Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

What referral things?

On the profiles of the mods. Most have them. Referrals are usually bad.

Wow busy in here, shouldn't you all be doing work or something.

I'm on holiday, so no. I do have my clothes to sort out but I'm annoyed and I'm in no rush to complete it. I may do it tomorrow, unless I'm even more annoyed after tomorrow.

How does it work anyway, if someone reports a post, do you all get a message about it or does it appear in your mods forum? Same for infractions, is there a discussion before hand or is more up to each mod at the time?

Reported posts appear in the forum and then the offender is judged, unfortunately capital punishment does not exist over the internet.

Channel 5 i think mate.

Cheers pal.

What channel determines which SU I have to go to... Sky/ESPN/ITV the main SU, anything like Channel 5/ITV3 is at the other one.

How does it work anyway, if someone reports a post, do you all get a message about it or does it appear in your mods forum? Same for infractions, is there a discussion before hand or is more up to each mod at the time?

All reported posts go into a forum. So it looks a bit like on here with all the topics. And for most infractions which ever mod is online gives them out. If it's not straight forward then there might be a discussion yeah.

Also, can any of you lovely chaps tell me what channel United are on tonight? Much love

On at 5 I think on Channel 5

All reported posts go into a forum. So it looks a bit like on here with all the topics. And for most infractions which ever mod is online gives them out. If it's not straight forward then there might be a discussion yeah.

Yeah, it's where we confidentially discuss users we think are muppets. ;)

I may be going Butlins in September for a 90s weekend. I also need to start looking at booking my holidays for work for next year. I dunno when to book for though. Tempted to book 3 days off for the weekend of my birthday, so Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'd also get two days off for that week as well. I'm then looking at 4 days in September, just in case we go to Butlins. Then maybe a week at the end of November in time for the Christmas party for work. A week in January and then two weeks off from the end of Feb through to the start of March. It'd leave a few days possibly to book here and there.

Going to Tenerife for 2 weeks at the end of May, get back June 1st then have a long week-end off work because of the Queen's Jubilee and then the following week-end I am going to Download Festival so I am taking the Friday & Monday off work :D.

Chelsea should hire Rafa Benitez.

Everyone is compared to Mourinho in that job which is quite unfair. Benitez will probably take over from him at Real.

I actually know some quite funny German/Nazi mickey take jokes... but they wouldn't be politically correct these days.

Is anything these days?

It's funny really, they're not really into political correctness in Spain. They just tend to say what they think.

It was interesting regarding the case of that extremist guy that has just been released from prison back in Britain, who they and Jordan want to extradite, but the EU human rights court said they couldn't. Reminds me of an article in a Spanish paper a couple of years back about that guy that spouts hatred with the one eye and the hooks for hands. The Spanish government said they'd hoof such a person out of the country first... then argue with the EU over his "human rights". To the Spanish, the feeling was if someone wanted to spout hatred in their country, why should they tolerate it, if he won't tolerate their way of life?

Quite a fair and interesting stance, I thought.

Keep your hairy axe wound out my way will you!!!

Haha... reminds me when I was down in Cornwall. Two old blokes discussing their wives...

One asked the other if he was still "getting any".

The other said "Sod that... it's like looking at a cat cut in half!"

Going to Tenerife for 2 weeks at the end of May

Really? Where abouts and when, as in dates? I'm going on the 10th for two weeks. I miss the last game of the season - really hope we don't have the title to secure then because I'll be gutted if I miss that.

I see there have alot of posts in here over the last couple of hours. I will address ne point inparticular;

Me As A Potential Mod, Hypothetical Or Otherwise

Are you all ****ing crazy? I can't even moderate myself, nevermind part of a forum.

You misunderstand...

It's because we thought you liked scooters and Paul Weller...