Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Probably agree with your comment there Tom :lol:. He didn't do himself any favours at all. He didn't help Dalglish or the club either. Stupid way to act, although Evra shouldn't have done what he did at full time either. Something was bound to kick off then. Anyway, United probably deserved victory, although all 3 goals could have been avoided.

Dalglish is just as bad. Through the whole incident he has been a disgrace.

I've never liked Liverpool football club, but I always had respect for them; what they had won, how they conducted themselves, etc. But now that's all gone, simply because of Dalglish's behaviour through all of this. And I highly doubt that it's just me who feels like this.

And yes, we did deserve the victory.

And, my head hurts. Alot.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always had a soft spot for Dundee United. Good win for them at St. Johnstone... who sort of fell apart in the last 10 minutes of the game by the looks of it.

Last time I went to watch Dundee United was some way back, New Years Day game against Aberdeen. Alex McLeish was at the back for the Dons, whilst Duncan Ferguson was up front for Dundee United. :p

Ohh that was a long time ago :lol:

yeah the game was a close match which never we deserved to win 5-1 but no complaints!

yeah ex-liverpool and you can see why: hes quick, good on the ball, works extremely hard to get back, picks his head up when he gets to the byline and best of all he has a trick in him haha. yesterday was probably the best ive seen him apart from at ibrox and this one piece of genius skill had us gobsmacked (remember this is the spl , its not often we see this! :lol:) http://yfrog.com/mvem6z

edit: poor quality doesnt do it justice :(

he will be gone pretty soon(he is tied down till 2015- might get another season then a good chunk of money:D) we have managed to reduce around 3m of debt in recent years and the debt now stands at around 4m so the money we are bound to get from him and russell will put the clubs long term safety in good stead :thup:

Back to work today. My laptop charger has burnt out completely so I cant use my laptop anymore, and apparently my 'insurance doesnt cover that'!!! ****ing hate companies because there is always one thing it doesnt cover.

Back to work today. My laptop charger has burnt out completely so I cant use my laptop anymore, and apparently my 'insurance doesnt cover that'!!! ****ing hate companies because there is always one thing it doesnt cover.

Always been like that with everything I own, from my Laptop to my Xbox 360, power cables not insured! It's a bit pathetic really especially as my laptop charger is broke (Thanks to my dog!) looked around for the cheapest one available and turns out £40... A bit much for a charger!

You are living the high life eh?

For £2 it is amazing, burger with bacon n cheese, chips n salad. I have it most days, not just Sunday :D

I always feel like a 5yo when I see anything to do with Batman :D.

Batman is amazing, looking forward to so many films this year! Good year for films, unlike 2011.

Batman is amazing, looking forward to so many films this year! Good year for films, unlike 2011.

By far the best Super Hero around. Hard as fook!!!

Im really looking forward to a few films this year. Dark Knight Rises being the main one. Looking forward to The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man & The Hobbit. Went to see The Grey the other day and that was pretty good to. Liam Neeson :cool:.

Also, got a laptop charger off eBay for £14.95. Cheers Ty :thup:.

Is that supposed to be zsask?

??? If its foreign language I am at work which has no speakers :D.

Im really looking forward to a few films this year. Dark Knight Rises being the main one. Looking forward to The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man & The Hobbit. Went to see The Grey the other day and that was pretty good to. Liam Neeson :cool:.

??? If its foreign language I am at work which has no speakers :D.

Nah was in english, it didnt give much away!

BREAKING NEWS

Rangers are going into administration

Yeah there is loads more as well, why can't I think of them right now!!

No problem, I look everyday for a battery for my laptop to keep me going til I get a new one, no success. :(

Nah was in english, it didnt give much away!

BREAKING NEWS

Rangers are going into administration

Christopher Nolan as director, it never will give much away!!! Its just nice to see Baine look hard instead of the ponsy way he looked in Batman & Robin.

No shock about Rangers because of their publicised financial troubles. Even if they get points deducted they will still be 2nd.

Yeah there is loads more as well, why can't I think of them right now!!

No problem, I look everyday for a battery for my laptop to keep me going til I get a new one, no success. :(

2012 in film

The Bourne Legacy, The Expendables 2, Taken 2 :cool:. Just a few others I can think of.

Christopher Nolan as director, it never will give much away!!! Its just nice to see Baine look hard instead of the ponsy way he looked in Batman & Robin.

No shock about Rangers because of their publicised financial troubles. Even if they get points deducted they will still be 2nd.

2012 in film

The Bourne Legacy, The Expendables 2, Taken 2 :cool:. Just a few others I can think of.

Ive still got Expendables 1 to watch FP! ahhh so its baine!!

The Punisher would destroy Batman, hard to believe they make such a mess of Punisher in the films.

Looking forward to the new Batman film Tom Hardy is a great actor. The Avengers should be great as well. The new set of Batman films are loads better than the last ones and with the Arkham games Batman has been made even cooler than ever.

