Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyhow... have now lost interest in Batman Arkham City.

Have done all the quests and to all intents and purposes, have completed the game. All except the Riddler chain. Was reading up on what I need to do, only to discover that to unlock the final encounter with the Riddler, which is all I need to do, I have to discover/solve all the Riddler trophies/collectables.

Everything I've found, I know what to do, but the ones that require leaping between two walls or chimneys quickly, I simply cannot do with a mouse and keyboard. I've not got a controller for my PC... so that's that. It's the same thing with a couple of the Advanced AR Training missions. I've only two of those to do, but both require a steep dive, then levelling out the glide, which I simply can't do with the mouse.

Shame really, because otherwise I've really enjoyed the game. Just frustrating that you need a controller to do some things properly. :mad:

I've sorted out all my clothes and now my room is tidy again. I don't know what to have for dinner though. My mum was going to get some cobs and chips and have chip butties but I don't really fancy that tbh. I have some pasta 'n' sauces that need using up. It's just having the energy and effort to stand there for 20 minutes tops.

Really? Where abouts and when, as in dates? I'm going on the 10th for two weeks. I miss the last game of the season - really hope we don't have the title to secure then because I'll be gutted if I miss that.

Chayofa which is north of Los Cristianos. Its set a bit further up in the mountains & is a bus ride down to the beach. Yourself?

Edit: Im going from the 18th May till the 1st June.

Chayofa which is north of Los Cristianos. Its set a bit further up in the mountains & is a bus ride down to the beach. Yourself?

We go to Costa Adeje which is just slightly further round thatn Las Americas. This is our fifth time Since November 2009 becuase we have friends who live in the area.

Beach is just a ten minute walk away. *cool smilie*

We go to Costa Adeje which is just slightly further round thatn Las Americas. This is our fifth time Since November 2009 becuase we have friends who live in the area.

Beach is just a ten minute walk away. *cool smilie*

I prefer to be around the pool but I went to The Algarve in October just gone and the beaches there are fantastic so I couldnt help myself but enjoy it.

Ive been to Las Americas twice before. One was at Island Village which is to the right of the motorway as if you were heading away from the airport and the other was with my Mam & Dad's timeshare just around the corner from the main nightlife area.

I prefer to be around the pool but I went to The Algarve in October just gone and the beaches there are fantastic so I couldnt help myself but enjoy it.

Ive been to Las Americas twice before. One was at Island Village which is to the right of the motorway as if you were heading away from the airport and the other was with my Mam & Dad's timeshare just around the corner from the main nightlife area.

I use to prefer the pol when I was younger, but much prefer the beach now. There's so much going on and you get to see/getting talking to all sorts of different people. Whereas I find around the pool you end up just seeing the same people all the time and it gets a bit samey.

Haven't been to the main nightlife area, really isn't for me when I'm away. Fair enough, I get drunk every night, but do it in the bars with our friends and people we've met.

Suppose aswell in Adeje there are alot more residents around than holidaymakers, so it's all just a bit more chilled out.

I use to prefer the pol when I was younger, but much prefer the beach now. There's so much going on and you get to see/getting talking to all sorts of different people. Whereas I find around the pool you end up just seeing the same people all the time and it gets a bit samey.

Haven't been to the main nightlife area, really isn't for me when I'm away. Fair enough, I get drunk every night, but do it in the bars with our friends and people we've met.

I hate nightlife. It annoys me!! Its just the easiest place to say where its close to. I dont even like nightlife in this country, nevermind another one. To many people and Im not a huge people person ha.

I prefer to sit in a bar and just keep myself to myself and have a bit of banter with a few people.

Lack of supporting English clubs in Europe is poor form. Big thumbs down from me on this issue.

I never support other English clubs in Europe. Never. I actually like your lot more than most but still my point stands.

oooh the first falling out!! hahahaha

its ok you two would have purefun and cleon to guide you! :p

United for the win tonight, i can see them taking the trophy.

