[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Highly recommended - Set both SC's to swap positions with each other.

• Trial - set both DC's to Man-Marking

• Trial - set D-Line to 14 (seems to be brilliant with top teams - you must have fast/strong/heading/jumping DC's)

do we do this with v3 final ???????

and where is tactic with mr hough tweaks ???

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good tactic for home games, but away my team play like they are amateurs.

Last HOME games: (W)2-0 (W)4-0 (W)5-0

Last AWAY games: (l)3-2 (l)4-1 (X)1-1

shocking, ironically my team leads the table on the home form and is towards the bottom in away form :-/

Any tips on how to use this tactic away?

This tactic has been great for me over the last three seasons with Hoffenheim. Not to the extent that some of the screenshots on this thread show but excellent, nonetheless. Unfortunately it now appears to have finally lost its sparkle after a run of many games without a win. Previously a single loss was a rare enough result so five in a row is devastating (particularly as I've now all but handed Bayern the title!)

I know the players I have now are as good if not better than last season and for the first part of this year the tactic was as good as ever. All of which makes me wonder whether there really does come a point where the game gets 'wise' to what you're doing and puts the dampers on it. It certainly feels that way. The tweaks haven't made a difference unfortunately. So it's with sadness (but also great congratulations to Fuss in the first place) that I start my search for another tactic!

Good tactic for home games, but away my team play like they are amateurs.

Last HOME games: (W)2-0 (W)4-0 (W)5-0

Last AWAY games: (l)3-2 (l)4-1 (X)1-1

shocking, ironically my team leads the table on the home form and is towards the bottom in away form :-/

Any tips on how to use this tactic away?

I am experiencing the same problem. I cant win away with this tactic. Get beaten ever single time, always concedes two goals in the first half.

Has anyone tried v3 with a top team?

Lots of screen shots of everyone taking their lower league teams to the prem (me included) but not a lot of feedback from those starting in the top flight.

Won the prem with 99 points in season 1 with West Brom. Will that do :D

Very nice. I believe my first season treble with Norwich city is still the one to beat though :p

I can't top that. I got to the FA Cup semi final but I had a very important league game 2 days later against 2nd place Arsenal so had to play the reserves in the cup, got 2 players sent off and lost 2-1 in the final minute of injury time against a full strength Liverpool side.

Is the consensus that V3 is better than V2? It hasn't peoved the case for me, but perhaps I didn't give V3 long enough bedore switching back

Both are good but V3 is more consistent for me although it seems to perform much better without adding the swap strikers tweak, that seems to make my team play worse.

Both are good but V3 is more consistent for me although it seems to perform much better without adding the swap strikers tweak, that seems to make my team play worse.

few questions...

1. do you use the opposition instructions which FuSS reccommended or do you play without them?

2. What match prep (workload and focus area) do you use?

thanks mate :)

few questions...

1. do you use the opposition instructions which FuSS reccommended or do you play without them?

2. What match prep (workload and focus area) do you use?

thanks mate :)

1. No I don't use OIs at all.

2. Low, Defensive positioning during season and Very high, nothing for focus area pre season till fluid.

If opposition park the bus then I up the tempo a bit at half time.

wow i used v3 with hough's tweaks and won the league cup and epl with aston villa in the first season (12.2.2). no new signings apart from david bentley in the january transfer window because tottenham offered him to me and i was like "why not". cheers for the great tactic fuss and mr hough for his tweaks! looks like all you need are good strikers with 15+ acceleration, and 11+ for agility, balance, natural fitness, pace and stamina :D

screenshot20120608at145.png

screenshot20120608at145.png

screenshot20120608at146.png

no OI apart from lone striker tight mark and close down always or if lone striker and AMC (not AMCL/AMCR, just AMC), then I tight mark and close down always on both

match prep in OP. team talks as below:

Pre-Match:

Asst Man says expected to win: Aggresively Expect win

Asst Man says for fans/encourage: Passionately For fans

Asst Man says underdogs: Cautiously No pressure

All players: Calmly Have faith

Half-Time (Most Important, so many times I have comeback thanks to half-time team talks):

Losing/Drawing: Aggresively Far from pleased

Winning by 1 goal: Calmly far from pleased

Winning by 2 goals or more: Cautiously Dont get complacent

All players: Calmly Have Faith

Full Time:

Lost: Aggresively far from pleased

Draw and Asst Man says sympathise/unlucky/great effort: Calmly Unlucky

Draw and Asst Man says disappointed: Assertively far from pleased

Won: Calmly Well Done

Players below 6.8: Assertively far from pleased

Players above 7.8: Calmly Well Done/Happy with improvement in second half

My fulbacks take my corners (left foot for right, right foot for left). Even thought they are bad at it, I still make them take it (warnock got 14 assists despite having only 11 points for corners and hutton got 19 assists despite having only 5 points for corners) because their instruction is to stay back during attacking corners. If you want a different corner taker, make sure his instruction is to stay back and give one of the players staying back his original corner instruction. this ensures maximum bodies in the box for the trick to work. and no i dont care if you think its cheating lol coz the tactic still plays beautiful football and scores a lot of goals from open play

The 433 looks very good just got to hear what fuss says if he happy are makes a few tweaks then i put it up

You'll have to pm me the version I sent you and any tweaks - I've been messing with it so much I've now got like 8 versions and have confused myself! lol!

Fuss

Are you still working on that 4-2-3-1 that you posted pictures of the other day? It looks really good.

Steve

I wasn't as good as it looked sadly, couldn't get enough consistency with it. I'm also mid house-move which makes things very diffcult (house sale, not expected to be back to normality until mid june, so cant do a lot till then).

changed your formation to a 4, 2, 3, 1, and its still killing teams! (i love playing with a AMC)

what i find though, even with the 442 is that some smaller teams get a lot of shots at me, i wanna be more defensive, i dont feel that the 2 DMCS, do enough

quick question what type of players do you have in the middle I had two more defensive minded players and i just lost and drew but I bought a creastive attacking player to put next to a defensive player and its working a treat

I used the MR hough tweak and im firing the league!!!

nmamc5.jpg

(@Fuss, I have put this tacktiek on fmbel forum, so if you didnt want it you can still reply and i remove it. I gave you the credits and i just translated the most important things of openingpost. Also personal add from what i noticed)!

Archived