I don't know, but the football my relatively talented Forest side have been playing has not been good, nor has it been inventive.

Here are my results from the first part of the season. As you can see going very well. The signings I have made are Arismendi and Samaras on loan. Loovens,Swinkels and Stephen Kelly as I didn't think my defence would be strong enough and the striker Quintero.

fixturesb.th.jpg

hello. i´ve played a few saves with real madrid in order to try different tactics (as last devasto or extreme unbeat) but i´ve only won the treble using this tactic (and starting to use it mid-season).

i found that as DMC you can play the slow CBs that don´t fit in this tactic, i used albiol frequently and he always got great ratings playing as DMC. the midfield should be hard-working. i used fellaini (new signing) and lass, playing xabi alonso as a sub. khedira also did it well so i supose great passing skills are not needed (unless you´re playing against a very weak team). the "get forward whenever possible" that khedira has as ppm also helped him to score a few.

in terms of strikers, i found it helpful to be decent at teamwork and play left-footed on right wing and opposite. i use cristiano ronaldo as left striker, higuaín as central and di maría as right striker. ronaldo and higuaín were the top goalscorers of my team and di maría assisted a lot for them to score, so i think that combination of passing and finishing is a kind of key for the strikers not to miss so many chances.

thanks brobs for making this tactic, it´s really awesome.

Slow CBs are fine in this tactic, I'm using one with 10 pace and the other with 12 and it's fine. And passing for MCs is needed to feed the ball to the strikers. Just saying.

i mean, kedhira is 12 passing and it works well. "i supose great passing skills are not needed" means 17 passing and creativity and so. decent passing should work well i think.

hi mate used your tactic with liverpool and in the first season it was incredible

only loct 3 games and scored 117 goals winning the premiership

however 2nd season for some reason its all gone wrong..........really struggling to score and have lost 3 games already and only played 6

Can you shed any light on why that is....does something in the tactic need tweaking....has anyone else had this problem

Brobs' tactics have always been a little bit hit and miss for me. Has anyone had any success with arsenal using this tactic? Does it regularly create a lot of CCCs and is it high scoring (120+) ?

Going to plug this tactic in and see how much joy i can get out of it.

Brobs' tactics have always been a little bit hit and miss for me. Has anyone had any success with arsenal using this tactic? Does it regularly create a lot of CCCs and is it high scoring (120+) ?

Going to plug this tactic in and see how much joy i can get out of it.

Jimmy you make me laugh sometimes Lol. Try reading the replys. Iomekian tried it with arsenal

Hey, why do I make you laugh:confused:

I did actually read the thread, I don't know how I missed that post.

In fairness, I did say I was going to try the tactic regardless, I wasn't just waiting for someone else's opinion to determine whether I tried it or not- give me that much credit.

Midway through the third season in PSG. My only transfer: Cavani. I'm dominating the league again, also managed to win my CL group (3:0 2:3 vs Liverpool, 2:2 3:0 vs Leverkusen, and my reserves battered Rosenborg twice, forgot the exact scores). A few things I've noticed, some of which are confirmation of previous discussions.

- inverting strikers (feet) will make them cut inside much more often. If you don't invert them, they'll usually play like wingers and cross a lot. This can be good or bad depending on what players you have.

- you need a big enough team to cover all the suspensions. You will get A LOT of cards for everyone except gk and strikers.

- it's useful to have at least decent Long Shots ability on your MCs. They can and will score some goals that way, when they're not feeding the ball to the strikers.

- your mid striker should be a full package. Other than what the OP says, having high heading, jumping and strength will net you goals from corners, and will help overpowering his markers. Someone like Doumbia.

Have fun folks, and remember, if your man management is bad, you won't get results!

Brobs, I'm a fan of your tactics and you've come up with another blinder here. I am rotating your tactic with another one. I always rotate as I find staying with one tactic long term never works and I want this one to continue being this good long term :-) I am predominantly using it as an Away tactic and it is definitely the best Away tactic I have found. The middle of the 3 strikers scores heaps and all players seem to get good ratings

Thanks for all your efforts!!

Archived