[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FCU is indeed FCU united. The tactic was made around FCU. It's still a flat 442. I'm now testing with Wolves. Assuming everything goes okay I'll release later this evening.

FCU is indeed FCU united. The tactic was made around FCU. It's still a flat 442. I'm now testing with Wolves. Assuming everything goes okay I'll release later this evening.
I'm glad this is based around a side that is well out of their comfort zone as that is what I am currently managing with V2 :p

Been using the original two tactics with my Wolves team, now just halfway through my second season, mixed between formations depending on how the other team lined up, working well, just mainly struggle against teams who play 4-5-1/4-3-3 (dm- cm -cm -aml- amr -stc). Any tips on how to play against them?

Been using the original two tactics with my Wolves team, now just halfway through my second season, mixed between formations depending on how the other team lined up, working well, just mainly struggle against teams who play 4-5-1/4-3-3 (dm- cm -cm -aml- amr -stc). Any tips on how to play against them?
Have you tried the man mark tip?

has anyone found any players who particularly excel with this tactic? Using Newcastle first season and Papiss Cisse (30 in 30) and Danny Wellbeck (17 in 12) are sensational up front in the 442 but I'm pretty shaky in defence.

Playing as wolves atm, and fletcher is an absolute beast 50 goals in 27 games. Valencia is a perfect winger also snapped him up in January and is just insane. And my favourite player in FM2012 regardless of tactic is Martin Olson, amazing pace and good all round stats I can't think of a better LB.

The tactic is unsurprisingly amazing. This isn't a criticism of the tactic but the players I normally like to try to get just don't fit in this tactic, there isn't really any room for the inside forward type or creative midfielder, but it does make average players look exceptional.

Finished season of with the v3 you wanted me to try the fuss mix 1

I think its good defence could need work but it could be my team. A lot of goals did against came from my left side tho but like i say could be players. will try with my wed save next.

sheffieldsquadplayers.png

evostikleaguefirstdivis.png

sheffieldteamreportgoal.png

PS I also emailed wes with it to see what he thinks

PS I also emailed wes with it to see what he thinks

v2v3.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im in agreement with Cragswfc, it's really good attacking but seems like it's lost the solidness of V2's defence. But it's still not fully gel'd for me, not like i can complain too much I've won every competitive game so far. Me & a friend are playing a San Marino save (not network) So this is my 1st season media prediction 13th (got some good free Brazilians)

Hopefully once it's fully gel'd i'll concede less.

As always i think you set the bar so high with V2 Fuss your making it a very hard task to top it but this is the most encouraging "V3" I've used so far.

KUTGW :thup:

Still using V1 with the striker tweak and going to the defensive version if only leading by 1 goal in the latter stages. Seems to be working very well and I am not really having a problem in defence. All this from a team expected to finish in 22nd place.

rymanisthmianleagueprem.th.jpg

eastgrinsteadtownfixtur.th.jpg

Hi. I've just come back to FM after a couple of years and I need something from the original thread instructions explained -

NOTES - MATCH PREP:

• FIRST, set as 'Very High' and use 'Defensive Positioning' until your team is familiar with the tactic.

• WHEN FAMILIAR, set to 'Medium' and continue to use 'Defensive Positioning'.

Where to I change these settings?

Hi. I've just come back to FM after a couple of years and I need something from the original thread instructions explained -

Where to I change these settings?

on tactic screen overview

like this pic

captureizf.png

Ah great been waiting for this!

I'm half way through my season atm, so i'll probs wait for a few more screenshots from your test and then use it in my game from the start of next season.

So many 442s (or variations) made for this patch and I have tested most of them. So far I think Marcelo slightly has a lead, so hopefully your v3 can better his creations!

Crags have you tested this v3? What were your results like?

Getting bored of testing tactics now lol. I kinda want one that is just guaranteed to work right away (granted I put the effort in required of me), so i can actually enjoy a career save!

I'll upload to some other locations for everyone.

Nice start crag, you're testing quicker than I am at the moment! I'd be interested to know about the one loss, so far I'd say this tactic is plesantly stable against most formations.

I'll upload to some other locations for everyone.

Nice start crag, you're testing quicker than I am at the moment! I'd be interested to know about the one loss, so far I'd say this tactic is plesantly stable against most formations.

Not got much work on so #FM2012 all the way

I had a bloke sent of dint no who to take off so left with 1 centre mid haha

chasetownvsheffieldspli.png

Not got much work on so #FM2012 all the way

I had a bloke sent of dint no who to take off so left with 1 centre mid haha

CM's are very important, if you go a man down always take off a striker! Good to see it was a one off and you bounced back though :)

fuss-where do you play gylfi sigurdsson in your swansea save.

Largely been using him upfront, although have to say he's also well rounded enough to play CM and occasionally on the wing.

Just had great difficulty against WIGAN of all clubs for the first 20minutes of a game.

They were using a 4-2-3-1 - With 2xCM, 2xWingers, 1xSC and 1xAMC.

I used the OI's to 'close down always' and 'tight mark' both the SC and the AMC.

We completely dominated them as a result.

My advice is to use OI's on AMCs and possibly on lone strikers if they cause issues.

Hi Fuss :D

How to upload screen shot ?

I have some screen shot to show you

I;m working wonder with team who predict 6th in BSN(and any team i play in FM 12 ex.Lincoln Guiesley) :D

in 12.0.4 i think Fuss V2original Is the best :D

and SORRY FOR my bad english.

Hi Fuss :D

How to upload screen shot ?

I have some screen shot to show you

I;m working wonder with team who predict 6th in BSN(and any team i play in FM 12 ex.Lincoln Guiesley) :D

in 12.0.4 i think Fuss V2original Is the best :D

and SORRY FOR my bad english.

-Alt+F9 in game to take the screenshot.

-It will then be stored in 'my documents/sports interactive/screenshots'

-Then you can either upload it somewhere like 'media fire' as a file...or better is to open a 'Photobucket' account (FREE) and upload it there, which is what I do.

-You then just copy/paste the URL of the photobucket screenshot to your post.

Simples.

thanks in advance

You're welcome in advance...

Hi Fuss,

V3 is going well so far, only thing i have noticed is that my ass man keeps telling me that too much of a gap between def/mid and mid/for. Still winning and getting good results but wondered your opinion.

I think its just because the AI doesn't think the whole tactic through and just looks at runs, position of players.

Archived