Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooooo frustrating being a Liverpool fan!!!

That picture you posted as well Ty only makes me think that Ryan Babel was right with his Twitter post last season :D.

Heath is a dirty old dog!!

Lets get one thing straight here, Howard Webb had a poor game yesterday, and not just from a Chelsea perspective.

And on another note, who thinks Suarez could have been sent off tonight for his kick on Parker?

SRL88 - it was as frustrating to watch as a neutral! Thought Andy Carroll played quite well though.

That was a cracking Granada v Málaga match I've just got back from.

Granada won 2-1 and the atmosphere was absolutely fantastic. Two wins in two games under new manager Abel Resino. The team is also playing much better football too, instead of the direct stuff Fabri was using.

[video=youtube;7IhkQtVTGAw]

Whilst it's perhaps a flight of fancy, I can't help but chuckle when I look at La Liga table. Granada are now only 5 points off a Europa League spot and 7 from a Champions League spot. :lol:

Not likely to happen, but La Liga beyond Real Madrid & Barcelona is that close, anything can happen. Anyone could qualify for Europe, anyone could go down. Were it not for the "usual suspects" so far ahead of everyone else each season, you'd probably have one of the most competitive leagues in Europe. Indeed, it probably is if you discount the big two.

Whilst it's perhaps a flight of fancy, I can't help but chuckle when I look at La Liga table. Granada are now only 5 points off a Europa League spot and 7 from a Champions League spot. :lol:

Not likely to happen, but La Liga beyond Real Madrid & Barcelona is that poor, anything can happen. Anyone could qualify for Europe, anyone could go down. Were it not for the "usual suspects" so far ahead of everyone else each season, you'd probably have one of the most competitive leagues in Europe. Indeed, it probably is if you discount the big two.

Fixed it for you. :thup:

You are constantly harsh on yourself.

This.

How old are you?

30 according to his profile.

___

The one band I really wish I could've been alive whilst they were around is Nirvana, just been watching live Nirvana videos on Youtube all morning. Close between Nirvana and Saetia though.

How old are you?

I am 30, you must be about that?

That was a cracking Granada v Málaga match I've just got back from.

Granada won 2-1 and the atmosphere was absolutely fantastic. Two wins in two games under new manager Abel Resino. The team is also playing much better football too, instead of the direct stuff Fabri was using.

[video=youtube;7IhkQtVTGAw]

Great to see Granada winning, I always keep an eye out on their result now.

You should befriend Aimless he seems to know his stuff when it comes to Steam problems.

Swear I have said this before... but I have been on the phone with the SEGA tekkies, Steam tekkies and FrazT has even tried to assist. I have just given up now until I get a new laptop with my final Uni loan :D

Lol srl88 :D

:D

I hope that's ****ing sarcasm!

You know me to well.

:D Capello resigned. :D

Ooh boy.

Im pretty pleased.

Can't say I'm disappointed with him resigning. Just disappointed that it means Redknapp is a step close to being manager of us. *sad face*

The man with the saggiest face in football will most likely be our national team manager.

It basically just gives you a list of tabs. Obviously the higher rated ones are better.

If you buy a guitar I wouldnt splash out on one if you arent wont be committed. My first guitar was £600 but I love it. My latest editions wern't exactly cheap as you may see.

****ing Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know whether I would tbh. I'd just love to be able to play that song. I go through phases every few months where I'd love to learn how. They're getting more frequent. I don't know what I'm looking for either. I don't one like those two you've linked. But I don't want to spend too much. I may see if my mum will give me some money for my birthday to put towards it.