You should check the old OT thread if you want to see me and Tom actually fall out.

Love the term "binge drinking" on the basis that it means **** all.

Years ago people just went out to have a few drinks, now theres this dirty term for it.

Yeah but years ago people did go for a few drinks, now a few drinks includes a few rounds of Jagerbombs, followed by another few and another few and before long the trouble kicks off.

People are utter arseholes now. Not just when they have had a drink, just in general. To many people walk around thinking they are somebody when they just arent. The youth of today annoy me more than anything. Im only 23yo but I know I didnt act like a ***** like they do today. Going out looking for fights and hanging around outside shops trying to take the **** out of people going in.

Regarding drinking though, I just dont know why people want to get drunk to the point where they cant stand up!!!

Jagerbombs are horrid. Yet I still get talked into drinking them when I go out. A favourite of mine if I go out is double vodka/red bulls. Does me nicely.

I never did that SRL. I hate those that wait outside shops. Just wish there was more leniency on giving them a good kicking a putting them in their place. Would soon sort out the trouble.

I like Jagerbombs. They are quite nice, but I prefer to drink lager when Im out. If I go for a proper night out though I tend to feel a little sick when I drink beer all night and end up in a nightclub. The bounce off the music which rattles through your body because its so loud makes me feel sick, so I tend to go onto Kopperburg then. A drink I do like that doesnt get me drunk is a double blue aftershock and red bull. Really sweet, really nice!!!

When I lived with my Mam & Dad there were never any kids hanging round anywhere because it was a lovely little village with a couple of pubs and no shops. Since I have moved in with my girlfriend the place is full of chavs and they hang around every single shop. When ever I go to a shop they always try mouthing off at me but I just shoot them down and make them feel embarressed. Not exactly big & hard, but I hate the way they talk. One tried tripping me up once and I saw him trying so I hoofed his leg and he went flying. *****!!!

Talking of nights out, I went to an 18th 2 weeks ago at the weekend, I was out last weekend, and then I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow because my friend is leaving for the Army, can't be bothered going out for 3rd weekend in a row but since he is leaving I guess I should shouldn't I?

Talking of nights out, I went to an 18th 2 weeks ago at the weekend, I was out last weekend, and then I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow because my friend is leaving for the Army, can't be bothered going out for 3rd weekend in a row but since he is leaving I guess I should shouldn't I?

Even if you go out and just go steady. Showing your face is more important anyway.

I don't drinl lager or cider when I'm out and drinking things like that. I get a really bad hangover.

I have to say, I never got hangovers ever but a few weeks ago we had a couple of people round and I unknown to myself, drank myself a way through a crate of 15 beers and I had the worst hangover of my life. Never again!!!

I have to say, I never got hangovers ever but a few weeks ago we had a couple of people round and I unknown to myself, drank myself a way through a crate of 15 beers and I had the worst hangover of my life. Never again!!!

I don't get it if I just drink beer/cider. It's when I drink one of those with shots. Makes me feel like crap the next morning.

They come with getting that bit older. Until I was 23 I was invincible - never got them at all. Now I do, and my god they hurt.

Edit; Or what Gizmo said.

They come with getting that bit older. Until I was 23 I was invincible - never got them at all. Now I do, and my god they hurt.

Edit; Or what Gizmo said.

Well Im 23 now so I know its all downhill from here ha.

I pre-drank on Friday before I went out last week. I had three half pints of apple sourz and 6 shots of sambuca. Didn't affect me one bit.

I am pretty sure 3 and a half pints of Apple Sourz would affect you. That is just under 3 full bottles :confused:

EDIT: Re-read, 3 half pints, not three and a half pints :D My mistake, that is still more than a whole bottle to yourself.

Gym tonight!!! Havent been to the gym for ages because of the pain in my knee and its the first time I have been since my operation. Not sure whether to look forward to it or not :lol:.