Ive still got Expendables 1 to watch FP! ahhh so its baine!!

Expendables was ok. Wouldnt say its a fantastic film though. Lack of a storyline in my eyes and more about watching things blow up. Will still see the 2nd though.

Shame about McCarthy getting the sack today!!

The Punisher would destroy Batman, hard to believe they make such a mess of Punisher in the films.

Looking forward to the new Batman film Tom Hardy is a great actor. The Avengers should be great as well. The new set of Batman films are loads better than the last ones and with the Arkham games Batman has been made even cooler than ever.

Im struggling to get into Arkham City. Not sure what it is!! I never got Arkham Asylum so that might be it, and Im stuck on the level where you go into the police building and have to beat up a few bad guys. Keep getting shot & dying.

Im struggling to get into Arkham City. Not sure what it is!! I never got Arkham Asylum so that might be it, and Im stuck on the level where you go into the police building and have to beat up a few bad guys. Keep getting shot & dying.

Its not as good as Asylum, i was dissapointed, but its still good! What part are you at?

Just sneak attack them, wait for them to be isolated drop down kill them then grapple something and zoom out of the way. Took me a while to get into it as I hardly played Asylum.

I prefer stelth missions. The ones on COD are brilliant. My favourite was the on on MW when there was you and one other bloke and you had to make your way through the abandoned buildings & got attacked by dogs etc. Cant remember where you were but you had sniper rifles. Was a great mission :cool:.

I enjoyed Arkham Asylum and I'm enjoying Arkham City even more. I think it's perhaps because it's got even more of a sandbox style to it. I enjoy the freedom to move around the game map.

As for surviving, it's probably easier to get into the fighting with a controller, which is something I really should do. Buy myself one of the XBOX controllers that can be used with a PC. That said, I'm doing fine with the keyboard at the moment, though it can be a little tricky doing some of the special moves. There's one or two of those that are halfway across the keyboard from the W S A D keys, so can be difficult to time well.

That's perhaps part of the problem you're having with the fight sequences... timing. Anywhere there's armed baddies, I try to take them down first. By stealth if possible, but if not, I make sure I dodge a lot and get them downed first. I do quite like how the other thugs will pick up weapons off the ground though, quite a nice touch of realism there. After all, if you were facing the Batman... would you prefer bare knuckles or a machine gun!?" :lol:

I don't like all the COD games because I do not play online and the single player storyline is too short to justify spending £40 on it. Not when I get 100 hours plus out of Skyrim and around 50 hours out of each of the Fallout games, even GTA 4 was 50 plus hours in total.

I don't like all the COD games because I do not play online and the single player storyline is too short to justify spending £40 on it. Not when I get 100 hours plus out of Skyrim and around 50 hours out of each of the Fallout games, even GTA 4 was 50 plus hours in total.

I agree with all of that.

My dad pestered me to buy the latest COD games, but I showed him some of the online reviews. He's happily back playing Company of Heroes again now. :p

My favourite war themed FPS games were the Brothers in Arms games, even if the squad AI was a little sketchy at times.

I liked the first 2nd World War based COD games, but the more recent one are pretty crap, I think. Good graphics for sure, but very light on campaign content and even if I had a decent land-line connection, I don't think I would be bothered with the online content. Tried it once at a mates house... all any of the other players did was run around shooting anything and everything... even players on their own side. I thought that was pretty pointless.

One of the things I like about the Fallout and Elder Scrolls games, is the length of gameplay and the sandbox environment. On top of that, the modding community is huge, so there's always something new and interesting to add to the games.

I agree with all of that.

My dad pestered me to buy the latest COD games, but I showed him some of the online reviews. He's happily back playing Company of Heroes again now. :p

My favourite war themed FPS games were the Brothers in Arms games, even if the squad AI was a little sketchy at times.

I liked the first 2nd World War based COD games, but the more recent one are pretty crap, I think. Good graphics for sure, but very light on campaign content and even if I had a decent land-line connection, I don't think I would be bothered with the online content. Tried it once at a mates house... all any of the other players did was run around shooting anything and everything... even players on their own side. I thought that was pretty pointless.

One of the things I like about the Fallout and Elder Scrolls games, is the length of gameplay and the sandbox environment. On top of that, the modding community is huge, so there's always something new and interesting to add to the games.

I bought an older Modern Warfare game for £7 off ebay not played it yet but thought for that money it is worth it even if I only get 5-10 hours out of it. I have never liked any war themed games apart from one on the ps2 that was about Vietnam but I cannot remember the name for some reason.

Sandbox games are my favourite I love exploring. Although not totally open world I might give Kingdoms of Amalur a go as it looks brilliant.

SRL88 Skyrim is brilliant I couldn't put it down when I first played it.

Back to Arkham Asylum, I was addicted to that game for the few days it took to complete it.

Was brilliant! Yet to get City, waiting for it to come to the £20 price ... being a student an all that :cool: